手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语听力入门 > 地道美语播客(慢速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:如何应对借钱问题?

编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Damn! That didn't work either.
  • 该死!那种方法也不管用。
  • What are you doing?
  • 你在干什么?
  • I'm trying to pay for a new service I ordered, but the website won't accept my credit card as payment.
  • 我想支付我订购的一项新服务,但这个网站不接受用我的信用卡付款。
  • I even tried my debit card, but it's been rejected, too.
  • 我甚至还试了我的借记卡,但是也无法使用。
  • Why don't you just write a check and mail it in?
  • 你怎么不直接开张支票寄出去呢?
  • I don't have any checks.
  • 我没有支票。
  • In this day and age, I should be able to use one of the many electronic funds transfer options.
  • 现在这个时代,我应该能选择用一种电子资金转账方式。
  • What are going to do now?
  • 你现在打算怎么办?
  • I might try sending a wire, but my bank charges a large fee for wires.
  • 我可能会发封电报,但是银行对电报收费很高。
  • How about signing up for direct deposit?
  • 你觉得注册直接存款怎么样?
  • If this were an ongoing service I would, but this is a one- time thing.
  • 如果这是一项持续服务我倒是愿意,但它只是一次性的。
  • Do you think I could try your credit card?
  • 我能试一下你的信用卡吗?
  • I don't know about that…
  • 我不确定.....
  • All right, if you feel funny about doing that, then could you buy me a gift card for this website and then I can turn around and use the balance?
  • 好吧,如果你觉得那样很搞笑的话,那你能帮我买一张这个网站的礼品卡吗,这样我就能用余额了。
  • That seems kind of involved.
  • 听起来不错。
  • Would you pay me back in cash?
  • 你会给我现金吗?
  • Of course. I will write you an IOU right now and then go to the bank tomorrow.
  • 当然,我会给你写张欠条,明天就去银行。
  • How about if you go to the bank now?
  • 现在就去银行怎么样?
  • I'll even give you a ride.
  • 我可以顺路带你去。
  • Is that really necessary?
  • 有必要这样吗?
  • We don't even know if it's going to work.
  • 我们都还不知道它到底行不行得通。
  • When it comes to money, I always say, better safe than sorry.
  • 每次谈到钱的时候,我总是坚持小心不出大错的原则。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
佩特拉: 该死!那种方法也不管用。
Ken: What are you doing?
肯恩: 你在干什么?
Petra: Im trying to pay for a new service I ordered, but the website wont accept my credit card as payment. I even tried my debit card, but its been rejected, too.
佩特拉: 我想支付我订购的一项新服务,但这个网站不接受用我的信用卡付款。我甚至还试了我的借记卡,但是也无法使用。
Ken: Why dont you just write a check and mail it in?
肯恩: 你怎么不直接开张支票寄出去呢?
Petra: I dont have any checks. In this day and age, I should be able to use one of the many electronic funds transfer options.
佩特拉: 我没有支票。现在这个时代,我应该能选择用一种电子资金转账方式。

man0713.jpeg

Ken: What are going to do now?

肯恩: 你现在打算怎么办?
Petra: I might try sending a wire, but my bank charges a large fee for wires.
佩特拉: 我可能会发封电报,但是银行对电报收费很高。
Ken: How about signing up for direct deposit?
肯恩: 你觉得注册直接存款怎么样?
Petra: If this were an ongoing service I would, but this is a one- time thing. Do you think I could try your credit card?
佩特拉: 如果这是一项持续服务我倒是愿意,但它只是一次性的。我能试一下你的信用卡吗?
Ken: I dont know about that
肯恩: 我不确定。。。
Petra: All right, if you feel funny about doing that, then could you buy me a gift card for this website and then I can turn around and use the balance?
佩特拉: 好吧,如果你觉得那样很搞笑的话,那你能帮我买一张这个网站的礼品卡吗,这样我就能用余额了。
Ken: That seems kind of involved. Would you pay me back in cash?
肯恩: 听起来不错。你会给我现金吗?
Petra: Of course. I will write you an IOU right now and then go to the bank tomorrow.
佩特拉: 当然,我会给你写张欠条,明天就去银行。
Ken: How about if you go to the bank now? Ill even give you a ride.
肯恩: 现在就去银行怎么样?我可以顺路带你去。
Petra: Is that really necessary? We dont even know if its going to work.
佩特拉: 有必要这样吗?我们都还不知道它到底行不行得通。
Ken: When it comes to money, I always say, better safe than sorry.
肯恩: 每次谈到钱的时候,我总是坚持小心不出大错的原则。

译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载

重点单词   查看全部解释    
credit ['kredit]

想一想再看

n. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方

联想记忆
payment ['peimənt]

想一想再看

n. 支付,付款,报偿,报应

 
transfer [træns'fə:]

想一想再看

n. 迁移,移动,换车
v. 转移,调转,调任

联想记忆
funds

想一想再看

n. 基金;资金,现金(fund的复数) v. 提供资金

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。