索尼娅:你好,这里是易变物业管理公司。
Frank: Hello, I own an office building on Broadway Boulevard and I’m interested in hiring a property management company.
弗兰克:你好,我在百老汇大街上拥有一栋办公楼,我想要雇佣一家物业管理公司。
Sonia: You’ve called the right place. We help you advertise your vacant units, show empty properties, and screen prospective tenants.
索尼娅:那你找对地方了。我们可以帮助你宣传空置的单位,张贴空闲的物业告示,还能帮你筛选潜在租户。
Frank: The building is partially occupied right now and I want to be sure that any new tenants are financially sound.
弗兰克:这栋楼目前已被部分占用,我想确认一下,是否有财务状况良好的新租户。

Sonia: That’s why we require a rental application with financial details and check their credit history. We are very thorough.
索尼娅:这就是为什么我们要求提交一份附有财务细节的租赁申请,并检查他们的信用记录。我们调查地十分彻底。
Frank: Will you also draw up the rental agreement?
弗兰克:你也负责起草租赁协议吗?
Sonia: Yes, we handle all of the rental details, including the deposit and delivery of keys.
索尼娅:没错。我们负责处理所有的租赁细节,包括押金和钥匙交付。
Frank: What if tenants have problems?
弗兰克:如果租户有问题怎么办?
Sonia: We are on call 24/7 and will send out someone from our maintenance department to deal with any problems.
索尼娅:随时待命,我们会派维修部门的人员处理任何问题。
Frank: This sounds like what I’m looking for. What is your fee structure?
弗兰克:这就是我想要找的。你们的收费标准是什么?
Sonia: Oh, our services are very reasonable.
索尼娅:哦,我们的收费标准十分合理。
Frank: When can you start?
弗兰克:什么时候可以开始?
Sonia: As soon as you sign an agreement with us.
索尼娅:我们一旦签定协议,立刻生效。
Frank: Great. Can you email the agreement to me right now? The building has some stopped-up toilets that need attention ASAP!
弗兰克:太好了。你现在能把协议发邮件给我吗?这栋楼有一些厕所堵了,需要尽快处理!
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载