手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 综合听力 > 地道美语播客(常速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:万不可强迫犯人招供

编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • I got it! I got a confession.
  • 我成功了!我得到他的供词了。
  • You got a confession out of that suspect? How did you do it?
  • 你从嫌疑犯那里得到口供了?你是怎么做到的呢?
  • We've been after that guy for days.
  • 我们已经盯着那个家伙好几天了。
  • I put the pressure on and he buckled.
  • 我给了他一点压力,然后他就妥协了。
  • Did you make threats?
  • 你威胁他了?
  • Of course I made threats. It's an interrogation, not a tea party.
  • 当然了。这是审讯,又不是茶话会。
  • The confession is no good if it's coerced.
  • 如果是被强迫的话,那这样的供词是没有效力的。
  • I may have gone over the line a little, but who's to know?
  • 或许我是有点做过头了,但是谁知道呢?
  • He knows and any half-decent lawyer will make mincemeat out of that confession.
  • 嫌疑犯知道,就算半吊子的律师能将供词推翻。
  • He'll get it thrown out of court in a heartbeat.
  • 他会立刻让法院驳回这份供词。
  • I leaned on him a little hard, but it's not like I put the screws on him.
  • 我只是稍微威胁了他一下,并不是逼他就范。
  • You have a lot to learn.
  • 你还有很多需要学习。
  • Do you think I should go back in there and talk to him?
  • 你说我要不再回去跟他谈谈?
  • Stay out of there. You've done enough damage. Rookies!
  • 你快歇会儿吧。你已经搞了太多破坏了。菜鸟!


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
安迪:我成功了!我得到他的供词了。
Diane: You got a confession out of that suspect? How did you do it? Weve been after that guy for days.
黛安:你从嫌疑犯那里得到口供了?你是怎么做到的呢?我们已经盯着那个家伙好几天了。
Andy: I put the pressure on and he buckled.
安迪:我给了他一点压力,然后他就妥协了。

pod161121.jpg

Diane: Did you make threats?

黛安:你威胁他了?
Andy: Of course I made threats. Its an interrogation, not a tea party.
安迪:当然了。这是审讯,又不是茶话会。
Diane: The confession is no good if its coerced.
黛安:如果是被强迫的话,那这样的供词是没有效力的。
Andy: I may have gone over the line a little, but whos to know?
安迪:或许我是有点做过头了,但是谁知道呢?
Diane: He knows and any half-decent lawyer will make mincemeat out of that confession. Hell get it thrown out of court in a heartbeat.
黛安:嫌疑犯知道,就算半吊子的律师能将供词推翻。他会立刻让法院驳回这份供词。
Andy: I leaned on him a little hard, but its not like I put the screws on him.
安迪:我只是稍微威胁了他一下,并不是逼他就范。
Diane: You have a lot to learn.
黛安:你还有很多需要学习。
Andy: Do you think I should go back in there and talk to him?
安迪:你说我要不再回去跟他谈谈?
Diane: Stay out of there. Youve done enough damage. Rookies!
黛安:你快歇会儿吧。你已经搞了太多破坏了。菜鸟!

译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载

重点单词   查看全部解释    
pressure ['preʃə]

想一想再看

n. 压力,压强,压迫
v. 施压

联想记忆
suspect [səs'pekt]

想一想再看

n. 嫌疑犯
adj. 令人怀疑的,不可信的<

联想记忆
interrogation [in.terə'geiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 审问,问号

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。