Listen, I don't mean to be rude.
那个 我不是敷衍你啊
It's just I've got all these clients looking for me,
这边一大堆客户都在找我
I'm in Minnesota.
我在明尼苏达
I'm at the Mayo Clinic, and I'm waiting on some test results,
在一个诊所里 等着看检查的结果
and I've got to make a noon flight back to New York,
之后还要飞到纽约去
or and I'm gonna miss this deposition that I've been preparing for for months, so...
要不然就把我准备了好几个月的证词耽误了
Yeah, yeah, yeah. No, no, no. I got it. I hear you.
好好好 我知道了
Well, at least you know the plane will wait for you, right?
至少你还是有飞机等着的人 对吧
I don't understand.
你说啥
I mean, you have your own jet, right? So, that must make it a little easier.
你不是有私人飞机吗 会相对方便一些吧
A jet?
喷气机
Are you being an asshole right now, or...
你是故意恶心我还是怎么
What? No. No. I'm serious. You...
什么 没有没有 没开玩笑啊
I don't own a jet.
我没有飞机
What are you talking about? I...
你扯什么犊子
I thought... I swear you told me once you had a private plane.
你不是 不是有一次说你有私人飞机的吗
What? No.
啥 才没有
In San Francisco.
在旧金山那次
When I saw you, you said you just were on your, um...
那次见你 你说你正在你的
Yeah, my company leased a plane and flew everyone out there.
是 飞机是我公司租的 负责把人都送过去
Um, okay, well, I misunderstood.
啊 好吧 我理解错了