Hello, Elena.You come to watch me wither away?Good-bye, Caroline.
你好 埃琳娜 你是来看我怎样枯萎的吗 再见 卡罗琳
As long as I stay on this side of the door, she can't hurt me.Please.
只要我站在门的这边 她就伤不到我 走吧
Stefan know you're here?
斯特凡知道你来这儿了吗
I brought you some things.You came to bribe me?
我给你带了点东西 你来收买我
What is it that you want?
你想从我这得到什么
I want you to tell me about Klaus.
我要你告诉我克劳斯的事
You've been busy.I also brought you this.
你做了不少功课嘛 我还给你带了这个
It's your family history.
这是你的家族史
It says in here that the family line ended with you.
据上面的记载 你是你们家最后的血脉
Obviously that's not true.
显然与事实不符
You think that if you brought me some family keepsake,that I'd open up?
你以为给我带点家族纪念品 我就会敞开心扉吗
I also brought you this.You don't look so good.
我还给你带了这个 你气色不是很好
How long before your body shuts down?10, 20 years?
你要多久才会彻底干枯呢 十年 还是二十年
Must be painful to desiccate and mummify.I can't even imagine.
脱水成木乃伊的过程一定很痛苦吧 我都无法想象