adj. 令人振奋的,激励人的,鼓舞人心的
您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 国外媒体资讯 > 艾伦脱口秀 > 正文
- You wear a blouse like that almost.I think the coloring is almost.
- 你穿的上衣就跟这个一样 他们的颜色几乎也是
- I think they,they almost painted like us right now.like right now.
- 我觉得 几乎就是在画现在的我们 现在
- I look like Rick Shroder I think, and, who do you look like?I don't know.I'm not sure.
- 我觉得我看起来像Rick Shroder 你看起来像谁? 我不知道 我不确定
- I'm not sure if I should say thank you for that Jen?right.
- 我不确定我是不是该谢谢你 Jen? 是的
- oh,no,no,thank the fan.oh, yeah,thank you.yeah,yeah,right.
- 哦 不 不 谢谢粉丝 哦 对 谢谢 是 是 对
- I would let she take this becasue I know you too well.
- 我会让她拿这个 因为我太了解你了
- I think it's fair.I think it's fair.I think it's good that you are here.
- 我觉得这很得当 我觉得你们在这里很好
- then you can ask any questions for real,right?she knows everything about you.
- 你们可以问我问题 对吧? 她知道关于你的任何事
- yeah,right.pretty much?I do.pretty much.I hope so.no,you don't wanna know.mostly,everything.
- 是 对 大部分吧? 我确实 大部分 我希望这样 不 我不会想知道的 大部分 每件事
- eh,all right.So now let's get to the real stuff.what's it like being married to Ellen?
- 好吧 所以 让我们谈些真事 嫁给Ellen是什么感觉?
- eh,she's right here.I mean you've known us for a while.yeah.
- 呃 她就在这里 你认识我们有一段时间了 是
- we have like the best relationship ever.nine years.a great relationship.Wonderful,yeah,it's amazing.
- 我们的感情非常棒 9年了 恋爱非常棒 很好 让人惊讶
- and I know that because I am lucky enough to be witness to it all the time.
- 我知道这些 因为我有幸见证了这段感情
- And it is,it's inspiring and you guys are so good to each other.
- 这是 这是很鼓舞人心的 你们对彼此这么好
- But let's get serious.What,What bugs you about Ellen?
- 但 说真的 Ellen有什么地方让你觉得烦吗?
- I mean nothing,No.there's gotta be something.Come on.there's nothing.
- 没有 嘿 总有些什么事吧 没有
- I mean.Ellen,she's answering the question.oh.
- 我是说 Ellen,让她回答这个问题 哦
- Portia,come on,there's gotta be something.Is there something?
- Portia 说吧 总有些事的 有什么吗?
- this is so hard.I can't do this.I know,just pick one.come on,it's fine.
- 这太难了 我不能这么做 我知道 就选一个 说嘛 没事的
- we will forget about it.what bugs you.Tell me, I can take it.
- 我们会忘记这件事的 什么让你烦 告诉我 我能接受的

扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: