Jiamin, are you OK?
家敏 你还好吧
I tried to carry all the books.
我打算一次把书都搬走
I didn't want to go back to the classroom again.
我不想再回一趟教室了
Why are you in such a hurry?
你为什么这么急呢
You are like that silly hare.
你这样就像那只笨兔子
Hare? What do you mean?
兔子 什么意思呢
You know... the old story about the tortoise and the hare.
你知道 那个关于乌龟和兔子的古老故事吗
Yes. One day a tortoise and a hare had a race.
知道 有一天乌龟和兔子进行了一场比赛
The hare was sure he would win so he took a rest.
兔子坚信自己能赢 所以他休息了一下
He was too proud and careless.
他太骄傲太不认真了
The slow but careful tortoise won the race.
慢一点但是认真的乌龟赢得了比赛
Ahh. I understand now.
啊 我明白了
If I want to do something well, I should be careful and patient.
如果我想把事情做好 我应该认真有耐心
That's right.
是的
Remember. Slow and steady wins the race.
记住 事缓则圆