夏娜:嘿,你听说了吗?暴风雨就要来了。让我们作最好的打算。
Aecio:Yeah, I hope it doesn't leave a lot of damage.
亚西奥:是的,我希望它不会造成太多破坏。
We haven't recovered from the aftermath of the last big storm.
我们还没有从上次大风暴造成的破坏中恢复过来。
Shana:No, when I said I was hoping for the best, I meant I'm hoping to catch it on film.
夏娜:不,当我说作最好的希望,我的意思是希望能够用镜头捕捉到它。
The weather forecaster says that their radar has detected a big cyclone forming over this area.
天气预报员说他们的雷达检测到一个大的气旋正在这个地区形成。

Aecio:Let me get this straight. You're hoping for a big storm?
亚西奥:让我搞清楚。你在期待一场大风暴来临?
Shana:Yeah, I'm a storm chaser.
夏娜:是的,我是个风暴追逐者。
I've captured lots of tropical storms on film, and even a small tornado, but never a hurricane or typhoon.
我已经拍摄了大量的热带风暴,甚至还有一场小龙卷风,但从没捕捉到飓风或台风。
Aecio:You mean you actually chase after storms?
亚西奥:你是说你真的会追逐风暴吗?
Shana:Yeah, it's fun. I hope one day to be there for a really big one and somehow get into the eye where it's calm.
夏娜:是的,这会非常有趣。我希望有一天能遇到一场非常大的风暴,进入到它的最中心,亲眼见证它的平静一面。
Aecio:You understand that with big storms come strong winds and floods, resulting in the destruction of homes and general chaos.
亚西奥:你要知道风暴都会伴有大风及洪水,房屋会被破坏而且一切都会混乱不堪。
Shana:I don't want anyone to get hurt.
夏娜:我不想让任何人受到伤害。
I'm just looking for a thrill.
我只是在寻找一种快感。
Aecio:Right, just a little harmless fun!