I can't,I can't do that.
我 我看不下去了
Caroline, whatever that was,I can't go through that.
卡罗琳 不管这是什么 我肯定受不了的
What are you doing here? What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么 你又来这儿干什么
You called him?I'm sorry, Elena.
是你叫他来的 抱歉 埃琳娜
You said that you understood.She lied.
你说你明白的 她骗你的
Damon Salvatore.Get rid of her.No... way.
达蒙·塞尔瓦托 弄走她 不可能
Come on. We're leaving.No.I said we're leaving.
来吧 我们走 不 我说我们走
I'm not going with you.
我不会跟你走的
You do not get to make decisions anymore.
这事你说了不算
When have I ever made a decision?
我什么时候说话算过
You and Stefan do that for me.Now this, this is my decision.
都是你和斯特凡替我决定 这次 我要自己决定
Who's going to save your life while you're making decisions?
你自己决定犯傻 还不得我们救你
You're not listening to me, Damon.I don't want to be saved.
你没有听我说话 达蒙 我不要你们救
Not if it means that Klaus is going to kill every single person that I love.
如果救我克劳斯就要杀光我爱的人 我宁愿去死
Get your ass out the door before I throw you over my shoulder and carry you out myself.No.
在我把你扛出去之前 最好给我乖乖滚出这个门口 不要
Don't ever do that again.
不要再做这种事了
Something's happening.Bonnie, no!
起作用了 邦妮 不要
You have to stop her, she's not strong enough!Maybe she is.
你必须阻止她 她的力量不够 也许够了