手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 综合听力 > 地道美语播客(常速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:如何应对别人的颐指气使

编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • What you need to do is…
  • 你需要做的就是......
  • Stop bossing me around!
  • 不要再对我指手画脚了!
  • I know what I'm doing so back off.
  • 我知道自己在做什么,你别管了。
  • What's gotten into you? I'm not bossing you around.
  • 你怎么回事?我并没有对你指手画脚。
  • I'm trying to help you. Some people are so ungrateful.
  • 我只是想要帮助你。有的人就是没良心。
  • It's true that I've made my share of mistakes, but I don't need you here to push me around calling all the shots.
  • 没错,我确实出现了失误,但是我不需要你在这里颐指气使,随意摆布。
  • Here's a reality check: Without me keeping an eye on you and steering you away from bad decisions, you'd be back in trouble again.
  • 咱们来梳理一下现实情况:要是没有我密切关注,指导你少走弯路,你会再次陷入困境的。
  • When I asked for your help, I'd forgotten how pushy and controlling you are.
  • 当时向你求助的时候,我一时忘记你的偏执与控制欲。
  • I'm not going to let you walk all over me like you did when we were kids.
  • 我不会再像小时候那样任你摆布了。
  • Who is trying to walk all over you?
  • 谁要摆布你了?
  • If you think I'm being high-handed then I'm out of here.
  • 你要是觉得我专制蛮横,那我就离开这里好了。
  • Good. I don't know what possessed me to ask you for help in the first place.
  • 好啊。真不知道当初我怎么会找你帮忙。
  • Well, things never change, do they?
  • 好吧,有些事情是不会改变的,对吧?
  • Apparently not!
  • 当然不会!


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
雷切尔:你需要做的就是......
Logan: Stop bossing me around! I know what Im doing so back off.
洛根:不要再对我指手画脚了!我知道自己在做什么,你别管了。
Rachel: Whats gotten into you? Im not bossing you around. Im trying to help you. Some people are so ungrateful.
雷切尔:你怎么回事?我并没有对你指手画脚。我只是想要帮助你。有的人就是没良心。

pod161118.jpg

Logan: Its true that Ive made my share of mistakes, but I dont need you here to push me around calling all the shots.
洛根:没错,我确实出现了失误,但是我不需要你在这里颐指气使,随意摆布。
Rachel: Heres a reality check: Without me keeping an eye on you and steering you away from bad decisions, youd be back in trouble again.
雷切尔:咱们来梳理一下现实情况:要是没有我密切关注,指导你少走弯路,你会再次陷入困境的。
Logan: When I asked for your help, Id forgotten how pushy and controlling you are. Im not going to let you walk all over me like you did when we were kids.
洛根:当时向你求助的时候,我一时忘记你的偏执与控制欲。我不会再像小时候那样任你摆布了。
Rachel: Who is trying to walk all over you? If you think Im being high-handed then Im out of here.
雷切尔:谁要摆布你了?你要是觉得我专制蛮横,那我就离开这里好了。
Logan: Good. I dont know what possessed me to ask you for help in the first place.
洛根:好啊。真不知道当初我怎么会找你帮忙。
Rachel: Well, things never change, do they?
雷切尔:好吧,有些事情是不会改变的,对吧?
Logan: Apparently not!
洛根:当然不会!

译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。