手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语听力入门 > 地道美语播客(慢速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:这些脚部疾病,你中招了吗?

编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • What are you doing?
  • 你在干什么?
  • I'm selecting and organizing my photos for a presentation.
  • 我正在为演讲挑选、整理照片。
  • Oh, can I see? All of these photos are of feet!
  • 哦,我可以看看吗?所有的照片都是关于脚的!
  • Well, I am a podiatrist and I'm giving a talk about foot conditions.
  • 嗯,我是足病医生,我演讲的内容也是关于脚部状况的。
  • Ew, some of these are really disgusting!
  • 呃,有些照片真的很倒胃口!
  • You're looking at some of the most common foot conditions: blisters, corns, bunions, calluses, and athlete's foot.
  • 你看到的照片是一些最常见的脚部疾病:水泡、鸡眼、拇囊炎、老茧和脚癣。
  • What is that?
  • 那是什么?
  • That's an ingrown toenail and those are infected toenails.
  • 那是一个嵌趾甲,而那些是被感染的脚趾甲。
  • I'm really glad I don't have either one of those problems.
  • 我很高兴自己没有这些脚部问题。
  • You should be even happier you don't have one of the more serious conditions such as fallen arches, a clubfoot, or arthritis in your feet.
  • 你应该更庆幸自己没有更为严重的问题,比如足弓下陷,畸形脚或者脚关节炎。
  • But I do have one problem. Let me take these shoes off and show you.
  • 不过,我确实有一个问题。我把这些鞋脱下来给你看看。
  • Pee-ew! I don't even need to look at them to know you have very bad foot odor.
  • 嗷!我都不用看就知道你脚臭的情况很糟糕。
  • What should I do?
  • 我应该怎么办?
  • Get some new shoes, keep them dry, and change your socks every day.
  • 换双新鞋,保持脚部干燥,每天换洗袜子。
  • Every day? You mean I have to own more than one pair?
  • 每天?你的意思是我还得再准备几双换洗的袜子?


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
沃尔特:你在干什么?
Francesca: Im selecting and organizing my photos for a presentation.
弗朗西斯卡:我正在为演讲挑选、整理照片。
Walt: Oh, can I see? All of these photos are of feet!
沃尔特:哦,我可以看看吗?所有的照片都是关于脚的!
Francesca: Well, I am a podiatrist and Im giving a talk about foot conditions.
弗朗西斯卡:嗯,我是足病医生,我演讲的内容也是关于脚部状况的。
Walt: Ew, some of these are really disgusting!
沃尔特:呃,有些照片真的很倒胃口!

podm180724.jpg

Francesca: Youre looking at some of the most common foot conditions: blisters, corns, bunions, calluses, and athletes foot.

弗朗西斯卡:你看到的照片是一些最常见的脚部疾病:水泡、鸡眼、拇囊炎、老茧和脚癣。
Walt: What is that?
沃尔特:那是什么?
Francesca: Thats an ingrown toenail and those are infected toenails.
弗朗西斯卡:那是一个嵌趾甲,而那些是被感染的脚趾甲。
Walt: Im really glad I dont have either one of those problems.
沃尔特:我很高兴自己没有这些脚部问题。
Francesca: You should be even happier you dont have one of the more serious conditions such as fallen arches, a clubfoot, or arthritis in your feet.
弗朗西斯卡:你应该更庆幸自己没有更为严重的问题,比如足弓下陷,畸形脚或者脚关节炎。
Walt: But I do have one problem. Let me take these shoes off and show you.
沃尔特:不过,我确实有一个问题。我把这些鞋脱下来给你看看。
Francesca: Pee-ew! I dont even need to look at them to know you have very bad foot odor.
弗朗西斯卡:嗷!我都不用看就知道你脚臭的情况很糟糕。
Walt: What should I do?
沃尔特:我应该怎么办?
Francesca: Get some new shoes, keep them dry, and change your socks every day.
弗朗西斯卡:换双新鞋,保持脚部干燥,每天换洗袜子。
Walt: Every day? You mean I have to own more than one pair?
沃尔特:每天?你的意思是我还得再准备一双换洗的袜子?

译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载

重点单词   查看全部解释    
presentation [.prezen'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 陈述,介绍,赠与
n. [美]讲课,报告

联想记忆
athlete ['æθli:t]

想一想再看

n. 运动员

 
odor ['əudə]

想一想再看

n. 气味,名声,气息

 
thumb [θʌm]

想一想再看

n. 拇指
v. 翻阅,示意要求搭车

 
obsession [əb'seʃən]

想一想再看

n. 困扰,沉迷,着魔,妄想

联想记忆
podiatrist [pəu'di:ətrist]

想一想再看

n. 足病医生

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。