Tell everyone I wasn't feeling well and I went home from school.
有人问起就说我不舒服所以回家了
I can't believe I'm agreeing to this.
真不敢相信我居然同意你这么做
I'm a terrible liar.And keep Stefan busy.I don't want him knowing what I'm up to.
我不会说谎 别让斯特凡闲下来 我不想让他知道我要做的事
I'm even worse at duplicity, and you know this.
我心里藏不住事 你是知道的
You managed to keep me occupied when Katherine paid Stefan a visit.
当初凯瑟琳去见斯特凡的时候 你可是让我忙得团团转
Yeah, 'cause she threatened me.
那是因为她威胁我
Not that I'm saying that you should use that as a tactic. It's.
倒不是说你也该威胁我 只是
Stefan's gonna see right through me.
斯特凡会一眼看穿我的
Caroline, as my friend, do you promise or not?
卡罗琳 作为我的朋友 你答应还是不答应
You had to break out the girlfriend code.Ok.I promise.Ok.
你可不能总拿友情说事 好吧 我答应你 好
Why don't you want Stefan to know?
为什么不让斯特凡知道
Because he would never be ok with me doing this.
因为他绝不会同意我这么做的
Are you sure you wanna do this?Yes, I'm sure.
你确定要这么做吗 是的 我确定
She's the only one who knows the truth about Klaus,
只有她知道克劳斯一事的真相
the only one who can tell me how to stop him.
只有她能告诉我怎样阻止克劳斯
But you're asking for the truth from someone who's probably never given it.
可你是在向一个恐怕从没说过真话的人求真相
Are you sure about this?Yes. I can't just sit back and wait.
你确定要这么做吗 确定 我不能坐以待毙
I have to know, Caroline.Please.
我必须知道真相 卡罗琳 拜托了