欲加强难度还请移步《地道美语听力播客(快速版)》
Amelia:I wish we had hired a professional videographer to film it instead of asking your friend Lenny to do it.
阿米莉亚:我希望我们要是聘请的是一位专业摄影师就好了,才不要你的朋友莱尼那种人负责。
Victor:This video isn't so bad.
维克多:这段视频并没有那么糟糕。
The production quality isn't the best, but he did a pretty good job.
虽然质量不是最好的,但他的完成的很不错。
Amelia:It's not bad if you like your video out-of-focus.
阿米莉亚:如果你喜欢不清晰视频的话那的确不坏。
There are no transitions between scenes and the lighting is terrible.
场景之间没有转换而且灯光效果太糟糕了。
At best, it looks like a rough cut.

Victor:It is a little rough, I admit.
维克多:有点糙,这我承认。
Amelia:There are problems with the audio, too.
阿米莉亚:音频也有问题。
There are sections of dead air when the audio cuts out.
阿米莉亚:当音频播放完后存在部分停滞。
And when there is audio, the volume isn't uniform.
而且有音频的时候,音量大小也不一致。
Victor:That's true, too, I guess…
维克多:是这样的,我想…
Amelia:And the handheld camera footage is so shaky that I feel ill watching it.
阿米莉亚:还有手持相机镜头很不稳定,我觉得看了后会很恶心。
Victor:Lenny was just having a good time, getting into the spirit of it.
维克多:莱尼玩的很开心,所以他才那么的投入。
Amelia:Is that why he got close-up shots of all of the pretty women and none of the other guests?
阿米莉亚:他就这样对所有的漂亮女人拍特写,而没有拍其他的客人?
Victor:Well, you know Lenny. He'll do better next time.
维克多:嗯,你懂莱尼的。他下次会做得更好。
Amelia:Next time?! How many times do you plan to get married?