What do you mean? Why do you care?
什么意思 为什么这么关心我
We've never been friends before.
我们以前也不算是朋友
That's not true. I've known you my entire life, Tyler.
别胡说 泰勒 我们从小就认识
We've never been close.Not like this.
我们从来都不是密友 从未像现在这样
I don't know.You just seem like you.
我不知道 只是你看起来
like you kinda need it.
看起来你需要帮助
I was alone when I turned.
我转化的时候 孤身一人
I had no control over my body or,my urges.
我无法控制自己的身体和那种饥渴
And...I killed somebody.
然后 我杀了一个人
I don't want that to happen to you.
我不希望这些事也发生在你身上
I don't want you to be alone.I gotta.Matt.
我不希望你独自承受这一切 我去开门 马特
I know I should have called. I'm sorry.
我知道我应该先打个电话 抱歉
What are you doing here?I don't know.
你怎么来这里了 不知道
But I was driving home from work,and I just--I kinda found myself here.
我下班开车回家 不知不觉就到这里了
Well, are you OK?I--I've been worried about you.
你还好吗 我一直很担心你
I miss you.
我想你