手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《越狱》 > 越狱第三季 > 正文

越狱第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第3集 中情局到底在意什么

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previous on Prison Break

前情回顾
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
They got me and Sara.
他们抓了我和莎拉
LJ and Sara will be traded for Whistler.
小LJ和莎拉将被作为人质和韦斯勒交换
Are we clear?
明白吗?
I want a picture of my son and Sara to prove they're alive.
我想要一张我儿子和莎拉的照片来证明他们还活着
I will have a court date one of these days, and you will be there.
这几天我将要出庭,到时候你也去
You're on your own.
你自己的事自己处理
Sofia Lugo.
索菲亚.鲁果
I'm James Whistler's girlfriend.
我是詹姆斯.韦斯勒的女朋友
Why does he want this?
为什么他要这个
He's just a fisherman.
他是个钓鱼爱好者
Tell your fisherman friend Scofield's brother has this.
告诉你那渔夫,书在斯科菲尔德的哥哥手上
Just take the bounty off Whistler.
放过惠斯勒吧
Whistler don't mean nothing to me, man.
惠斯勒对我而言没有利用价值
There are ways I can be of assistance.
我可以帮上很多忙
Whistler's clear?
惠斯勒现在清白了吧
Clear as the blue sky, brother.
和天空一样清白,兄弟
So, how are we getting out of here?
那么我们怎么出去
I have no idea.
我也不知道
What the hell are you doing?
你在这干什么?
I just...
我只是...
I need some money, and I didn't...
我需要点钱,还有我...
I didn't know where else to go.
我也不知道可以去哪里
I've got about $50.
我有大概$50
Nono.
I'm talking about the millions, papi.
老兄,我指的是那几百万
The backpack?
背包呢?
There's all sorts of cash in that thing.
所有的钱都在里面
Need a place to crash,I got your back,but the backpack's gone.
需要个地方躲下,我帮你,但是背包没了
Any money I dig out is for my brother.
我的那份是给我弟弟的
Remember him?
记得他吗
Tall guy, kind of thin.
高高的个子,有点瘦
Busted your ass out of jail.
帮你越狱
I feel bad about Mike.
我觉得欠他的情
I do, Linc.
真的,林肯
But not all of us got exonerated, you know.
不是所有人都可以被赦免的
Pretty clear on that.
非常清楚
I can't ever go home again.
我现在甚至都不能回家
You got problems, Sucre?
你有麻烦吗,苏克雷?
You ain't the only one,Linc.
林肯,不是只有你有麻烦
That's right.
We're all guilty of something, man.
我们某种程度上都有罪
All of us.
我们所有人
Not them.
但他们不是
I want to help.
我需要帮助
But it seems like it's only getting deeper and deeper.
但是看起来只是越陷越深
Look, I just, I just want money to get back on my feet and that's it, Linc.
我只是想要些钱,然后重新开始
Linc?
林肯
Never mind.
算了
Doesn't take too long for a man to become animal, no?
人性泯灭到兽性大发,用不了多久
The smart ones go for his bunk first.
聪明人会先去占他的床位
What do the dumb ones do?
那笨人会干嘛?
Hey, I was here first.
嘿,我先来的
Mampi bitch, you been here two days.
贱人,你来这才两天而已
I meant I was the first one to the shoe,
我是说,我第一个拿到他的鞋的
you sack-in-the-box-- now hand it over.
你个装大胸的家伙,拿过来
You're asking for a chicken foot, friend.
你是不是要个鸡爪来决斗
You want this shoe?
想要鞋是吗
You're gonna have to come and get it.
那就放马过来吧
Leave him. Leave him.
让他过来
I just wanted to express my thanks
我只是想表达我的谢意
for, uh...
为...
for Whistler.
为惠斯勒的事
I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
My mistake.
对不起我的错
Anyway, I thought maybe we could make some kind of arrangement.
另外,或许我们能重新做些安排
Maybe I could
也许我能
help out around Sona.
在这帮上什么忙
Come here, boy.
过来哥们
Leave.
你们过去
You help me?
你来帮我?
I'm the bucky massa here, boy.
我是这的老大
Me. Not you.
是我,不是你
So if anyone want anything at Sona, it's me them will come to.
任何人想在索纳监狱要东西,只能来找我
So do not walk in here asking for some favor
所以不要到这来,说什么能帮忙
like we have some understanding. No, no, no, no, no.
好像我们有什么共识似的,不,没有
We do not.
根本没有
The next time you roll in here like that, boy,
小子,下次你再来这一套
the only thing you ask me for is mercy.
你只能乞求我能仁慈点
Si?
明白了吗
Scofield, visitor.
斯科菲尔德,有访客
Go on, boy.
去吧,小子
Now, run along, your momma calling ya.
现在,去吧,你妈妈在找你呢
That bad, huh?
不妙,对吧
It's not good.
很不妙
You?
你呢
I followed that message you got from Whiler.
我追查你从惠斯勒那得到信息
It's all about some book.
全是关于一本书的
A bird guide. Names and numbers on it.
鸟类导读,上面有名字和号码
Any clues as about who he might be?
有关于他身份的线索吗
No. We weren't the only ones following his directions.
还没,我们不是唯一在追查他的人
His girl was there, says he's some kind of fisherman.
他女友也在列,称他是个渔夫
Yeah, sure he is.
对,最好他是
Listen, man, I, uh, I want you to check something out.
听着,伙计,我...我想给你看些东西
Oh, my God!
我的天啊
The way she's holding the paper
她举着报纸的姿势
it's like she's, uh,
就好像她在...
it's like she's pointing at something.
好像她在指着什么
It's too small I can't read it.
太小了,我看不清
This is today's paper.
是今天的报纸
She's pointing at Santa Rita.
她指着圣丽塔
It's a small town 20 miles from here.
那是离这20英里远的小镇
She's trying to tell us where she is.
她在试着告诉我们她在哪
I have to talk to her, Linc.
我得跟她说话,林肯
Even if they let you talk to her, man,
就算他们让你跟她通话,伙计
they'll be listening to every word you say.
他们也会监听你的每字每句
You can't do that.
你不能这么做
We're gonna need more than the name of that town.
除了地名,我们还需要更多信息
I'm coming up empty-handed here, Linc.
我至今还是什么办法都没有,林肯
It's already been three days and...
已经3天了...
I got nothing to show for it.
而我一筹莫展
So, if I can't break Whistler out of here...
所以,如果我不能把惠斯勒从这救出去
you're gonna have to break them out of there.
你必须得把他们从那救出来
So, what's the deal, mate?
那么,计划是什么,伙伴?
When's moving day?
什么时候行动
I'll tell you the plan when you tell me who you are.
你告诉我你是谁,我就告诉你计划
I'm a fisherman. -Really? -
我是个渔夫,-是吗
So am I.
我也是
You're worried about trusting me?
你还在担心我是否值得信赖?
My life is in your hands.
我的命掌握在你的手里
How am I supposed to know that I can trust you?
我怎么知道我是不是该信任你
You don't.
你不要知道
Hey. Stuart Scott.
斯图尔特?斯科特
Number one, right? You watch the SportsCenter?
一号,对吧? 你看体育中心吗?
Not recently. Look, I need to get my hands on a phone.
最近没有,听着,我需要打个电话
I need to get my hands on some pechos.
我还想要摸女人呢
But that ain't gonna happen either, is it?
但是那是不可能实现的,对吧
Who you got to call so important anyway?
再说,谁那么重要,你必须得打给她
Sara
莎拉
Absolutely not.
绝对不可能
It ain't a request; it's a dictation of terms.
这不是个请求,而是命令
My brother ain't thinking about escape till he talks to Sara.
我弟弟不会想办法越狱,除非他跟莎拉通话
Aw, that's sweet.
真甜蜜
I can assure you of two things, Lincoln.
我可以向你保证2件事,林肯
One, that Sara's fine
第一,莎拉没事
and two, you have a better chance of banging me on that bar
第二,你可以把我打翻在场
than you do of talking to her.
但绝不能和她通话
I appreciate the offer, but I'll pass.
感谢你的提议,但是我拒绝
Yeah? Yeah. -
确定? -确定
Oh, what if that's a dictation of terms.
但如果这是个命令呢
It's not a matter of negotiaon.
这根本没有协商的余地
Government rip out all the phones
政府把这里的电话拆了精光
when they find out bad men in Sona still setting up deals.
当发现这帮罪人在索纳监狱依然恶性不改
Making bang-bangs just like before.
还像过去那样闹个不停
They just did it over the phone.
他们就把电话线切断了
Well, if they cut the lines, maybe we can fix 'em.
如果是切断线路的话,或许能修复
There's nothing to fix, bro.
大哥,没什么好修的
There used to be a whole row of them all along the wall,
这里以前沿着墙根都是成卷的电话线
but they're gone now.
但是现在都没有了
If you have no more questions
如果你没有问题了
I'm just gonna get going.
我就走了
Michael got the bounty off Whistler's head in two days.
迈克尔两天内就救下了惠斯勒的命
That's more than your people could do in two weeks.
那是你们的人两周都办不到的
Show some goodwill.
来点诚意吧
He'll get his goodwill when Whistler's out.
当他救出惠斯勒后,会得到的
One thing you should know about my brother,
这点你必须了解下我弟弟
he's very stubborn.
那就是他很顽固
You want him to fetch, you throw him a bone.
要想有收获,必须先付出
How does Michael think he's gonna get his hands on a phone inside Sona?
那么让迈克尔在狱内通个电话怎样?
What about cell phones?
那手机呢?
With all the traffic moving in and out of here.
这边人来人往的,可以带个混进来
Cell phone big no-no.
手机想都别想
Only one man has access to it,
只有一个人有权有手机
and he would never let a zanahoria like you...
而他绝不会给你这样的家伙用
Let me guess.
让我猜猜是谁
What is it?
这是什么?
The weekly from your operations on the outside.
外头给你的本周行动指示
Grave digger dropped it off.
低调行事
That couldn't be.
这可办不到
This envelope way too thin.
这薄薄的信封就打发我了
Stuff just moving a little slow on the outside these days.
东西运输上最近有点慢
Oh, stuff moving slow.
是吗,东西运得慢
Somebody making it move slower.
是故意有人磨时间吧
Teodoro.
蒂博格
Set up something at the barber downstairs for me now.
去楼下的理发师那边给我准备下
Yes, sir. No problem at all.
遵命,老大,没有问题
You tell that bitch
告诉那贱货
she nick me with the razor again, I'm gonna use it 'pon her.
要是再用剃刀割到我,就要她好看
You're still alive.
你还活着
And you're still lovely.
你依然可爱动人
Oh, please, I haven't showered in three days.
拜托,我都三天没洗澡了
Whatever you smell like, it's a significant upgrade.
不管你身上什么味,都是成熟味
When I didn't hear from you, I...
当我和你失去联系后,我...
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I warned you it might be a bit... I know, I know. It's just... -
我提醒过你这会有些,-我知道,只是
every time they dragged out a body...
每次他们拖出尸身来...
Look at me.
看着我
I promise you when I leave this place, it won't be like that.
我向你保证,离开这后生活绝不会这样的
Okay.
好吧
Now, were you able to find my book?
你找到我的书了吗?
Yeah.
是的
But there was this guy.
但是有个家伙
He followed me.
他跟踪了我
What guy?
怎么样的人?
I don't know.
我也不认识
Did he hurt you?
他有没有伤到你?
No,
没有
but he took it.
但是他把书夺走了
I'm sorry.
对不起,辜负你了
I didn't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办好
What did he look like? Um...
他长什么样?
shaved head,kind of big.
光头,块头很大
He said to tell you that Scofield's brother has it now.
他让我告诉你,书在斯科菲尔德的哥哥手上
Who's Scofield? Okay. -
斯科菲尔德是谁? -好吧
Who's Scofield? Hmm?
斯科菲尔德是谁?
No one.
没什么特别的
He's just, um... he's someone I'm working with.
他就是...和我一起工作的家伙
He's gonna help me get out of here.
他会帮我离开这里
He's a lawyer?
他是律师吗?
Basically.
基本上是吧
That's why you want him to have the book.
这就是为何你让他拿到书
Look, Sofia, the less you know about this, the safer you'll be.
听着索菲亚,你知道的越少就越安全
The less I know, the less help I'll be.
我知道的越少就越帮不了你
Exactly.
说的没错
I just need you to lay low for a while. Okay, sweetheart?
我就想你回避一段时间行吗,宝贝?
What the hell is going on, James?
詹姆斯,这到底怎么回事?
What is so important about this book?
这书到底有什么玄机?
Nothing.
没有
It just has notes in it,
不过是有些笔记罢了
you know, phone numbers.
比如电话号码之类的
It's people who know people who are going to help me get out of here.
也就是朋友的朋友,想法把我弄出去
You're lying.
你在撒谎
Why would I lie to you?
我为何要对你撒谎?
You're the only person in the world that I can trust.
你是我唯一能信任的人
Come here.
过来点
Now, I just need you to trust me.
现在我只要你信任我
And do what?
然后呢?
Nothing.
没有然后
Sign out, please
请在这签下字
You looking for something, blanquito?
臭小子,你在找东西?
Yeah, yeah, I am, I am.
是的,我在找
What you looking for then?
你在找什么东西?
Just a little, uh...little something to pass the time.
就想找些,能消磨时间的东西
You got paper?
你有钱吗?
Go down to the lost and found with the rest of them.
下楼去失物招领处找找
They'll hook you up proper.
他们会让你满意的
All right.
I find you sniffing around where you don't belong,
我发现你在别人的地盘找东西
you'll find yourself in that ring again... against me.
再这样,你就会和我去决斗
I don't like your odds.
你根本没有胜机
I want you to check something out, all right?
我给你看看这个
Look at her left hand-- like she's pointing at something.
看她的左手,好像在指着什么东西
Well, you'd better tell my cousin he'd better make himself available.
你最好和我表弟说,让他准备好
Better him short money than me short patience.
他缺钱总比让我失去耐心要好
No comprende, boy?
听明白了?
I need a charge.
手机要去充电
Teodoro,
蒂博格
go on, get me laundry, no?
快去,给我准备好换洗衣服
Sure thing, boss-- oh, almost forgot. Uh, I talked to the barber.
没问题,差点忘了,我和理发师说过了
She's gonna squeeze you in today around 2:00.
她下午两点能为您服务
If that pleases you, patrón.
老大,如果这能让你开心起来的话
Patrón.
不错
I think it's time you made good on all the bad you've done, Theodore.
我觉得你该做出正确选择赎罪了
You and me, we're going to make a deal.
我们之间做个交易
Lechero has a cell phone.
勒齐有个手机
I need it.
我需要那手机
No problem.
没有问题
Shall I turn water into wine while I'm at it?
需要我在内部帮你做手脚?
Maybe give the guy's mother a good rodgering?
还是把那家伙的老妈给睡了?
She'd be a little old for your tastes, no?
她可能太老了,不对你胃口
Careful, Pretty.
小心点
Don't bite the hand you trying to get fed out of.
别自己惹祸上身
I'm not looking for food, I'm looking for a favor.
我没有在找麻烦,我是在找寻帮助
Why the hell should I do you a favor, huh?
我干吗要帮你?
Cause unlike your new compadres, I know who you are,
因为我不像他们,非常了解你的为人
what you've done and who you've done it to.
知道你都干了什么,对谁干的
Let me get this straight.
不如挑明直说了吧
You're saying you gonna tell on me?
你是说你想要告发我?
this here is a religious country,
我要说的是,这是个信教的国家
and I'm willing to bet the good folks down in Panama
我宁可赌一把,看看巴拿马良民
don't take too kindly to rapists
会如何善待强奸犯
and pedophiles.
兼恋童癖的
You want to bet against me?
你愿意和我赌上一把吗?
Listen, mate.
兄弟,听着
Here's what I know so far.
这是我目前知道的情况
I know you've got a brother helping on the outside,
我知道你的兄弟在外面想办法把我们弄出去
I know he ran into my girlfriend,
我还知道他跑去见我女朋友了
and I know he took a book from her that belongs to me.
还从她那里拿走了我的一本书
I'd like it back.
把书还给我
What's so special about this book?
那本书有那么特别吗
Well, unless it has directions out of this prison,
除非能想办法出去
I don't think it should really matter to you.
我认为你不会真的在乎这本书
You don't know what matters to me.
你根本不知道我在乎什么
You can get that book back when we get out of Sona.
我们出去了就把书还给你
Oh, yeah?
是吗?
And when the hell is that exactly?
那究竟啥时候我们能出去呢
Because so far I haven'seen bollocks in the way of breaking out of here.
到现在为止,我根本看不出能逃出生天
Let me tell you what I know so far.
我来告诉你目前掌握的情况
Some very bad people who have done
有帮干尽坏事的家伙
some very bad things want you alive
希望你活着
and out of this prison, which is why every bone
并且从这里出去,我的良知告诉我
in my body is telling me to do the opposite.
我不应该帮他们把你弄出去
Then why are you doing it?
那你为啥还要这么做
You're upset because someone took a book from you.
有人拿走了你的书你就不高兴了
This is what they took from me.
这是那帮家伙从我这里抢走的
So let's be clear.
所以,跟你直说了
This is what matters to me, not you
我在乎的是她,不是你
and not your book.
也不是你的什么书
Hello.
Cousin, how is it?
表哥,还行吧
Hey, Augusto.
你好啊,奥古斯特
You tell me, man.
你说呢,兄弟
Oh, business is cyclical, don dada.
生意就是那样,老大
Ebbs and flows, ebbs and flows, you know.
有时候好,有时候坏
Seems like there's more ebbing than flowing these days, huh?
看起来最近不怎么样啊?
You think?
你说呢
I'm gonna tell you what I think, man.
我跟你说说我的想法
I think a black heart is trying to steal my business.
我看有个黑心鬼想抢走我的生意
Is taking advantage of my situation.
趁我不在的时候想干坏事了
If there are mistakes have been made,
我有没有说错啊?
all I need is some honesty, man.
对我坦诚点
No mistakes, patron, I swear.
不是这样的,我发誓
Well, maybe the problem isn't on the outside.
那看起来问题不是出在你这儿了
Maybe the problem is...
这么说问题就是...
Augusto.
奥古斯特
Augusto?
奥古斯特?
Battery dead.
没电了
The bloodfire!
他妈的
How me phone come unplugged? Huh?
电话的插头为啥被拔掉了?
My battery dead.
电池没电了
None of you know nothing, huh?
你们啥都不知道
Mr. Mahone?
你是马宏先生?
Raul Darinda.
我叫劳尔?达林达
I am the public defender appointed to your case.
我被指派担任你的义务辩护律师
That's, uh...
这,嗯...
uh, that's great, that's great.
很好,太好了
I-I've been putting together
我准备了一些
some notes that I...
笔记,我想...
Looks like I h some great news.
我有好消息要告诉你
We got you a trial date.
案子的开庭时间定下来了
That's really... th-thank God.
那可真...感谢上帝
Thank God-- when?
感谢上帝,什么时候
June 13.
6月13号
Oh, no, no, wait, wait, wait, th-the...
不,不,等等,等等,是...
13th, 13th, that was last week.
13号,13号? 那是上个礼拜啊
What, we missed it?
怎么回事,我们错过了?
June 13 of next year, Mr. Mahone.
不是的,是明年的6月13号,马宏先生
Next year.
明年
How the hell is that great news?
这算什么好消息
It usually takes two and a half years
对于外国公民来说
for a non-citizen to get before a judge.
开庭通常需要等2年半的
I've got a guy in, in here, his name is Michael Scofield
我这里有个叫迈克尔?斯科菲尔德的人
and, and he will testify that he set me up
他愿意作证,是他嫁祸给我的
and that he put the drugs on the boat.
是他把毒品藏在船上的
Which will all be taken into consideration...
这些情况都会被考虑的...
A year from now!
一年之后!
I'm going to have to ask you to calm down, Mr. Mahone.
请不要那么激动,马宏先生
It's open and shut.
根本就是废话
It's a no-brainer for you. I got a guy who can cop to... The notion
你简直就是笨蛋,现在有人可以证明我...
of one inmate taking the fall for another
你讲的犯人甲代犯人乙承担罪责的主意
isot exactly fresh
在这里很常见了
and usually means someone was pressured
而且通常只能说明那个人被迫
into the confession.
承认这些事情的
Well, here's the thing, Raul.
好吧,还有个事,劳尔
I require a certain medication
我需要一些药
that they, well, they just don't provide here,
在这里,他们不能提供这些东西
and I am...
我是...
Let's just say thatt would be good
这样说吧,这会
for everybody
对大家都好
if, um, if I got this medication.
如果我可以得到一些药的话
Is that a threat?
你是在威胁我吗
No.
不是的
No, it's a reality, it's, it's...
只是实际情况,这是
It's called Varatril and, and, and if you...
这种药叫Varatril,如果你...
Look, if you are asking me to smuggle drugs
听着,如果你想让我帮你偷偷搞点毒品
into this prison, then...
进去,那么...
No, no, I'm not... I'm not asking you to smuggle it.
不,不,我没有,我不是让你偷偷给我
I'm just saying if you could get...
我只是说如果你可以弄到...
Good luck, Mr. Mahone.
再见吧,马宏先生
So... Wait, you son of a bitch!
等等,你这个混蛋
Uh, boss, it's 2:00.
老大,差不多2点了
All right.
好吧
You want your cell phone, brother?
要带电话吗,老大
No, just be a half hour.
不用了,半个小时就回来了
Leave it for charge.
电话留着充电吧
You have 30 minutes,26 minutes he'll get back
你有30分钟时间,26分的时候就还回去
If that phone ain't back
如果你不把电话
on the cradle, we're both dead, you hear me?
还回充电座,我们都会完蛋,明白了吗?
Cause my Alabama ass is not going down alone.
我不会一个人背这个黑锅的
Yeah?
Tell Sara to call me at this number.
让莎拉照这个号码打过来
All right, but this Susan chick,
好的,不过那个苏珊
she hasn't even agreed to it yet, man.
她还没有同意,兄弟
What? I only have 25 minutes
什么,我只有25分钟
with this phone, Linc.
可以用这个电话,林肯
I'm meeting her right no but listen,
我马上去见她,不过听着
Santa Rita ain't a one-horse town.
圣丽塔,这个地方可不小
I mean, God, I hope that Sara can give us
我说,希望莎拉可以
some kind of clue as to where...
给我们点线索...
Just get her on the line.
让她打给我就行
Just get her on the line, okay?
想办法让她跟我通话,好吗
This is a one-shot deal.
我就这么一个机会
Yeah, I know, man.
我知道了,兄弟
23 minutes.
只有23分钟了
I'm nearly there.
我快到了
Hey, looks like we got off on the wrong foot here.
看起来这鞋不合脚啊
I'm not a violent guy.
我可不喜欢暴力
It's just that I need that shoe.
我只想要那只鞋
I can't hardly walk, and this place--
我都走不了路了,这地方...
it changes people.
可以把人变坏的
Oh, I never even got your name.
我都不知道你叫什么
Pistachio.
我叫皮萨齐奥
Pistachio?
皮萨齐奥
Now, that's just...
这可是个
That's a beautiful name.
这可是个好听的名字
What you want then?
你想怎么样呢
Well, I was hoping we could make some kind of a deal.
我想我们是不是可以做个交易
Trade.
交易
The only thing you got to sell,
对于你唯一可以提供的东西
me no want to buy.
我不敢兴趣
I like me men a little more...
我喜欢的男人是要再...
How you say, uh... ?
英语怎么说来着...
Not fat. Fat? This is all muscle. -
不那么胖,-胖? 这可都是肌肉
And I'd prove it to you if I didn't think
我可以证明给你看的
you'd take things south of the border.
如果你可以把东西给我的话
Now, hold on.
别激动
This is a negotiation.
我们只是谈谈
You don't have to... I no gonna cut you.
没必要,我可不是要捅你
I got clients.
我来客人了
Get.
Welcome, patron.
老大,欢迎光临
I'm so honored to have you.
非常高兴为你服务
Let's make this quick.
快点剔完头吧
Where the hell have you been?
你去哪儿了
Well, a girl's got to look her best.
女人总需要打扮的
This ain't a game, sister.
你不是在耍什么把戏吧
You'd better back the hell up.
你最好给我安分点
It's becoming pretty clear you need us,
现在很明显你需要我们
so stop pretending you're in charge,
所以不要像你掌控一切的样子
and give us what we want when we want it.
在我们需要的时候,给我们想要的东西
Starting with the damn phone call.
电话铃一响就开始
Hello?
It's me.
是我
How are you?
你怎么样了
I'm tired.
我很累
Where...? Where are you?
你在哪?
It's a long story.
说来话长
As it turns out, I don't appear to be going anywhere.
出事后,我哪也不能出现
I know. I know.
我知道
I'm working on that.
我正在处理那个问题
Listen, Sara, I miss how we used to talk.
莎拉,我常常想念我们一起聊天
Do you remember... how we used to talk?
你还记得,我们怎么聊的吗
Yes.
good.
好的
Good, because I saw your picture today,
好的,因为今天我看到了你的照片
and I want you to know I understand...
我想你知道我了解...
I understand the difficult place you're in.
我知道你现在所处的困难环境
Michael, listen, I... Michael
听着,我...
I don't want you to think like that.
我不想你这么想
Why is that?
为什么
You have to know
你要知道
it a lost cause.
已经来不及了
LJ and I-- we can see it now.
LJ和我,我们都很清楚
It's a lost cause.
已经来不及了,注定要失败的
Do you understand?
你知道吗
No, no. No, I... I don't. I don't.
不,不...我不理解
Help me understand. Help me understand.
帮我理清楚
All I can think of to help is, maybe you just need more time?
唯一能帮助的就是,也许你需要更多时间
It's like... It's like
就像...就像
they're giving you until midnight,
他们子夜才能和我们接头
and I'm sitting here 3:00 a.m.
但是我坐在3点钟位置
They're saying I have to hang up.
他们命令我挂电话了
Sara, I love you.
莎拉,我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Sara?
莎拉?
Sara?!
莎拉?
Linc, they were never in Santa Rita.
林肯,他们从没在圣丽塔
What? She said it was a lost cause.
什么?她说来不及了
She said she could see it was a lost cause.
她说她已经知道来不及了
So?
然后?
The patr saint of lost causes is Saint Rita.
patr saint的失败原因就是圣丽塔
She was never telling us where they were.
她从来没有告诉我们他们在哪
She was telling us what they could see from where they were.
她告诉我们从他们那可以看到什么
He's on his way. We need to get that phone back, like, rapido.
他在归途了,快把手机给我,哥们
One more thing, Linc.
最后一件事,林肯
Come on, Pretty! Stall them! -
快点美人,-闭嘴
She said, it's like they were giving us until midnight,
她说他们好像子夜才能和我们接头
but she was sitting at 3:00 a.m.
但是她说她坐在3点处
What the hell does that mean?
这到底算什么意思?
I don't know. Maybe they're near a clock or something.
我不知道,也许他们离钟之类的很近
That's all I got.
我知道的就这些
Listen, I got to go.
我要走了
It's up to you.
都交给你了
Leave him alone, huh?
别惹他
Lechero!
勒齐!
There's something you should know.
你需要知道这事
What?
什么
I think that barber might have...
我想那个理发师他...
Uh... cut me?
划到我的头了吗?
Hmm.
No.
没有划到
No. My mistake.
没有,我看错了
I...
我...
You know, in fact that-that there
你知道吗,实际上,这个...
might just be the best shave I have ever seen.
也许是我见过理的最好的了
Boy, you look like you need one today.
伙计,你看起来哪天你也要理一个
I might just do that.
也许我也要理一个
Can't be walking around, looking all, uh, bhuttu.
四处走走,看看
Who is this?
你是谁
Find out everything you can about this number.
查出和这个号码有关的所有情况
Yo!
Don't move.
别动
I want to know what
我想知道
the hell you're doing to James Whistler.
你对詹姆斯?惠斯勒做了什么
I'm doing nothing to James Whistler.
什么也没做
Listen, we're on the same team, all right?
我们现在在同一条船上对吧
Take it easy. Just...
别紧张...
Put the knife away.
把刀拿开好吗
Put... the knife away.
把!刀!拿!开!
We're not on the same team.
我们不是一路人
You want your boy out of Sona, right?
你想那小子从索纳监狱出来对吧
Right? -Of course. -
对吧? -当然
Well, I'm one of the guys who's going to break him out.
那好,我就是要帮他越狱的家伙
No.No. I talked to him this morning.
不,我今天早上和他说了
He has a lawyer.
他有个律师
I don't know what he's told you, or who he is.
我不知道他对你说了什么,也不知他的真实身份
I know who he is.
我知道他是谁
Right. A fisherman that people want out so badly
好吧,他是别人都热盼他出来的渔夫
they're willing to kidnap my son to get him.
那些人甚至绑架我儿子来交换他
Listen,
听着
you need to talk to him.
你需要和他谈谈
You need to talk to him.
你需要和他谈谈
Where to, my friend?
去哪里,朋友?
I'm looking for a statue, a monument.
我在找一个雕像纪念碑
Uh, Santa, Santa Rita. Says it's in here some...
圣,圣丽塔,这上面这么说...
The lady of the lost causes.
圣女之像
Yeah, that's it.
是的,就是那
The red light district.
那是红灯区
You looking to party?
你要去找乐子么?
You all right?
你好么?
What do you want?
你想要什么?
Let you know you don't have to watch your back.
我来告诉你,不需要提防我
Make sure I don't have to watch mine.
确定我也不需要警惕你
My head was a free tick out of here.
我的命曾经是可以让人从这里出去的门票
I don't begrudge anyone
我不记恨
who did what they had to do to try and get it.
那些曾经尝试要我命的人
Besides...
除此之外
...you, uh,
...你
never know when you'll need a friend in this place.
时不时在这里也会需要一个朋友的
Where are you from?
你从哪里来?
Boardman, Ohio.
博德曼市,俄亥俄州
Kalbarri.
我来自卡尔巴里
Australia. Good fishing.
澳大利亚的捕鱼胜地
You've been?
你去过?
Passed through.
路过
Small world.
世界真小
What the hell are you doing in Pana?
你到巴拿马来干嘛呢?
I'm not really in the mood.
我不想谈这个
You're that cop, are you?
你是那个警察,对么?
You know, I was looking at that Scofield.
你知道我曾经看着斯科菲尔德
I was trying to figure why he looked so bloody familiar.
想不出来为什么他看起来那么脸熟
Then, just now, hearing your voice,
现在,听到你的声音
I rememberatching the press when that first happened.
我记得看过最初的新闻发布会
And now you're in here together.
现在,你们又聚到了一起
Small world.
世界真小
You trying to get him out of here?
你想把他弄出去吗?
Extradition or what?
引渡或者用其他什么方式?
I'm not really in that line of work anymore.
我现在不干那个工作了
What's he all about?
他是个什么人呢?
Scofield?
我是指斯科菲尔德
I mean, is he dangerous?
我是说,他危险么?
What's it to you?
关你什么事?
Just curious...
只是好奇
as to what kind of chap I'm dealing with.
我要相处的家伙是什么类型的
I guess that depends on why you'd be dealing with him.
我想这取决于你为什么要跟他打交道了
Like I said... never know when you'll...
如我所说...你不知道何时...
Need a friend.
就需要朋友
See, one thing about Scofield is that,
关于斯科菲尔德是这样的
for those that he cares about,
对于他关心的人
he'll do just about anything.
他会为他们做任何事情
But he'll screw you three ways to Sunday if he doesn't.
如果他不喜欢你,他随随便便就可以整死你
I can guess which side you ended up on.
现在我知道你是属于哪一类了
Well...
很好
Thanks for the chat.
交流愉快
You know, I really just came by...
你知道么,我只是过来...
No, you came by cause
不,因为你想
you wanted to find out more about Scofield,
从我这里了解更多关于斯科菲尔德的事
but that's cool.
这没问题
We're squared away.
我们之间没问题了
There. She is there.
就在那,她在那儿
That the only thing about Saint Rita in this town?
这是镇上唯一和圣丽塔有关的东西吗?
That I do not know, my friend.
这我就不知道了,朋友
Excuse me?
请问?
Is there a clock around here? A clock, uh...
这周围有有钟么?钟,恩...
No. No comprendo.
不,我不知道
Excuse me?
打扰下
Have you seen these people?
你看见过这些人么?
Huh? No? No.
没有
Clock.
She said, it's like they were giving us until midnight.
她说,好像是说一直到子夜
Give us till 12.
一直要等到12点
But she was sitting 3:00 a.m.
她在3点钟方向
Three...
三...
Sara.
莎拉
Dad!
爸爸
Dad! Dad! Dad!
爸爸,爸爸,爸爸
LJ
小LJ!
LJ! Sara! LJ
莎拉
When?
什么时候?
It was the right place.
我找到那地方了
I just couldn't get to it in time.
我只是没有及时达到那里
Did you see them? Do they look all right?
你看到他们了么?他们好么?
As far as I could tell, yeah.
就我看到的而言,很好
You can keep that.
那个你可以留着
Keep it as a souvenir
把这作为纪念
and give it to Sara when this is all done.
当一切结束后送给莎拉
Michael, we can do this. Michael
我们可以做到
They wouldn't have gone to all this trouble
不然他们不会费那么多精力
to put you in here
把你弄到这里来
if it wasn't possible to get out.
如果不可能的话,他们也不会费尽周折
We can do this.
我们可以做到
We can do it.
我们可以做到
I think we need to talk.
我想我们需要谈谈
Your friend, the one in the picture,
你的朋友,照片中的那个人
you say she's the reason you're here?
你说是她是你在这里的原因?
Then we have something in common.
如此这般,我们就有共同点了
The woman your brother met on the outside,
你哥哥在外面遇到的那个女人
her name is Sofia.
她叫索菲亚
She's the reason I'm here.
她是我在这里的原因
Well, unless this Sofia is being held at gunpoint,
那好,除非这个索非亚也被枪指着
we got nothing in common.
我们没有共同点
But maybe you can start by telling me
但是你也许可以告诉我
why the Company's so interested in you.
为什么中情局对你这么感兴趣
What company?
什么中情局?
I don't have time for games.
我没时间和你玩
Okay, okay, look.
好,好,听着
Look, I've been splitting time between here
我在这里和
and the Pacific Northwest running charters.
西北太平洋之间跑船
Fishing?
捕鱼是吗
Fishing,
对,捕鱼
sightseeing-- whatever was paying the bloody rent.
观光,只要可以赚钱的都干
Now, abo year ago, I took a guy out.
一年前,我带了一个人出海
He was some sort of naturalist.He was, uh...
他是个自然科学家什么的
he was taking water samples, measurements.
他采集水样测量
What for?
为了什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
I didn't really care as long as the check cleared,
我对此毫不关心
but here's the thing.
但有件事情
A few months later, I get a call from somebody
几个月后,我接到了一个电话
wanting to know where I took the guy.
想知道我带那人去了什么地方
And I told them I couldn't remember.
我告诉他们我不记得了
But then these, um...
但是后来...
then these government types,
政府模样的人
they started showing up at my flat asking questions,
他们来找我,开始问我问题
and I didn't know what to do.
我不知道怎么做
So I got low, I came down to Panama,
所以我就躲了起来,就逃到了巴拿马
and I moved in with Sofia full time.
我一直和索菲亚住在一起
Until... Until the fight at the bar.
直到...酒吧打架事件的发生
Yeah, and then I end up here,
是的,我最终到了这里
where those same people show up at visitation
以前那帮人又来探视我
saying they're going to get me out.
说他们会把我弄出去
And when they do, I'm to take them to the same place
作为回报,我把他们带回之前去的地方
that I took that guy.
就是我带那个家伙去的那个地方
That's why I need the book your brother copped.
这就是为何需要被你哥抢走的书的原因
It's my trip log.
那是我航程日志
I write notes in the margins, you know, coordinates, landmarks.
我在空白处作了标记,坐标,路标之类
I need to retrace my steps and find that location.
我需要循着原路返回
I don't have a choice. That's a really interesting story, -
我没有选择,-这真是个有趣的故事
but if that book's as valuable as you say it is,
但是如果那本书真的如你所说
maybe I should hold onto it for a little while,
我应该留着它
make sure they hold up their end of the deal.
直到我跟他们做完这个交易
You don't get this, do you?
你还不理解,是么?
I need time to be able to...
我需要时间去做...
The only thing I'm responsible for is getting you out of here.
我唯一要做的事情就是带你离开这里
Whatever's between you and them is between you and them.
你们之间的事和我无关
I'm sorry
我很遗憾
All right.
没关系
Do you have any idea how we're going to do this?
你想到该怎么做了吗
All I keep hearing is how no one gets out of this place.
我一直听说没人从这里出去过
I think I've heard that one before.
我想我也听过
The sugarcane's so sweet.
甘蔗好甜
The mangoes' so sweet, the women so...
芒果也很甜,女人也...
Well, if it isn't the entertainer.
如果这不是演艺人员
How about a joke for us, boy?
给我们说个笑话如何
Not now, fellas, I got to get...
伙计,现在不是时候,我得...
Why don't you do a little dance for us, huh?
何不给我们跳个舞呢?
How about a little jig, huh?
比如一段热舞?
Maybe you need an extra hand?
或许你要借只手吧?
You got me.
你说的真对
Yeah, that's right.
没错
I do get you, boy.
我知道你的伎俩
You might've fooled him, but you're not fooling me.
你骗得了他,但骗不了我
Excuse me, boss.
老大,打扰了
I asked you for privacy.
我让你别进来的
Just came in here to, to...
我只是来...
thank you for giving me a hand up in here,
谢谢你让我在这里帮忙的
but if it's all the same, I'd just like to be
尽管如此,我只是想
relieved of my duties.
减轻我的责任
Wh are you talking about?
你在说什么?
There's some, um...
有些...
loyalty issues going on, and I do not want to end up
关于忠诚的问题,我还不想
torn between my fidelity to you and the reality
在我对你的忠诚和
of having to keep my nose clean.
被人指着鼻子的现实中做出取舍
I've been around long enough to know
我很早就知道
that when the dominoes start falling,
多米诺牌开始倒塌的时候
it's the new guy that gets blamed
往往会怪新来的人
for bumping the table.
撞到桌子
You better stop spinning and start talking straight.
你最好别拐弯抹角,有话直说
No!
I ain't no rat.
我不是打小报告的人
I'm not asking you to be...
我不是让你...
a rat.
打小报告
I'm asking you to be a friend, huh?
我是让你做我朋友,好吗?
As I've been with you.
就像我之前那样
Okay.
好的
I was walking earlier,
早先我在散步
and I heard some voices talking
我听到一些声音
about, "To hell with Lechero.
让勒齐见鬼去吧
I want my cut."
我想要我那份
Now, I couldn't tell who it was,
我现在不能说他们是谁
but when I got around the corner, I recognized the faces--
但当我走到角落的时候,我发现
the very same faces I've seen in this room.
那些脸我很熟悉,我在这里见过
Now, I got nothing to gain here, okay?
我在这里得不到什么好处
I'm a nobody
我不是什么人物
w-with no hope of being anyone.
也成不了什么大人物
But those that surround you have
但你身边的人
everything to gain if you fall.
你下台后会得到一切
I hope this makes us even.
我想我们两清了
But what I've given you...
但是我给你的...
can't be repaid with one favor.
不是帮一个忙就能回报的
So I deny your request,
所以我拒绝你的要求
and you're going to stay on
你可以继续跟着我
as my ears.
做我的耳目
You'll report back to me everything you hear
当我不在的时候
when I'm not around.
把你听到的都告诉我
How've you been, Michael? Michael
过的怎样?
Better than some, apparently.
显然比某些人好
You know, it's interesting
你知道,这太有意思了
how you don't seem rattled at all
为什么你对你现在的住宿条件
by our current accommodations.
一点也不恼火?
Could it be because maybe you're not planning on being in them much longer?
是不是因为你觉得不会和他们在一起很久?
It's like I told you before, Alex,
阿历克斯,还是和我之前告诉你的一样
this is the end of the line... for both of us.
我们之间交情已了
How about this?
那这样吧
You stop me when I'm wrong.
我说错了你就不让我说
The Company wanted you here in Panama alive,
那个中情局要你活着留在巴拿马
but framed for murder, and then for so for some strange reason
但是又诬陷你谋杀,而且是些奇怪理由
you seemed to really care about the fate of this Whistler guy,
你很在意那个惠斯勒的生死
and I got to tell you something,
我来告诉你一些事情吧
he's really curious about you, too.
他对你也很好奇
Let's see, what special talents do you have that the Company
我们仔细想想,你有什么特殊才能让中情局
might make the decision that you're worth
让中情局觉得你活着比死了
more to them alive than dead?
更有意义?
Huh, what do you say there, Mike?
迈克尔,你怎么回答?
Am I getting warm yet?
我说到重点了吧
I think you better pop another pill,
我想你该吃药了
cause that's crazy.
因为全是胡扯
Oh, so you don't mind if I kill him?
那么你不介意我杀了他吧
Whistler?
惠斯勒?
I think the question is, "What would the Company mind?"
我想问题在于"中情局到底在意什么?"
The question is, "What would they do to you?"
问题是"他们会对你做什么"
To the ones you love?
对你所爱的人做什么
Be careful, Alex.
阿历克斯,小心点
Busy day?
忙碌的一天?
Not as busy as I'd hoped.
没我希望的那样忙碌
Look, you had to try.
你想要试试
I probably would've done the same thing myself if I were you.
换作我,也会做跟你一样的事
But let's be perfectly clear.
但是让我们彻底说清楚
You're never going to try anything like that again.
你以后都不可以再做这样的事
I understand.
我明白
Yeah, but just to make sure that you do,
好,你最好真的明白了
I left you a little something in the garage.
我给你留了点东西在车库里

重点单词   查看全部解释    
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
fidelity [fi'deliti]

想一想再看

n. 忠实,忠诚,准确性

联想记忆
upgrade ['ʌpgreid]

想一想再看

vt. 提高,加强,改善
adv. 向上地

联想记忆
row [rəu,rau]

想一想再看

n. 排,船游,吵闹
vt. 划船,成排

 
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
goodwill ['gud'wil]

想一想再看

n. 善意,亲切,友好; 商誉,信誉。

 
souvenir ['su:vəniə]

想一想再看

n. 纪念品

联想记忆
available [ə'veiləbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的

联想记忆
advantage [əd'vɑ:ntidʒ]

想一想再看

n. 优势,有利条件
vt. 有利于

联想记忆


关键字: 越狱 美剧 第三季

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。