You know, uh, don't be so judgmental, Troy.
小伙子 别这么轻易给人下结论
Hmm? You've been living in a bubble.
你一直活在一个泡泡里
Remember that, okay?
知道吧
So, don't go... judging people living in the real world
所以在你涉足真实世界之前
until you've actually been out there yourself.
别轻易评判在真实世界里辗转的人
Okay? Okay, but you asked me a question,
好的 不过是你问我怎么不一样的
and then I just said that he wasn't what I expected.
我就告诉你我想的是什么样了
No, you said he wasn't cool.
不 你说他不够好
But, you know, what's cool to a 17-year-old hipster
但是对于你一个不用养家糊口的
who doesn't pay his own bills isn't necessarily what's cool to the rest of the world.
17岁小伙子来说 好的概念和其他人是不一样的
Okay. Fuck. Yeah.
懂吧 你说了算
Okay? I'm just saying talk to me in 30 years. Then you can tell me who's cool or not.
好吧 你过三十年再看 那时候再跟我说什么是好
You know you... you are fucking nuts.
我看你是吃错药了
I'm about to go have my interview.
我这眼看着面试
Do you really need to be jumping all over me right now?
你非得挑这个时候教训我一顿吗
Troy...
特洛伊
Okay, you're right. I'm sorry.
对对 你是对的 怪我
I love you.
我爱你
You're the best. You're the best son.
好好发挥 你是最好的儿子
You know I feel that, right?
你知道我这么想吧
Dad, um... Okay?
老爹
I know you're gonna kill it in there.
我知道你不会出问题的
Can you leave me alone? I'm just gonna try and clear my head. I'll just meet you after.
你能让我一个人待会吗 我整理一下思路 完事我去找你
Okay. All right.
好的
Hey, Troy. Yeah?
那个 儿子
I'm proud of you.
老爸为你骄傲