Billy was a little bird.
比利是一只小鸟
He lived in the forest.
他生活在森林里
In the forest, there were many birds, too.
森林里还有很多别的鸟
But Billy didn't work or play with them.
不过 比利不和它们一起干活或玩耍
"Winter is coming. But I don't have a warm house.
冬天要来了 不过我没有一个暖和的房子
I must build a new one.
我必须建一个新房子
I am not going to build a small one.
我不会建一个小房子
I'm going to build a big and warm one," he said to himself.
我要建一个大的和温暖的房子 他自言自语道
"But will the other birds help me?
不过其他的小鸟会一起帮我吗
I don't think they will, because they don't like me.
我不觉得它们会帮我 因为他们不喜欢我
And they are playing games happily over there."
并且他们开心地在那里玩耍
Feeling sad, Billy started to build his new home alone.
悲伤的比利开始一个人建造他的新家
Suddenly, a lot of birds came up to him.
突然间 一大群鸟跑到他这里
"We have all come to help you, Billy." they said.
我们一起来帮你 比利 他们说道
Billy was surprised and said,
比利惊讶地说道
"I didn't tell you I would build a house. How did you know?"
我并没有告诉你们我要建一所房子 你们是怎么知道的呢
"We were not playing. We were working, too.
我们没在玩 我们也在干活
We saw that you were busy.
我们看见你在忙碌着
We think that we can do something for you," said one of the birds.
我们想我们能为你做点什么 其中的一只小鸟说道
Billy was moved.
比利感动了
"Thank you," Billy said.
谢谢你们 比利说道
From then on, Billy didn't work or play alone.
从那时起 比利不再一个人干活或玩耍了
He had many friends.
他有很多朋友
And he often helped them, too.
他也经常帮助别人