手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语听力入门 > 地道美语播客(慢速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:特价商品退货难

编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Hello, how can I help you?
  • 你好,我可以帮助你吗?
  • I'd like to return a few things I received over the holidays.
  • 我来返还假期内收到的一些礼物。
  • Okay, do you have gift receipts?
  • 好的,你有礼物的收据吗?
  • I do for this item. It's unopened and unused.
  • 这件物品有收据。未曾打开也未曾使用。
  • Let me see. I can give you a refund, but there will be a small restocking fee.
  • 我看一下。我会给您退款,不过需要收您一些退货费。
  • Really?
  • 真的吗?
  • I'm afraid so.
  • 是这样的。
  • Okay, that's fine. I also received this one as a gift, but don't have a receipt.
  • 好的,没问题。这是另一件礼物,但是我没有收据。
  • Let me look up that merchandise in our system. It looks like it was a clearance item and it was a final sale.
  • 我查阅一下系统的商品记录。这好像是一件清仓货而且还是特价出售。
  • But it's unworn.
  • 但是我没有穿过。
  • I understand that. The best I can do is to allow you to exchange it if it doesn't fit or give you store credit.
  • 我理解。我能做的只有更换不合身衣物或者为您增加信用点数。
  • I'll take the store credit. What about this?
  • 我还是增加信用点数吧。那这一件呢?
  • Let me see. That item was purchased on our online store and it can't be returned to a store location, only through our website.
  • 我看一下。这是我们官网上出售的商品,只能网上退货,无法退回实体店。
  • And this? It doesn't work.
  • 那这一件呢?这不能用。
  • I'm sorry, but that was also a clearance item and was sold in as-is condition.
  • 很抱歉,这也是清仓物品并且只在网站退换。
  • All right.
  • 好吧。
  • Can I help you with anything else?
  • 还有其他事情我能效劳的吗?
  • Only if you can visit the other three stores to return the rest of my gifts.
  • 要是你能到其他三个商店帮我退回剩下的礼物就好了。
  • You didn't get what you wanted for the holidays, huh?
  • 没有一件节日礼物让您顺心,对吗?
  • My family and friends have great senses of humor, but how many gag gifts can one man own?
  • 我的家人和朋友都很幽默,但是一个人又能收到几个恶作剧礼物呢?


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
克拉克:你好,我可以帮助你吗?
Spencer: Id like to return a few things I received over the holidays.
斯宾塞:我来返还假期内收到的一些礼物。
Clerk: Okay, do you have gift receipts?
克拉克:好的,你有礼物的收据吗?

pod170118.jpg

Spencer: I do for this item. Its unopened and unused.

斯宾塞:这件物品有收据。未曾打开也未曾使用。
Clerk: Let me see. I can give you a refund, but there will be a small restocking fee.
克拉克:我看一下。我会给您退款,不过需要收您一些退货费。
Spencer: Really?
斯宾塞:真的吗?
Clerk: Im afraid so.
克拉克:是这样的。
Spencer: Okay, thats fine. I also received this one as a gift, but dont have a receipt.
斯宾塞:好的,没问题。这是另一件礼物,但是我没有收据。
Clerk: Let me look up that merchandise in our system. It looks like it was a clearance item and it was a final sale.
克拉克:我查阅一下系统的商品记录。这好像是一件清仓货而且还是特价出售。
Spencer: But its unworn.
斯宾塞:但是我没有穿过。
Clerk: I understand that. The best I can do is to allow you to exchange it if it doesn't fit or give you store credit.
克拉克:我理解。我能做的只有更换不合身衣物或者为您增加信用点数。
Spencer: Ill take the store credit. What about this?
斯宾塞:我还是增加信用点数吧。那这一件呢?
Clerk: Let me see. That item was purchased on our online store and it cant be returned to a store location, only through our website.
克拉克:我看一下。这是我们官网上出售的商品,只能网上退货,无法退回实体店。
Spencer: And this? It doesnt work.
斯宾塞:那这一件呢?不能用。
Clerk: Im sorry, but that was also a clearance item and was sold in as-is condition.
克拉克:很抱歉,这也是清仓物品并且只在网站退换。
Spencer: All right.
斯宾塞:好吧。
Clerk: Can I help you with anything else?
克拉克:还有其他事情我能效劳的吗?
Spencer: Only if you can visit the other three stores to return the rest of my gifts.
斯宾塞:要是你能到其他三个商店帮我退回这些礼物就好了。
Clerk: You didnt get what you wanted for the holidays, huh?
克拉克:没有一件节日礼物让您顺心,对吗?
Spencer: My family and friends have great senses of humor, but how many gag gifts can one man own?
斯宾塞:我的家人和朋友都很幽默,但是一个人又能收到几个恶作剧礼物呢?

译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载

重点单词   查看全部解释    
credit ['kredit]

想一想再看

n. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方

联想记忆
receipt [ri'si:t]

想一想再看

n. 收据,收条,收到
v. 出收据

 
advantage [əd'vɑ:ntidʒ]

想一想再看

n. 优势,有利条件
vt. 有利于

联想记忆
merchandise ['mə:tʃəndaiz]

想一想再看

n. 商品,货物
v. 经营,推销,销售,经商

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
exchange [iks'tʃeindʒ]

想一想再看

n. 交换,兑换,交易所
v. 交换,兑换,交

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。