Previously on The Good Wife...
《傲骨贤妻》前情提要
What's wrong?
怎么了
Over the past month,
在过去的几个月里
the fourth year associates have called our top clients.
每位四年律师都多次给我们的首要客户打电话
We're worried they're thinking of leaving with them.
我们担心他们想要跳槽
Do you have any insight?
你有什么想法吗
We need to leave by the end of the week.
我们这周末必须离开
People want to wait for bonuses.
大家想分了红再走
We can't keep fooling the partners.
我们不能这么耍合伙人
I gave an interview to the Law Advocate.
我接受了《法律宣扬》的采访
What did you say?
你说了什么
I talked about the money,
我提到了那笔钱
the $45,000 that you took.
你拿走的那四万五美金
We negotiate an exit package.
我们商量个退职补偿价
Diane gave an interview that exposed the firm to criticism.
戴安接受采访,把律所的事抖给媒体了
We're getting calls from clients.
我们收到了客户的电话
This is my firm.
这是我的律所
It was your firm.
这曾经是你的律所
What's this? I asked for the Greenberg deposition from March,
这是什么,我要的是格林伯格从3月起的证词
not November. Are you deaf?
不是11月,你是聋子吗
You're the paralegal who's good with computers.
你是懂电脑的律师助理
Could you help with my laptop in about ten minutes?
十分钟左右过来帮我弄下笔记本好吗
Oh, good, I need some help moving boxes
太好了,你有空过来一下
out of Diane's office when you get a chance.
我需要帮忙从戴安办公室搬几个箱子出来
I'll take it.
给我吧
Hey, Chrissy, how are you? Okay.
克里斯,还好吗,很好
Uh, hey, Alicia, do you have a minute?
艾丽西娅,你有空吗
Um, not right now. How 'bout in an hour?
现在不行,一小时后可以吗
Sure.
当然
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing. I'm just...
没什么,我只是...
It's hard. I know,
工作很难,我知道
but it's good experience, and you'll make a lot of connections
但这是很好的经验,能为你进入律师界
for when you pass the bar. I guess.
积累很多人脉,也许吧
Chrissy, I'll be right back. No.
克里斯,我一会儿就来,不
It's all right. I figured out what I want to do.
没关系,我想清楚要做什么了
What do you mean?
什么意思
Nothing. Everything's good.
没什么,一切都很好
We're having trouble downloading files.
我们下载文件遇到了问题
You shouldn't be talking here.
你们不该在这儿商量
Don't worry. Everybody just
别担心,大家会以为
thinks we're discussing the Zimbalist depo.
我们在讨论津巴利斯特的案子
I spent the whole afternoon trying to download files to take with us,
我试了一下午下载要带走的档案
but there's some sort of firewall in the way.
但好像有人设置了防火墙
It's David Lee. He's still suspicious that we're leaving.
是大卫·李,他还在怀疑我们要走
The clients are coming with us, right? Once they come with us,
客户会跟我们走,一旦他们过来
Lockhart/Gardner doesn't own the files. The clients do.
洛&加律所就失去档案所有权,客户才有
Right, but they can delay delivering the files to us.
对,但他们可以拖着不给我们
Once all hell breaks loose,
事情一旦挑明
they're not gonna want to lift a finger for us.
他们不会想尽举手之劳轻易给我们
They'll have to. The clients will sue.
他们必须给,客户会告他们
So? Lockhart/Gardner will just absorb the suit,
那又怎样,洛&加律所就想要诉讼呢
knowing we can't do a good job representing our clients
他们知道没有档案
without their files.
我们没法好好代表客户
I agree. Hey, we're stealing their clients.
同意,我们在偷他们的客户
No, no, no. We're not stealing. We're not stealing.
不不不,我们不是偷,不是偷
Either way, they're gonna think we're stealing them.
无论如何,他们会觉得我们偷了客户
They're gonna be pissed.
他们会恼羞成怒
All right, all right. So what do we do?
好吧,好吧,那我们怎么办
Well... partners can get around the firewall.
合伙人可以绕过防火墙
No.
不
No, that would be wrong.
不行,那是错的
You don't have to do all the files, just the new ones.
你不用下载所有文件,只下新的就好
Diane's cases.
就是戴安的案子
What's this?
你们在干嘛
The Zimbalist deposition.
讨论津巴利斯特的案子
I need the paralegal, the brunette one.
我要找那个律师助理,深色皮肤那个
Where is she? I don't know.
她在哪,不知道
She's probably helping Will in Diane's office.
也许在戴安办公室帮威尔吧
Okay.
好吧
Good luck with the Zimbalist deposition.
祝津巴利斯特案子顺利
So, this is surprising.
真是个惊喜
Hi, Viola. How are you?
维奥拉,你好
I'm good, Will.
我很好,威尔
And it's always good to see you,
见到你总是很高兴
especially in such a triumphant state.
尤其是在这胜利的氛围中
So, what do you need, Viola?
你想要什么,维奥拉
Oh, may I?
我能提要求吗
You know, Diane and I were great friends in law school.
戴安和我是法学院的好友
But we were always in competition, the same jobs,
但我们一直在争,争工作
the same boyfriends, same everything.
争男友,争一切
So this judgeship is hitting quite hard.
这个法官的职位很抢手呢
You want one.
你也想争一下
That would be nice.
那倒也不错
But I feel that her advancement started
不过我觉得她能上位
when she stole...
是从她...
actually, you both stole a client from me.
准确来说是你们偷走我一个客户开始的
Have you seen that paralegal?
你见到那个律师助理了吗
What's her name? No, I haven't seen her.
她叫什么来的,没见到
Oh. That's why I'm here. Your paralegal.
对,那是我来的原因,你们的律师助理
She's suing you.
她要告你们
Chrissy is suing us?
克里斯要告我们
And Diane. And the firm.
还有戴安,还有这家律所
For what?
为什么
For a hostile work environment.
因为敌意的工作环境
That bitch. I can't believe it.
那个贱人,简直不敢相信
David.
大卫
No, that's okay.
没关系
There's a lot worse than that in the complaints.
投诉里有比这还严重的
Something, unfortunately,
不幸的是,有些事实
that might upset Diane's confirmation.
可能会对戴安的职位确认不利
So this is between you and Diane
所以这是你和戴安之间的事
and we're just collateral damage?
我们只是附带损伤
No. This is between a firm and a paralegal,
不,这是律所和律师助理间的事
and we're all just slaves to the facts.
我们只是事实的奴隶
You're getting better.
你枪法越来越好了
I'm getting out my aggressions.
我只是在释放怒气
It's a turn-on.
怒火确实是触发器
Work again?
有事工作
Go ahead, take it. I'm fine.
接吧,我没事的
No.
不
Finally, I don't have to take it.
我终于不用接它了
We have to talk about the inauguration.
我们得谈谈就职典礼的事
No, you have to talk about it. I...
不,你得说它的事,我...
What's that mean?
那是什么意思
Six days.
六天
Until you leave? Oh.
你们就走,明白了
I'm gonna miss this office.
我会想念这间办公室的
You sure you want to go?
你确定想离开吗
Okay, Eli. What's the problem?
好了,伊莱,出了什么事
You told Nora you want the inaugural ball
你跟诺拉说想把就职舞会
moved to the governor's mansion
挪到州长府举行
but traditionally it's held at Exposition Hall,
但根据传统,应该在展览厅的
and I'm getting some trouble from the unions.
工会那边还给我找了点麻烦
Wait, what?
等等,你说什么
You want the inaugural ball moved to the governor's mansion,
你想把就职舞会挪到州长府
but the unions are threatening to strike
但工会威胁说如果挪地方就罢工
if we move it because it's a non-union...
因为那是反...
Okay wait, Eli wait.
稍等,伊莱,稍等
I never said anything. I don't know what you heard,
我什么都没说,我不知道你听说了什么
but your office called me and asked me
但你办公室有人打电话问我
if it would be fine to move the ball to the governor's mansion,
把舞会挪到州长府是否可以
and I told them what I'm telling you: I don't care.
我跟他们说了同样的话,我不在乎
So you...
所以你...
didn't ask for it to be moved to the governor's mansion?
没要求改到州长府
Does it sound like me to say
你觉得这听起来
want it moved to the governor's mansion?
像是我要求把这挪到州长府吗
Nora said that Mrs. Florrick insisted...
诺拉说福瑞克夫人坚持...
And there you go.
现在你明白了
I have a partners' meeting.
我有合伙人会议要开
Good luck.
祝你好运
Nora, is Mrs. Florrick there?
诺拉,福瑞克夫人在吗
N-No.
不是
The Mrs. Florrick that asked for the inaugural
是要求把就职舞会
to be moved to the mansion.
改在州长府的福瑞克夫人
Hello, Mr. Gold. How are you?
戈德先生,你还好吗
Diane.
戴安
My God. Look at you.
上帝,看看你
Fran, Lyle, hi!
弗郎,莱尔,你们好
It's been forever.
好久不见
Well, we were in Lyon for the spring.
我们春天去里昂了
You look fantastic.
你真是容光焕发
Well, thank you. And this is Kurt.
谢谢,这是库尔特
Good to meet you.
很高兴见到你们
Ah, you must be the lucky gentleman.Yes.
你就是那位幸运的先生,对
These are my oldest friends, Francesca and Lyle.
他们是我的老朋友,弗朗西斯卡和莱尔
I set them up.
我把他俩撮合在一起的
Blind date, right out of law school.
一从法学院毕业,我们就相亲了
Which reminds me, I heard Viola was in town.
这点提醒我了,听说维奥拉在这里
Did you see her?
你看见她了吗
Viola Walsh? No.
维奥拉·沃尔什,没有
And what have you two been doing today?
你们今天做了什么呢
You... smell like you've been camping.
你们...闻起来好像去野营了
That's gunpowder.
是火药味
We were out shooting this morning.
我们上午去射击了
Guns? Really?
枪吗,真的
A Smith & Wesson...
史密斯威森...
Model 29.
Model 29.
Well then, that's a new side of you, Diane.
那可是全新的一面了,戴安
Oh, sorry. Do you mind?
抱歉
I have to take this.
我得接下这个电话
Are you a hunter, Mr...
你是猎人吗,你姓...
McVeigh.
麦克维
Oh, McVeigh. Like-like, uh, the other...
麦克维,跟另一个...
like the other McVeigh? What other?
另一个麦克维同姓,哪个
Uh, the one who, um, uh...
就那个...
You know, the one... he's dead now. Um, uh...
已经死了的那个
Nixon? No, the one who uh, you know...
尼克松吗,不,那个...
Blew up the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City?
在俄克拉荷马市炸了条顿联邦大楼的那个吗
Yeah.
对
Will, what's going on?
威尔,怎么了
It's your old friend, Viola Walsh.
你的老朋友,维奥拉·沃尔什
She's suing us.
她要告我们
She got one of our paralegals to accuse us.
她找了个我们的律师助理指控咱们
Well, I don't know what that has to do with me.
我不知道那跟我有什么关系
You all pushed me out, remember?
你们把我赶出来了,记得吗
She's saying you sexually harassed her.
她说你性骚扰过她
I... she what?
我...怎么她了
How's that gonna look to your friends in the Supreme Court?
这事会让你最高法院的朋友怎么看呢
This is what I say: she slimes us, we slime her.
要我说,在她抹黑我们前,先抹黑她
We got Kalinda on this, find out everything in her past,
让凯琳达来查,把她所有底都揭出来
everything we can use.
找到一切能利用的
Wait. Who said that I harassed her?
稍等,谁说我骚扰她
Chrissy Quinn.
克里斯·奎恩
She said that you asked her to prostitute herself to a client,
她说你让她向客户卖淫
that... Cary showed her how he masturbated
凯里示范了他是如何自慰
and I asked her how she lost her virginity.
以及我问起她的第一次性经验
And I tried to rape her. I don't even know who she is.
还有我想强奸她,我根本不知道她是谁
Do you realize the United States has the highest percentage
你知道美国是全世界平民持枪率
of civilian gun ownership...
最高的...
Slime her-- that's what I say.
我的意见就是反咬她一口
This is blackmail. They want a quick settlement.
这是勒索,他们想赶快和解
It's Viola Walsh, Diane.
是维奥拉·沃尔搞的鬼,戴安
She's got an issue with your judgeship.
她对你当法官很有意见
Tell me what you need me to do.
告诉我要我做什么
So you don't think Sandy Hook changed anything?
所以你不觉得桑迪·胡克枪击案改变了这一切吗
I think that the Second Amendment
我认为有第二修正案在
keeps everything from being changed.
就不会有什么改变
But did you see those kids' bodies?
可你看见那些孩子的尸体了吗
Did you see the photos?
你看过那些照片吧
What I don't understand is
我不能理解
how your guns could matter more than that.
为什么你的枪就那么重要
I didn't say that.
我没那么说
You're making that connec... So...
你想把二者联系...话说
How we doing?
你们谈得如何
Good, I think.
我觉得,挺好
Great.
挺好的
I think we should, um...
我觉得我们得...
We're meeting some friends, Diane.
我们和其他朋友还有约,戴安
Join us. We're almost done.
坐吧,我们就快吃完了
No, no. We'll-we'll call you.
没事没事,再联系
We'll-we'll arrange lunch some other time.
我们有空再一起吃午饭
Okay, say hi to the kids. Okay.
好吧,替我问候孩子们,没问题
Stimulating conversation?
激烈的争辩
Your friends have some strong opinions.
你的朋友态度很强硬
So does my fiance.
我的未婚夫也是嘛
You knew that about me.
你了解我的
I did.
对
If we settle for $2 million,
如果我们以两百万和解
insurance will cover 40%, but...
保险公司会赔40%但...
we may lose some clients.
我们可能流失掉一些客户
No, we fight it.
不行,我们得反击
Then we have to move quick.
那得赶紧行动了
So who do we get to represent us?
找谁来替我们辩护
I'm sorry. I have to hit 10,000 paces
抱歉,我必须得走超过一万步
or my Bangle gets mad at me.
否则我的手镯朝我发火的
We'd like to hire you, Ms. Tascioni.
我们想聘请你,塔肖尼女士
Actually, we're considering hiring you.
其实我们还在考虑
We're being sued by a female paralegal
有个女律师助理告我们
for being a hostile workplace.
说律所是敌意工作环境
How long has this paralegal worked for you?
这个助理在你们那儿干多久了
Two years. Why? I don't know.
两年,怎么了,没事
I keep asking questions until they make sense.
我就随便问问,看看能不能理出头绪
And... who's representing her?
她请的律师是谁
Viola Walsh, a lawyer from L.A.,
洛杉矶的律师维奥拉·沃尔
but she's opening up offices here.
但她要在这也要开分公司了
Is she tall?
她高吗
A bit. Five-seven?
有点高,五尺七英寸
You're kidding me.
耍我呢吧
The worry, Ms. Tascioni,
塔肖尼女士,我们担心的是
is that we're in a transition period at the firm
律所正处在过渡时期
and that this suit could be used to hurt us.
这诉讼可能会对我们不利
So...
所以
you think this suit is about your transition period.
你觉得这起诉讼是针对你们的过渡期
Yes.
没错
Okay. Then we move fast.
好的,那我们得迅速行动
Call this tall lawyer's bluff.
回应高个儿律师的恐吓
Arrange depositions now.
现在就安排取证
And I'll get your investigator...
我会让你们的调查员
um, Kalinda, right?
凯琳达对吧
Right. I'll get her looking into this
没错,我会让她调查这个
paralegal's background.
律师助理的背景
Slime her before she can slime you.
在她咬你之前先咬她一口
When can you start?
什么时候开始
To the right.
往右
A little to the left.
稍微向左
To the left. Good.
向左,好的
And you can put the seal over there.
然后把印章放那儿
So, Jackie,
杰姬
what are we doing here?
你在这儿做什么
Rearranging. Mm-hmm.
重新布置
Do you think the seal would look good there?
你觉得印章放哪儿更好看吗
There? Why not the men's room?
那儿,干脆放到男厕所好了
Mr. Gold.
别这样,戈德先生
Take it down and put the seal back up in its place.
把印章取下来放回原处
What are you doing, Mr. Gold?
你干什么,戈德先生
Putting the state seal back up
把州印挂回去
and keeping every reporter from asking
省得记者们问彼得
if the governorship has gone to Peter's head.
究竟当没当上州长
He won, Eli.
他当选了,伊莱
It's not wrong to put such a beautiful portrait
把漂亮的肖像放在显眼的位置
in a place of prominence.
也没什么错啊
Hmm, maybe it's not wrong, Jackie, but it is stupid.
或许没错,杰姬,但并不聪明
Perhaps you and I should have a little talk, hmm?
恐怕我们得谈一谈了吧
Put the seal back!
把印章放回去
Yes, sir.
是的
Jackie, you and I have had some...
杰姬,我们相处过一段
times together.
时间
We have... over the years.
没错,这几年来
And we've had some... disagreements along the way.
我们之间总是有些分歧
Not so many.
不算太多
But now your son is governor,
但如今你儿子是州长了
and any disagreement results in bigger issues,
任何分歧都会变成大问题
so we need to stop.
所以别闹了
Whenever you want something changed around here,
无论何时你想对这儿有任何改动
no matter how small, no matter how insignificant,
不管东西多小,多不重要
you have to ask.
你都得先问过
Certainly. No.
当然,不
You have to ask me.
你得先问过我
Not Peter, not Alicia.
不是彼得,不是艾丽西娅
Not the little fairies that sit on your shoulder.
不是坐在你肩头的小仙女
Just me.
是我
He's my son, Eli.
他是我儿子,伊莱
You can't keep me from speaking to my son.
你不能不让我跟我儿子说话
I can, actually.
实际上我可以
You don't want to challenge me on this, Jackie.
你不要质疑这一点,杰姬
Not the campaign manager
是我帮他领先
that got his candidate elected by six points.
六个百分点,拿下这次选举的
I'll talk to Peter.
我要跟彼得说
Do that.
随你
I'll have him call you in 20 minutes.
我会让他20分钟后给你回电
The call will last exactly four minutes, so,
通话时间不多不少四分钟,所以
keep it quick.
说得简短些
Christina Quinn, the paralegal who used to work here--
克里斯蒂娜·奎恩,曾在这里工作的律师助理
I need everything that you can find on her.
我需要你能找到的关于她的一切资料
Dirt? Yes.
狠料吗,对
Work history, sexual history.
工作经历,性经历
Anything that would be...
任何会...
Where do you get your hair done?
你头发在哪儿做的
Where? Uh, I don't know. Different places.
哪儿,我忘了,不同地方
I wish my hair would behave.
我希望我的头发也能服服贴贴
It just flops. Just...
但它总是乱来
I flop it this way or that way.
我压这儿也不行那也不行
You knew this paralegal?
你知道这个律师助理吗
Uh, the one suing us? Yeah.
起诉我们的这个吗,认识
What do you think of her?
你觉得她是个什么样的人
I think she's very... young.
她...很年轻
You read her accusations?
你看过她的控告书吗
Yes.
看过
She accused everybody of improprieties but you.
她控告了所有人,除了你
Yeah, I saw that.
我发现了
Are her accusations true?
她所说的都是真的吗
No.
不是
But you're hesitant?
可你犹豫了
No. I just think some things are open to interpretation.
不,我就觉得有些事需要解释
Do you think sexual harassment is open to interpretation?
你觉得性骚扰需要解释吗
No.
不用
Okay, time to walk.
我该走路了
Look at us-- out to save the world.
看看我们,拯救世界
Who took that?
谁拍的
Viola Walsh, wasn't it?
维奥拉·沃尔对吧
So, here you are in my apartment
五年来你第一次
for the first time in five years,
到我公寓来
and my guess is that you have something to get off your chest.
我猜你一定有话要说吧
Are we that obvious?
这么明显
A bit. What is it?
挺明显,说吧
How well do you know Kurt?
你对库尔特了解有多深
What?
怎么了
He disagrees with you about the right to bear arms.
对于枪支持有问题,你们意见不合
Look, he disagrees with me about that.
他不同意我的看法
I disagree with him.
我也不同意他的看法
It's not a stumbling block.
这不是什么问题
But his views, Diane.
但他的观点,戴安
All his views. He supports Sarah Palin.
他所有的观点,他支持莎拉·佩林
I know. I can't believe it.
我知道,难以置信
I fell in love with a Palin supporter.
我竟然会爱上佩林的支持者
It's not funny, Diane.
这可不好笑,戴安
Do you see her? She's back on Fox.
你看到她了吗,她又回福克斯台了
Oh, you don't watch Fox.
你又不看福克斯台
They show clips on Jon Stewart.
那台有时也放乔恩·司徒的节选
His views on Obama
他对于奥巴马
and secessionism.
分离主义的看法
Okay, so, what is this, an intervention?
你们到底想干什么,劝我分手吗
No, it's just...
不,只是
Issues matter.
这些问题还挺值得思考的
I know we're all supposed to disagree and smile
我知道我们应该微笑保留异议
and go home and pretend it's all some big tennis match,
然后回家假装这只是一场网球赛
but people end up poorer,
但最后人们会越来越穷
guns end up killing people.
枪支迟早要杀人
Global warming keeps destroying our...
全球变暖会慢慢毁灭我们...
So, you're saying I shouldn't be happy?
那你言下之意是我不该幸福吗
No, what we're saying is,
不,我们的意思是
do you really know who this guy is?
你确定你了解这个家伙吗
Do you know his religion, his politics?
你了解他的信仰他的政见吗
Thanks for stopping by,
感谢你们来拜访
but I actually do have to go to work.
但我还有点事要处理
No. Diane, please, just sit and talk.
不,戴安,别这样,坐下好好谈谈
Fran, Lyle,
弗郎,莱尔
if I fell into a life of addiction,
如果我哪天染上毒瘾
then, please, do intervene, but don't for this.
你们一定要来干预我,但这事就算了
Not for love.
爱情就不必了
The best advice you ever gave me,
戴安,我遇到莱尔的时候
Diane, when I met Lyle was,
你给我最好的建议就是
make sure your love can survive outside the bubble.
确保你的爱情能在现实中存活下来
I give it back to you.
我现在把这句话还给你
How long have you worked at Lockhart/Gardner?
你在洛&加律所工作了多久
Shall we say hello first?
我们是不是应该先打个招呼
Hello.
你好
How long have you worked at lockhart/Gardner?
你在这家律所工作了多久
Two years.
两年
Who hired you?
是谁雇你的
Alicia... Florrick.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克
What were your duties?
你的职务是什么
Paralegal.
律师助理
Uh, typing up briefs, researching cases,
打印陈述,调查案件
making copies, that sort of thing.
复印文件,诸如此类的事
How did you lose your virginity?
你是如何丧失贞操的
Objection. How is that relevant?
反对,这有何相关
Chrissy charged in her complaint
克里斯控诉艾丽西娅·福瑞克
that Alicia Florrick asked her how she lost her virginity,
询问她的第一次性经历
so I'm just asking, what was the answer?
所以我想知道你是如何回答的
I... didn't answer.
我没有回答
Was there anyone else there when she asked you this?
当她问你时有其他人在场吗
Myself, Cary Agos, our client and six other associates.
我,凯里·艾格斯,客户和另外六个律师
And the issue of virginity came up?
你们谈起了贞操的话题吗
Well, it didn't come up.
不是谈起
The lawsuit was about someone selling their virginity online,
那场诉讼是关于网上出卖贞操
and the difference between implied and explicit contract.
以及显性合约和隐性合约的区别
In other words, you didn't bring up
换句话说,你谈起的话题
the issue of virginity, it was the issue of the lawsuit?
不是关于贞操,而是关于诉讼
Do you want to take over the questioning? Sure.
要换你来提问吗,好啊
Was virginity the subject of the lawsuit?
贞操是诉讼案的主题吗
Yes.
是的
And how did you come to ask Chrissy
为什么你会问克里斯
about her loss of virginity?
如何丧失贞操的事
The other associates were discussing their experiences,
其他律师正在谈论他们的经历
and I saw Chrissy laugh to herself.
我看到克里斯在暗自偷笑
I thought she had something she wanted to share,
我以为她也想分享自己的经历
so I asked her, did she have something to add?
于是问她是否想补充两句
Those were your exact words?
你当时就是这么说的吗
They were.
的确
I can see why you're suing.
我知道你为什么要起诉了
Then what happened?
然后发生了什么
Cary Agos asked me to stay late on the Ginsberg case.
凯里·艾格斯要求我为金斯伯格案加班
And this was a sexual case, too?
这也是个性犯罪案件吗
Yes, prostitution.
是的,卖淫案
Lockhart/Gardner just seems
洛&加律所似乎
to obsess on these sexual cases.
对性犯罪案件很着迷
Is that a question? No.
这是个问题吗,不是
It's just an odd observation.
这只是个奇特的发现
Then what happened
那天晚上加班时
during your late-night work on this case?
还发生了什么
Cary showed me how he masturbated.
凯里示范他是如何自慰的
And how did he show you this?
他是怎么做的
With his hand?
用手
Uh... his right hand?
他的右手
And it was just the two of you?
那时只有你们两人
Yes.
是的
And what was being discussed at the time?
当时你们在讨论什么
A plea bargain.
一项辩诉交易
The State's Attorney offered to sit down with us
州检察官向我们提出
and discuss a plea of three years.
用认罪换取三年服刑
And you didn't think much of it? No. No, I didn't.
而你不假思索地拒绝了,是的
So, when Chrissy reported this offer to you, what did you do?
当克里斯向你传达提议时,你做了什么
I made a gesture.
我做了一个动作
A gesture of-of masturbation?
自慰的动作
Yes. And
是的,那么
by this gesture, did you mean...
做这个动作的意思是
this is how I masturbate?
展示你如何自慰吗
No. No.
不,不
What did you mean by it?
那你是什么意思
That it was a pointless exercise.
指这个提议是在做无用功
Strike two.
两局连胜
Maybe... maybe try something other than sex.
也许你该试试性骚扰以外的借口
Had you ever seen this partner?
见过这位合伙人吗
Howard Lyman? No.
霍华德·莱曼吗,没有
He's the oldest partner. He only comes in every now and then.
他是最年长的合伙人,偶尔才出现一次
And he sent you an e-mail about a week ago.
他一周前给你发了封邮件
Can you read it?
你能读一下吗
"Chrissy, I need to discuss something with you.
"克里斯,我要和你谈谈"
"Please come to my office at 1:00 p.M.,
"请下午一点到我办公室来
enter quietly, and sit down at my desk."
悄悄进来,在桌边坐下"
And you had no case with him?
而你在工作上与他毫无瓜葛
That's correct. And then,
的确,然后
when you got there, what happened?
等你到了以后,发生了什么
He took off his pants and exposed himself to me.
他脱下裤子对我露阴
We have a problem. Howard Lyman.
我们有麻烦了,霍华德·莱曼
Look, I told you.
我告诉过你了
We're not having the inaugural at the mansion.
我们不会在府邸办就职典礼
We moved it to a union house.
我们把它搬到了工会之家
But you won't call off the strike?
但你不会叫停罢工
That's right.
是的
Why not?
为什么
Because your guy supported Scott Walker in Wisconsin.
因为你们支持威斯康辛州的斯考特·沃克
Oh, come on.
拜托
It's a governor in a nearby state.
那是邻州的州长
He had to show some support.
他必须表示一下支持吧
Eli, unions in this country are endangered.
伊莱,国内的工会现在岌岌可危
Every time someone comes out in support of Scott Walker...
每当有人站出来支持斯考特·沃克
So you're going to protest our inaugural?
所以你要抗议我们的就职典礼
That is blackmail. That is bad faith.
这是胁迫,是背信弃义
It's not just you, Eli.
这不是针对你,伊莱
We're making a stand across the Midwest.
我们要在整个中西部表明立场
Don't take it personally.
你别往心里去
You told me it was about the mansion.
你告诉我这是府邸的问题
I got Jackie to back off the mansion,
我让杰姬放弃府邸
and now you're saying...Jackie Florrick?
现在你又说,杰姬·福瑞克吗
What? Yes. Why?
什么,对啊,怎么了
How's she doing?
她怎样了
Jackie? She's fine. Why?
杰姬,她很好,怎么了
Say hello for me, huh?
替我向她问好
So,what do we ask him?
那我们问他什么
Whether he brought Chrissy here,
他有没有带克里斯到这儿来
and if took his clothes off in front of her.
有没有在她面前脱衣服
Howard? Oh, my God.
霍华德,天呐
What? Huh? What time is it?
怎么了,现在几点
1:00. I don't have a meeting till 2:00.
一点,我两点前没有会议
You have a meeting now. We have a problem.
现在有了,我们有个麻烦
She came in here.
她闯进来的
I didn't ask her to, I didn't invite her in.
我没让她来,没请她进来
But you didn't have your pants or your underwear on?
但你没穿任何裤子
I always take it off for lunch.
我午饭时间从不穿
I take a nap.
我会打个小盹
I get all sweaty on... on my...
我出了很多汗,在
you know, bottom half.
下半身
And I did not keep her from leaving.
而且我没有不让她走
Bitch screamed. I was just offering her some water.
那婊子尖叫了,我只是想给她杯水
Oh, dear God.
天呐
Look, I am the innocent party here.
我也很无辜
The girl came in here and tried to...
那女孩闯进来,试图
She, uh... she tried to...
她,试图
I don't know what she was trying to do.
我也不知道她试图做什么
I was just taking a nap.
我正在打盹呢
What's wrong?
怎么了
I don't know.
不知道
They just got called into the partner's meeting.
他们被叫去开合伙人会议
Damn it.
该死
It might not be anything.
或许没什么事
You need to get those files.
你得拿到那些文件
Alicia?
艾丽西娅
Diane. How are you?
戴安,近来如何
You know, I just got a glimpse
我体验了一番
of what my life would look like if I'd never started this firm.
远离律所与工作的生活
And? Yeah, I liked it.
然后呢,我喜欢
I liked it a lot.
我非常喜欢
Shall we?
走吧
I understand your frustration, but it isn't what it seems.
我理解你的挫败感,但不是那回事
It was a joke.
那是个玩笑
A prank. That's all.
恶作剧而已
In what way was it a joke? Look, we all
哪里看出来这是个玩笑,我们知道
knew Lyman slept off his lunch without his pants on.
莱曼午睡时不穿裤子
And we'd sent out some e-mails to some of the paralegals.
于是我们发了几封邮件给几个律师助理
Not just the women. It was the men, too.
男的女的我们都发了
So you sent this e-mail to Chrissy from Howard's account?
你用霍华德的账户给克里斯发邮件
Yes.
是的
Still haven't negotiated my exit package yet. No.
还没商量好我的离职补偿金,不
We've negotiated your package. You just haven't accepted it.
我们已经商量好了,你没接受而已
Do you want to talk or not?
你到底想不想和我谈
Give me my gun control case,
把枪支管制案给我
and let me finish out the Sonya Rucker contract,
让我完成桑娅·洛克的合同
and I will agree to the terms.
然后我就答应你的条款
You'll keep your clients in house?
你会留住你的客户吗
I'll do everything I can.
我尽量
One more thing.
还有件事
Indemnify me against this case.
使我免于本案的赔偿
This Howard Lyman thing is B.S. Good.
霍华德·莱曼这事就是胡扯,那就好
Then indemnify me.
那就给我保障
Sure.
好的
Whatever you want.
你想要什么都行
Good luck.
祝好运
What are you doing?
你在做什么
W-What am I...?
我,我在
The Sonya Rucker contract.
桑娅·洛克合同
Excuse me?
什么
You're downloading my file.
你在下载我的文件
I couldn't access it.
我打开不了
No, I, um...
不,我
I-I think I stumbled...
我想我弄错了
Alicia, I talked to Will; it's my case.
艾丽西娅,我和威尔说了,这是我的案子
There's a firewall protecting it.
有防火墙保护的
Look, my mistake.
抱歉,我弄错了
How'd it go?
怎么样了
Oh, I have to stay a few hours.
我还得再待几个小时
Okay, I'll come back.
好吧,我一会儿再来
I want to meet your friends, Kurt,
我想见你的朋友们,库尔特
your best friends.
你最好的朋友们
Why? Don't you find it odd
为什么,你不觉得奇怪吗
that we've been talking about marriage
我们已经谈婚论嫁
and I've never met a single one of your friends?
但我从未见过你的朋友
No.
不
Is this about your friends yesterday?
这和昨天你的朋友们有关吧
Do you remember their names?
你记得他们的名字吗
No.
不
Is that important?
这重要吗
I want to meet your friends.
我想见你的朋友
Uh, before Lockhart/Gardner,
进洛&加律所前
you worked at Hoffman/Ross.
你在霍夫曼&罗丝律所工作
Is that correct?
对吗
Yes, why?
是的,怎么了
And did you ever make an accusation against your boss there?
你有没有指控过你那时的老板
What, is this a fishing expedition?
怎么,这是要搞撒网式盘查吗
It is.
是的
Luckily it's a deposition.
还好我们只是在录证词
Did you ever make an accusation against your boss there, Chrissy?
你有没有指控过你那时的老板,克里斯
'Cause we have the texts on your Lockhart/ Gardner cell phone.
洛&加律所手机上的短信我们还保存着
How very NSA of you.
国家安全局那一套你耍得很溜嘛
It's our cell phones, our property.
这是公司的手机,公司的财产
Did you ever make an accusation against your previous boss?
你有没有对你之前的雇主提出过指控
Not an official accusation.
没正式指控过
How about an unofficial one?
那非正式的指控呢
He came on to me.
他吃了我豆腐
Yes, you accused him of taking off his clothes in your presence.
没错,你指控他在你在场的时候脱衣服
Okay, that is so dirty.
好了,这也太卑鄙了
I'm just saying... You are trying...
我只是说... 你们是在...
to make a connection
把这两者关联起来
It's quite a coincidence that all these
这只是个巧合...
between two completely unrelated...
而这两者全不相关...
bosses want to take their pants off.
老板们就爱脱裤子
So, we got rid of most of the charges
好了,我们解决了大多数指控
and we lucked into something
还侥幸缓解
that neutralized the Howard Lyman threat.
霍华德·莱曼危机
Thank you, Kalinda.
谢谢你,凯琳达
But, uh, we still have two issues.
但是,还有两个问题没解决
Do you mind if I eat? I missed lunch.
你们介意我吃东西吗,我没吃午饭
Please. Two problems-- well, three.
请便,两个问题,不对,是三个
Chrissy's suggesting that you, Diane, prostituted her out.
戴安,克里斯暗示你曾经利用过她的姿色
I have no idea what she's talking about.
我完全不知道她在说什么
And that you, Will, created a hostile workplace
还有你,威尔,在办公室和下属有过性行为
by sleeping with underlings in your office.
而让工作环境变得很糟糕
I can answer that.
这我应付得来
Have you noticed,
你们注意到了没
I'm the only one in the clear here?
我是在座唯一一个身家清白的
Now here comes the third problem. Kalinda.
现在要说到第三个问题了,凯琳达
I found this saved onto Howard Lyman's I.T. File.
我在霍华德·莱曼的IT文件夹里找到了这个
It's from his laptop.
存在他的笔记本里
Hey, why don't you come over here
干嘛不过来
and sit on Daddy's lap, huh, honey?
坐老爹大腿上啊,宝贝儿
Oh, dear God.
上帝啊
Who is that? Another paralegal-Lacey Atkins.
她是谁,另一位助理,蕾西·阿特金斯
Hired last year.
去年来公司的
This should have no impact on this lawsuit.
这对本案应该没有影响
The fact that he approached another paralegal has
他性骚扰过另一名助理的事实
marginal bearing on this case.
对本案只有边缘效用
Or you can tell yourselves that.
你自己也不相信吧
Thanks, Diane.
多谢,戴安
So we bury it
那我们就把这信息藏好
and get rid of Howard.
打发走霍华德
Uh, Will.
威尔
I was looking into the partner decorating stipends.
我查了合伙人装潢津贴
About a month ago,
大概一个月前
Alicia stopped decorating her office.
艾丽西娅就不再装饰她的办公室了
Did you ask her to stop?
是你让她这么做的吗
No, why? I don't know.
没啊,怎么了,我也不知道
I just found it odd.
只是觉得很奇怪
Lift.
往上举
Think of the ball as your grandkids.
把球想象成你的孙子
There you go.
对啦
And up...
向上...
I'm sorry, Jackie.
抱歉,杰姬
What are you sorry for, Mr. Gold?
你道什么歉呢,戈德先生
You made yourself very clear.
你说得很清楚了
Beth, I'll be with you in a minute.
贝思,我马上过来
I'm sorry because I've had a change of heart.
我道歉是因为我改变心意了
I find...
我发现...
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
My help?
我的帮助
No, no, there's too much chance of disagreement between us.
不不,我们之间的分歧太多了
Jackie, I'm apologizing.
杰姬,我已经道歉了
And I'm telling you,
而我是在告诉你
you have no reason to apologize.
你并不需要向我道歉
You were right and I was wrong.
你是对的,我是错的
And what do you say we dance? So, forward.
跳起来,上前
Two, three, and go back.
二,三,再往后
Really feel it in the arms.
注意手臂要用力
Okay, what do you want?
好了,你提要求
Control of the inauguration.
就职典礼全归我管
Really?
你来真的
All right, and...
很好,再来...
Control of the ball.
晚会归你管
And decorating of Peter's offices.
还有彼得办公室的装饰权
And forward...
向前...
Agreed. Good.
好吧,很好
What kind of assistance do you need?
你要我帮什么忙
You know the Food Service Union chief?
你认识食品服务联盟的头儿吗
No, who's that?
不认识,是谁
Ronald Erickson.
罗纳德·埃里克森
Oh, yes, Ronnie.
噢,是罗尼
How is he?
他怎么样了
This is his number.
这是他的电话
Excellent, excellent.
很好,非常好
Give him a call.
给他打电话
And one more time.
再来一次
Forward.
向前
I like Diane a lot.
我非常喜欢戴安
I wanted to be like her.
我想成为她那样的人
And you went to her
因为你喜欢她
with this client's undue attention
所以在遭受到客户逾矩的关注时
because you liked her? Yes.
你去找了她,是的
I know Mr. Gainsborough is one of her top clients,
我知道盖恩斯伯勒先生是她的大客户
but I told her what he said.
但我告诉了她他对我说的话
That you looked hot?
说你很性感
Yes, and that he kept watching me
是的,还有他一直盯着我看
and asked me my bra size.
还问我胸罩尺寸
And what did Diane say?
那戴安说了什么
She said,
她说
"Don't worry about it.
"别放心上
He meant it as a compliment."
他这是在恭维你"
That's when I lost my respect for her.
那一刻她失去了我对她的尊重
Yes, I can understand that.
是的,我能理解
Chrissy never mentioned she was uncomfortable
克里斯从来没提起过
with Mr. Gainsborough's comment.
盖恩斯伯勒的言辞让她很不舒服
Yes, but she came to you,
是的,但她找你了
Ms. Lockhart, and told you what he said?
洛克哈特女士,告诉了你他所说的话
Yes.
没错
And you told her to take it as a compliment
而你让她把这些话当做恭维
and let it go?
别放在心上
Yes.
是的
Comments about being hot,
说她性感
questions about bra size-- these are compliments?
问她胸围,你称这些为恭维话吗
From a gay fashion designer, they are.
出自一位同性恋时装设计师之口,是的
So you're saying that, um...
所以你是在说...
Strike that.
换个说法
you didn't know...
你不知道...
Chrissy didn't know that Mr. Gainsborough was gay,
克里斯并不知道盖恩斯伯勒先生是同性恋
did she?
是吗
I don't know, I thought she did.
我不知道,我以为她知道
She knew he was a fashion designer.
她知道他是位时装设计师
Really, so now you're saying
是么,所以现在你是在说
that paralegals should stereotype
律师助理应该有这样的成见
fashion designers or, or anyone
时装设计师们,或者其他
who they deem to be someone that might not fit into a...
他们被认为的一类人或许并不一定是...
You're in a hole,
你陷入泥沼了
Ms. Walsh, best to stop digging.
沃尔什女士,别挣扎了
$1 million.
一百万美元
No. Oh, come on,
不了,得了
it's not going away.
对你们还会有影响
Pay us $1 million and it's over.
给我们一百万美元,一了百了
Viola,
维奥拉
you're losing, you're losing badly.
你输了,还输得很惨
We'll make you this deal.
这么着吧
Stop right now and we won't countersue you
别继续了,我们也不会反诉你们
for filing a frivolous lawsuit.
告你们挑起无谓诉讼
We still have you in your office
我们还有你在办公室
conducting sexual relations with underlings.
和下属有过性行为的牌没打呢
Oh, I forgot.
是我忘记了
Here is an affidavit from Mr. Gardner and Tammy Linnata.
这是加德纳先生和塔米·琳娜塔的书面证词
They swear they...
他们发誓...
...they only had sexual relations once in his office,
他们只在办公室进行过一次性行为
and she was never in the employ of Lockhart/ Gardner,
而她也从来不是洛&加律所的雇员
so she was not an underling.
所以她并不是他的下属
And this is the only time you've ever had sex in your office?
你是说这是你仅有的一次办公室性行为吗
It is.
是的
Will.
威尔
That wasn't true--
那不是真的
what you just said.
你刚才说的
What?
什么
That wasn't the only time you had sex in your office.
那并不是你唯一的一次办公室性行为
You don't remember?
你不记得了
No, I-I mean, I-I-I-I do,
不是,我是说,我记得
uh, but it was...
但那个...
We didn't have sex.
我们并没有做爱
Are, are we defining sex more restrictively?
你是说对性的定义要更严格吗
Because, as I remember it...
因为,就我记忆所及...
I don't think we want that to get out.
我们并不想曝光这信息吧
I agree,
我知道
but your affidavit could prove problematic
但你的证词会被视为有问题
because, at the point in time we're talking about,
因为就讨论的时间节点来看
I was an underling.
我是你的下属
Wait.
等一下
We did it in there, didn't we?
我们是在那儿做的,对吧
Technically that's not my office.
严格来说那儿并不算我的办公室
That's my bathroom.
那是我的盥洗室
Chrissy did only say in your office, didn't she?
克里斯确实只是说在你的办公室,对吗
Yes, sex in my office,
是的,在我办公室的性行为
so we didn't have sex in my office.
所以我们并没有在我的办公室做爱
Good... good.
很好,很好
Thanks. Thanks.
谢谢,谢谢
That was weird, wasn't it?
这挺别扭的,对吧
Talking about two years ago?
提起两年前的事吗
Yeah, that'll be on my mind for the rest of the day.
是啊,今天我是忘不掉了
Just the rest of the day?
就今天吗
Uh, we have another problem.
我们还有一个问题
Viola wants to open the Howard Lyman charge again.
维奥拉想要重启对霍华德·莱曼的指控
They're crucifying me.
简直就是在折磨我
It's like McCarthyism all over again.
这简直就是重蹈麦卡锡主义的覆辙
Why, what does she have?
为什么,她有什么证据
She just e-mailed it to me.
她刚把这个发给我
Hey, why don't you come over here
干嘛不过来
and sit on Daddy's lap, huh, honey?
坐老爹大腿上啊,宝贝儿
That's a lie.
这是骗人的
Where'd this come from?
从哪里弄来的
You taped it, you moron.
你自己录的,傻瓜
It's the same one you showed us?
这跟你给我们看那个是一样的吗
Yes, the one we were going to keep private.
是的,那个我们本想保密的视频
How did they get it? I don't know,
他们怎么弄到手的,不知道
but the worry is, they did.
麻烦的重点是他们拿到了
Someone's feeding them our dirty laundry?
有人故意将我们的秘密告诉他们的吗
Yes, now, the question is who?
对,现在问题是这人是谁
So I shouldn't bring up Obama?
所以我不能提奥巴马吗
Bring up anything you want.
想说什么你随意
Your friends are gonna hate me, aren't they?
你的朋友会讨厌我吧
I don't want this to poison us, Kurt.
我不想为这事影响到我们的关系,库尔特
Well, let's go then. We don't need to do this.
那我们就走吧,不用刻意这样
No, no, no, no. Now, I'm-I'm curious.
不不不,现在我很好奇
Let's meet your friends.
去认识下你的朋友们吧
Jeannie?
珍妮
Kurt, there you are. How you doing?
库尔特,你来了,你好吗
And this must be Diane.
这位一定是戴安
We're the fire-breathing crazies.
我们是喷火狂人
Oh, that went well, hmm?
聊得还不错吧
Yup.
不错
You didn't like 'em?
你不喜欢她们吗
You mean Jeannie and Bobbie and Tonya, the skateboarder?
你是指玩滑板的珍妮,波比和唐娅吗
Why wouldn't I like them?
我怎么会不喜欢她们呢
She's a snowboarder.
她是玩滑雪板的
And how did you meet them?
你怎么认识她们的
In class. Oh, in class.
上课认识的,上课认识的
And this class is all women?
你们班上全是女生吗
You didn't like that they were women?
你是因为她们是女生而不喜欢吗
No, I'm fine with the fact that they were all women.
不,我对她们是女生这一点完全没意见
It's just, they were all in their twenties.
只是她们都才二十出头
They are all excellent terminal ballistic experts.
她们都是出色的终点弹道性能专家
Have you slept with any of those ballistic experts?
你跟其中哪个弹道专家睡过吗
No.
没有
Why are we getting married, Kurt?
我们为什么要结婚,库尔特
Do you not want to?
你不想结了吗
I don't know.
说不清楚
Ronnie?
罗尼
Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克夫人
What is this "Mrs. Florrick" that's new.
这"福瑞克夫人"听起来真生疏
Jackie. I'm intimidated now.
杰姬,我真有点吓到了
You're the governor's wife. Mom, I mean.
你可是是州长的夫人,我是说,妈妈
I'm still good old Jackie-o.
我还是你熟悉的那个杰姬
Do you remember that time on Georgie's boat?
你还记得在乔治船上的时候吗
Yes, very well. Do you?
记得很清楚,你呢
We were a lot younger.
那时我们年轻得多
We weren't that much younger.
也不见得年少不经事
I've gone grey.
我头发都白了
Grey suits you.
白发挺衬你的
Janice will be thrilled that I ran into you.
珍妮丝要是知道我遇到你一定会很激动
Yes.
没错
She wouldn't mind if I took old Ronnie out
她应该不会介意我请
for a drink, would she?
老罗尼去喝一杯吧
It's been such a long time.
太久没见了
You got a problem.
你有个麻烦
Just one?
才一个吗
Someone in our firm
我们律所里有人
is feeding evidence to Viola Walsh so she can attack us.
私下向维奥拉·沃尔什提供证据帮她攻击我们
I've been asked to find out who.
他们叫我把这人揪出来
And?
然后呢
It's one of your rebels.
是你们的叛将之一
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Because he left a lot of fingerprints
因为他在发给维奥拉的一封电子邮件上
on an e-mail he sent to Viola.
留下了大量指纹
Kalinda, do me a favor.
凯琳达,帮我个忙
I just did you a favor. Do me another.
这已经帮了你一个了,再帮一个
I have to tell Will.
我得告诉威尔
I know. Give me an hour head start.
我懂,留一小时让我先下手
You have 30 minutes.
给你30分钟
What were you thinking, Tony?
你怎么想的,托尼
I was thinking what we were all thinking.
我跟大家的想法一样
We need clients. We need...
我们需要客户,我们需要...
You don't sabotage your own firm.
你不能陷害自己的律所
Lockhart/Gardner isn't my firm. Florrick/Agos is.
洛&加不是我的律所,福瑞克&艾格斯才是
It's so dumb! They could sue us!
这真是太蠢了,他们会告我们的
They're gonna fire you in about ten minutes.
他们会十分钟之内就开除你
We need you to go along with it. Don't say anything.
你乖乖走人就是了,什么也别说
So, I get fired, I lose my bonus.
所以被开除的是我,拿不到奖金也是我
I'm out $30,000.
3万块就这么没了
Well, you shouldn't have gotten caught!
谁让你被逮住了
No, we should share our bonuses.
不,我们的奖金应该共享
There's no reason I should suffer for helping out the whole team.
没理由为了集体牺牲我一个
Oh, helping out the whole team.
你还为了集体呢
It was your idea in the first place.
这本来就是你自己的主意
All right, then why should I stay silent when they fire me?
好,那我被他们开除时又何必再掩护你们呢
So you're threatening us?
你现在这是威胁吗
No, I'm telling you.
不,我是在告诉你
We all shared the start-up costs.
我们已经分担了设立成本
We should share the bonuses.
我们还应该分享奖金
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I think we've got the mafia here.
我觉得这简直是黑手党的行径
We've been moving software to pay-per-use
我们已经让软件实现按量计费
and had a massive uptick.
效率有了很大提升
But you know. You're our lawyer.
但你懂的,你是我们的律师
So you're happy with the firm?
那你对律所的服务满意吗
Lockhart/Gardner?
洛&加?
Yes.
对
I mean, you're not thinking of leaving?
你没有考虑换个律所吧
Well, I've been hearing rumors that you're leaving
我倒是听说你要离开律所
for a judgeship, and if that's the case,
去做法官,如果这样的话
we might look around, yeah.
我们可能要另外物色
Why?
怎么
Has anyone approached you about joining another firm?
有其他律所邀请过你吗
A new firm?
新成立的律所
Just the usual calls, you know.
也就平时那些而已
But some of our lawyers have approached you, right?
但是我们手下有些律师找过你,是吗
I mean, it's all right. They... they've talked to me.
不要紧的,他们跟我说过了
I don't think I'm supposed to say anything until it's official.
我觉得在事情正式确定之前不应该多嘴
No, I understand.
是的,我理解
Alicia already told me that, uh,
艾丽西娅已经跟我说过
she's taking you on, so, I'm fine.
她请你的事了,跟我聊也不要紧
Really?
是吗
Because a firm with the governor's wife on the letterhead
因为挂着州长夫人名号的律所
is hard to pass up.
很难让人拒绝
Diane?
戴安
Yes, good.
说的没错
Did I say something? No, no. It's just, um...
我说错什么了吗,没有,只是
I-I have to go. I'll call you later.
我得走了,再联系
Yes! I don't know how you did it.
太棒了,我不知道你怎么做到的
In fact, I don't think I want to know,
其实我也不想知道
but the union has backed off.
但是联合会放弃了
They're not going to strike the inaugural.
他们不会在就职典礼时游行了
I'm so happy, Eli. Oh, a little higher.
那很好,伊莱,再高点
Higher.
再高点
So we're putting Peter back up again?
又把彼得挂上去了吗
Yes. He looks wonderful, don't you think?
是的,他看着真帅气,不觉得吗
And the seal?
州长印章怎么办
I don't know.
不知道
Do you have a suggestion?
你有建议吗
No. Wherever you want.
没有,随你喜欢
How about in your office?
放你办公室如何
Oh, congratulations.
恭喜恭喜
Congratulations.
恭喜恭喜
You got stood up, huh?
被放鸽子了吧
Not sure yet.
还不确定
Hey, I got a sister you can marry.
我有个妹妹可以嫁给你
I'm fine, thanks.
不用了,谢谢
Sorry.
抱歉
No.
没事
We're good?
我俩没问题吧
Always.
当然
You know we don't have to do this.
你知道我们不一定得这样
I know.
我知道
Get a room.
直接去开房吧
You have to pay our legal fees,
你把我们的律师费付了
and we will forgive and forget this. Really?
这事就既往不咎了,是吗
Well, I wasn't keeping score,
我没计分
but I thought the last time I checked, I was ahead.
但如果没记错,目前是我领先
We just have one more witness.
我们还有一个证人
And was it surprising to you
对于克里斯起诉了
that Chrissy accused everybody at the firm but you?
全所除了你之外的所有人,觉得意外吗
No. It wasn't?
不意外,不意外吗
And why is that?
为什么
Well, she liked me.
她喜欢过我
And in what way did she... like you?
她喜欢你哪一点
In a lot of ways.
很多方面都喜欢
And where did she... like you most?
她最喜欢你哪里呢
In the copy room, in the pantry,
复印室里,食品室里
and sometimes in the bullpen at night.
有时候晚上在办公室里
So, at work? Yeah.
工作期间吗,是的
But Chrissy said she was offended
但克里斯说她对于工作期间
by all the sexual activity at work.
所有与性有关的行为都很反感
I know. Odd.
我知道,真怪了
Thank you, Kalinda.
谢谢你,凯琳达
Your witness.
到你问了
Okay, let me talk to my client.
好吧,我先跟我的当事人谈一下
Lockhart/Gardner. How may I direct your call?
洛&加律所,请问转接哪位
Yes. Yes, she is.
是的,她是
30 minutes?
30分钟吗
I am so sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
Please, my office is this way.
这边请,我的办公室往这边走
Missing it already?
还没走就开始怀念了吗
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
I thought you had gone.
我以为你已经走了
We're settling with Chrissy.
我们在跟克里斯谈和解
The compromise.
已经达成协议了
Joely, could you give me a minute?
乔莉,我们等会再谈好吗
Oh, sure. Sure. I'll be right out here.
没问题,我就在外面等你
Stability.
稳定性
What?
怎么了
Alicia's leaving the firm with Cary,
艾丽西娅要跟凯里离开律所