手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语听力入门 > 地道美语播客(慢速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:全新的开始

编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • I've moving to Atlanta.
  • 我要搬去亚特兰大。
  • I want a fresh start.
  • 我希望有一个全新的开始。
  • This is a surprise.
  • 这真令人吃惊。
  • I thought you were going to stick it out here and try to put the past behind you.
  • 我还以为你要在这里坚持到底,试图将过去抛之脑后呢。
  • There are too many reminders here.
  • 尼科:这里有太多往事了。
  • I want a clean slate.
  • 我想从头再来。
  • What's done is done and I'm tired of blame and recriminations.
  • 木已成舟,而且我厌倦了责任及相互指责。
  • I'm glad to hear you've stopped beating yourself up over what's happened, but are you sure moving away will help you move on?
  • 我很高兴你对以前的事情不再有牵挂,但你确定离开会让自己好过?
  • The world is my oyster now, isn't it?
  • 现在整个世界都由你做主,对不对?
  • I can live anywhere I want to and do anything I want to.
  • 我可以在任何我想的地方生活,做任何我想做的事情。
  • I guess so, but are you sure you want to uproot and leave town?
  • 我想是这样,但你确定你想离开这座城市吗?
  • I'm not trying to reinvent myself, but if I'm going to start over, I might as well do it in a new town.
  • 我不是试图彻底改变自己,但如果我要重新来过,不妨选择一个全新的城镇。
  • I guess a new town is a good place to start a new life and maybe you'll find a new love.
  • 我猜选择新的城市是开始新生活的一个好地方,也许你会找到新的爱人。
  • Many people bounce back from a difficult divorce.
  • 很多人都是摆脱一段不堪回首的婚姻后再次恢复的。
  • I've sworn off women.
  • 我发过誓远离女性的。
  • The only female I want in my life right now is my dog Fifi!
  • 我生命中唯一想要的女性现在就是我的狗菲菲!


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
尼克:我要搬去亚特兰大。
I want a fresh start.
我希望有一个全新的开始。
Celia:This is a surprise.
西莉亚:这真令人吃惊。
I thought you were going to stick it out here and try to put the past behind you.
我还以为你要在这里坚持到底,试图将过去抛之脑后呢。
Nico:There are too many reminders here.
尼克:这里有太多往事了。
I want a clean slate.
我想从头再来。

What's done is done and I'm tired of blame and recriminations.

木已成舟,而且我厌倦了责任及相互指责。
Celia:I'm glad to hear you've stopped beating yourself up over what's happened, but are you sure moving away will help you move on?
西莉亚:我很高兴你对以前的事情不再有牵挂,但你确定离开会让自己好过?
Nico:The world is my oyster now, isn't it?
尼克:现在整个世界都由你做主,对不对?
I can live anywhere I want to and do anything I want to.
我可以在任何我想的地方生活,做任何我想做的事情。
Celia:I guess so, but are you sure you want to uproot and leave town?
西莉亚:我想是这样,但你确定你想离开这座城市吗?
Nico:I'm not trying to reinvent myself, but if I'm going to start over, I might as well do it in a new town.
尼克:我不是试图彻底改变自己,但如果我要重新来过,不妨选择一个全新的城镇。
Celia:I guess a new town is a good place to start a new life and maybe you'll find a new love.
西莉亚:我猜选择新的城市是开始新生活的一个好地方,也许你会找到新的爱人。
Many people bounce back from a difficult divorce.
很多人都是摆脱一段不堪回首的婚姻后再次恢复的。
Nico:I've sworn off women.
尼克:我发过誓远离女性的。
The only female I want in my life right now is my dog Fifi!
我生命中唯一想要的女性现在就是我的狗菲菲!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 
stress [stres]

想一想再看

n. 紧张,压力
v. 强调,着重

 
fracture ['fræktʃə]

想一想再看

n. 破碎,骨折
vt. 破碎,破裂

联想记忆
slate [sleit]

想一想再看

n. 板岩,石板,石片,石板色,候选人名单 adj. 暗

联想记忆
runner ['rʌnə]

想一想再看

n. 赛跑的人,跑步者

 
blame [bleim]

想一想再看

n. 过失,责备
vt. 把 ... 归咎于,

联想记忆
oyster ['ɔistə]

想一想再看

n. 牡蛎

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。