手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《越狱》 > 越狱第二季 > 正文

越狱第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第10集 我儿子和这件事无关

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on Prison Break:

《越狱》前情提要
I need a number for a Sundown Hotel, please,
我要找日落旅馆的电话
I got one in Gila, New Mexico,
新墨西哥州的希拉有一家
NM, 6-3, Tomorrow,
NM,6-3,明天
Who is this? I think you already know.
你是谁?我想你心知肚明
If I buried someone in my own backyard, I'd think about it all the time,
如果我把尸体埋在自家后院,我会随时挂念这件事
Let me and my family disappear, And in return, I'll keep your little secret,
让我和家人消失,我会以保守你的小秘密回报你
It's not how you wanted this to play out,
我知道你没料到,事情会演变成这样
But sometimes things happen that are just out of your control.
但是有时,事情是你无法掌控的
I'll see you soon, Michael, It may be sooner than you think,
我们稍后见了,迈克尔,可能会比你想像中更快见到面
You can't be here. Where's your sister?
你不能来这里,你妹妹在哪?
I need to see Maricruz. Wedding's at 2:30.
我要见马里克鲁斯,婚礼两点半就开始了
Maricruz, she told him no.
马里克鲁斯拒绝和他结婚
Do you believe that? Go on. Get your girl.
你能相信吗?去找你的女友吧
L.J.
罗杰
Both of you, face down. Now! Please.
两人都趴下,现在,拜托
Suspect in custody. Possible ID, Lincoln Burrows.
嫌犯已遭制服,疑似林肯.巴罗斯
Now, you're gonna tell me where you stashed Westmoreland's money...
告诉我,你把威斯特摩兰的钱藏在哪里
...or I'm gonna pluck you like a chicken, stitch by stitch.
否则我会一针针,把你拆掉
For a millionaire, you travel light.
你这个百万富翁的行李,还真简便
Hey. Hey, what is this?
喂,这是什么玩意?
It's for my blood pressure.
是量血压的器材
Lookie what I found.
瞧我找到什么
Guess Ms. Hollander liked to beat some meat.
看来贺兰德太太喜欢敲肉
A couple whacks with this would help you remember where you put the money.
也许敲个几下,你就会回想起藏钱的地点
Hey, we've been beating his ass all night. He ain't coming off the goods.
我们已经揍了他一整晚,他一声也不吭
We need to do something different.
我们得换别的方法
It don't matter what you do to me. I ain't talking.
不管你们怎么对我,我都不会说
Well, I ain't stopping till I get what I came for.
达到目的之前我不会罢手的
How about we listen to that again? Please.
我们再听一次歌吧,求求你
Tell me where that money is or I'm gonna read it on your tombstone.
告诉我钱在哪里,不然你就等着受死
Okay, I will give you a little clue.
好,我告诉你一个线索
It ain't here.
钱不在这里
Confirmed. Burrows is in custody. Yeah!
已确定逮捕到巴罗斯,好耶
Unbelievable. He made it all the way to Arizona.
真难以置信,他竟然能到亚利桑那
Another day, he'd have been gone.
再晚一天,他可能就消失了
You find Mahone?
你找到曼宏了吗?
No. Keep trying to call, it goes straight to voicemail.
没有,我一直打,都转到语音信箱
This is Alexander Mahone, Please leave a message,
我是亚历山大曼宏,请留言
Mr, Kim, Mr. Kellerman.
金先生,凯勒曼先生
Lincoln Burrows is in custody. That's the reason I called,
林肯.巴罗斯已经遭到逮捕,所以我才打给你
Who has him? Willcox, Arizona P, D,
他在谁手上?亚利桑那州威考克警局
We need to extricate him, Right away,
必须立即把他带来
Where's Mr. Mahone?
曼宏在哪里?
I'm getting in touch with him now. But I can take care of this one.
我现在正试图和他连络,不过这件事我可以处理
This is why we hired Mr, Mahone,
我们聘请曼宏先生是有原因的
He's the official face here. Don't worry, this won't be official.
他是唯一的官方人士,别担心,这件事不会正式公开
And there won't be any questions. Of course there will,
也不会有人起疑心,一定会有人起疑心
Just make sure no one's left to answer them.
你要确保,没有人能活着证实那疑问
My son had nothing to do with this, please.
我儿子和这件事无关,拜托你们
A judge will decide that.
你说给法官听吧
Did you call in? Yeah. Phoenix is sending backup.
你回报了吗?有,凤凰城派了支援
I don't think that's one of ours, Jimmy.
那台车不像警察,吉米
What the hell?
搞什么鬼?
Hey!
嘿!
Come on!
快点!
Move it! Run! Don't stop!
快跑别停下
Come here.
过来
Let go of me. Okay, calm down. Calm down.
放开我,别激动
You try that again... Who are you?
你再乱来你们是谁?
We're on your side.
我们是自己人
We're with your father.
我们是你父亲的同伙
Mahone, Lincoln Burrows has been apprehended.
曼宏,林肯.巴罗斯已遭到逮捕
Where? Arizona,
哪里? 亚利桑那州
I'm on my way, and I need your talents on the ground.
我正要过去,我需要你也一道去处理
I'll get there as soon as I can.
我有空马上会过去
I don't think you heard me. Get to Arizona.
我想你没听清楚,到亚利桑那州去
I'm this close to scofield.
我快找到斯科菲尔德了
Well, we have a bird in the hand.
我这方已经十拿九稳了
Yeah, well, so might I.
我这边可能也是
You wanted me to figure out scofield's rendezvous with Tancredi?
你不是要我找出,斯科菲尔德和坦克雷迪的集合地点吗?
It's happening today.
就是在今天
And I'm sitting right on top of it.
一切都在我的掌控之中
What are you looking at?
有什么好看的?
Where are we? It doesn't matter.
这是哪里?那不重要
You're safe here. You can take a seat.
你们在这很安全,请坐吧
I ain't doing a thing until I see my dad.
见到我爸之前我什么也不做
All I can tell you is, he's on his way. His flight lands in an hour.
我只能说他正在赶来的路上,班机一小时后会降落
Why should I trust you, lady?
我为何要信任你?小姐
I don't see you have much of a choice.
我想你别无选择
I could drop you off back with the cops if you'd prefer.
你要的话,我也可以把你交给警察
You have somewhere else to be? Matter of fact, we do.
你们还要去别的地方吗?的确是
Well, we can't let you leave.
我们不能让你们离开
Your father was expecting your brother to be with you.
你父亲以为,你们两兄弟会在一起
Do you know where he is?
知道你弟弟在哪吗?
Do you really think I'm gonna answer that?
你真以为我会告诉你?
You need to start cooperating with us, Lincoln.
你必须和我们合作,林肯
We're only trying to help.
我们只是想帮忙
Michael scofield.
迈克尔.斯科菲尔德
He escaped from Fox River Penitentiary a week ago.
一周前从福克斯河监狱逃出来
Nope. Never seen him.
没有,没见过他
Well, if you do, please call me at that number.
如果见到他,请打这支电话给我
Will do.
好的
There's another hotel down the road.
再下去还有一家旅馆
Thanks.
谢谢
Yeah? You got a fax.
有事吗?有你的传真
Could you put it under the door, please?
请你从门底下塞进来好吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
Theresa. It's Fernando sucre.
泰瑞莎,费尔南多苏克雷打电话来
Fernando, Theresa.
费尔南多,泰瑞莎
She's not here, Please don't hang up. I'm so sorry.
她不在这里,请别挂断,我很抱歉
Please, just...
拜托
I just need to know something.
我只是有个问题
You've got bigger problems than my sister right now.
你现在有比我妹妹,更大的问题
No, no, wait. Please, please.
等等,拜托
I need to talk to her. Please. You can't,
我得跟她谈谈,拜托,不行
My... We're leaving this afternoon.
我我们下午就要离开了
Where are you going? Lxtapa, Mexico,
要去哪里?墨西哥的伊斯塔帕
We won't be back for a week,
一周以后才回来
We're taking the honeymoon she had planned with Hector.
这原本是她和赫特的蜜月旅行
She's picking me up in a few hours,
几个小时后她会来接我
What time? A little before 2.
几点?快两点的时候
She's gonna have to call me, okay? I'll give you the number.
请她一定要打给我,好吗?我把号码给你
Where are you? Take this number of the caller ID,
你在哪里?打来电显示的这支号码
Please, Theresa,
拜托,泰瑞莎
Just have her call me, okay?
请她一定要打给我,好吗?
I'll be right here.
我会在这等她
Hello, sara.
你好,莎拉
I wasn't sure you'd come.
我不确定你是否会来
I didn't have a choice.
我别无选择
This isn't gonna be easy for you.
接下来的日子你会很难受
You said in your message that you had a plan to make this right.
你在讯息里说,你有导正的办法
I need to know what that is.
请你告诉我是什么办法
Yeah. Yeah, she checked in last night.
有,她昨晚住进旅馆
Was she alone? Yeah.
她一个人吗?对
Kelli Foster. I put her in Room 9.
凯莉福斯特,她住九号房
You the guy calling this morning?
你是早上打给她的人?
A guy tried to call this morning? Yeah, he was trying to send her a fax.
早上有人打电话给她?对,他想传真给她
Did he do it? Yeah, 20 minutes ago.
他有传来吗?有,20分钟前
Does your fax have memory?
你的传真机有记忆功能吗?
I guess so.
应该有
Do you know where that is? It's five minutes away.
知道这地址吗?离这里五分钟车程
If she comes back, is there anything you want me to do?
如果她回来,需要我做什么吗?
She isn't coming back.
她不会回来了
I've arranged for us to get to Panama.
我安排了,我们去巴拿马的计划
We're meeting up with my brother tomorrow.
明天我们去和我哥会合
Wait, that's your plan?
等等,这就是你的办法?
To run away to Panama with the two most wanted men in America?
和全美两大通缉犯,逃到巴拿马?
I came here because I thought you were gonna have real answers for me.
迈克尔,我来这里是因为,我以为你有真正的解决办法
This is an answer.
这就是解决的办法
And right now, it's the only one we've got.
现在我们只有这条路可走
Running away into the sunset with the man who lied to me?
和欺骗我的男人一起远走高飞?
Really? I mean, did you know about the other guys?
真的?你原本就知道,其他人要越狱吗?
Did you know that I would be putting T-Bag back out onto the street?
你知道我会让T-Bag这种人,重获自由吗?
I never meant for that to happen.
这不在当初的计划之中
I was doing what I needed to do.
我只是不能不这么做
My brother was gonna die. Now my father's dead.
不然我哥会死,现在我爸死了
I am sorry about your father.
你父亲的死我很抱歉
I'm sorry for a lot of things. For what I did to you.
我对我对待你的很多事感到抱歉
I have many...
我做了许多
...many regrets.
让我后悔的事
But that's the biggest. That doesn't help me right now.
但这件事最让我后悔,这对我于事无补
I'm sorry for that too.
这点我也很抱歉
I didn't expect you to...
我不奢望
I didn't expect you to forgive me.
我不奢望你会原谅我
But I don't want you to...
但是我不希望
I don't want you to be alone in this.
我不想让你一人单打独斗
I don't wanna be alone.
我不想孤单一人
Let's go. Get in the car. We can't get out this way.
我们走,上车,这头是死胡同
Michael, that's the only way out of here. Then that's the way we're going.
迈克尔,那头是唯一的出路,我们就往那个方向走
Hold on. Just hold on. Michael, what are you doing?
你抓好,迈克尔,你要做什么?
Just hold on.
抓好就是了
Come on.
来吧
Michael!
迈克尔
You all right? He's still behind us.
你没事吧?他还是紧追不舍
Hold on.
坐稳了
On your feet, Bagwell.
站起来,巴格韦尔
Skewer's hot.
烤肉叉加热好了
He's got a key.
他有钥匙
I'm gonna get that key if I have to...
钥匙拿来,如果要我
Down.
坐下
We're gonna see that key again, friend.
钥匙很快就会出现,朋友
We're gonna see it real soon.
很快就会出现
Give me my credit card.
我的信用卡还我
What did you get me?
你买了什么?
What else you get?
还买了什么?
Prune juice, smokes, a little dip, and a bag of sliders.
蜜枣汁、香烟、一点沾酱,还有一袋油腻的汉堡
What do you want first?
你要从哪个开始?
Looks like a chew guy to me.
他看起来喜欢嚼烟草
No spitting. He's had worse things in his mouth.
不准吐出来,他的嘴含过更恶心的东西
What do you want, Fernando?
你想要什么?费尔南多
From the future?
对未来你有何期望?
Would you run if I said you?
如果我说要你,你会逃走吗?
Would you chase me if I did?
如果我逃走,你会来追我吗?
We gotta get back to my car.
我们得回到我车上
It's too far.
太远了
If we go now, before he gets more people...
他叫更多人来之前,我们还有机会
He's not gonna call for backup.
他不会请求支援
He wants his privacy. Why?
他想私下解决,为什么?
He's not trying to catch me.
他不是来逮捕我的
He's trying to kill me.
他是来取我的性命
Your grandfather...
你的祖父
...he was the reason I was set up in the first place.
都是因为他我才会被陷害
He used to work for the people who wanted me dead.
他曾经替这些,想杀我的人工作
This is all just to get to him.
这一切都是为了引他出来
Your father should be arriving any minute now.
你父亲马上就会抵达
Jane, right?
你叫珍是吗?对
Sorry.
对不起
Don't worry about it.
没关系
You know my dad?
你认识我爸?
Well?
很熟吗?
Well enough.
够熟了
We used to work together.
我们曾共事过
The Company.
是在“公司”
Yeah.
But that was a long time ago.
但那是很久以前的事
And now I work against them, just like he does.
现在我和他一样,对抗“公司”
I guess you walked out on your family too. No explanations, no goodbyes.
所以你也丢下了家人,没有解释和道别
I don't have a family.
我没有家人
He really wants to see you and your brother.
林肯,他真的很想见你们兄弟
He hasn't seen Michael since he was 10 years old.
迈克尔十岁以后,他就没见过他了
They're here.
他们到了
Wait here.
在这里等
Let's go. Where are we going?
我们走,要去哪里?
Michael never met your grandfather.
迈克尔从来没见过你祖父
Hey!
站住
Dad.
I don't wanna get trapped in here.
我不想被困在这里
There's gotta be an exit on the other side.
另一头一定有出口
You go on. Michael.
你先走,迈克尔
I'll be right behind you. Go.
我马上就来,快走
The news is not good. Burrows was intercepted before I got here.
坏消息,巴罗斯在我来之前被劫走
It is a setback, but we're not that far behind.
对我们是一次挫败,不过还不会太迟
Paul, Paul. Calm down.
保罗冷静点
It'll be all right. Someone will take care of it.
没关系,有人会处理好
Someone who?
“有人”是谁?
Bill, tell me you're not bringing someone else in on this.
比尔,别说,你让其他人参与了这件事
You didn't think you were alone on this, did you?
你不会以为你是唯一的大将吧?
You're a soldier. There's an army.
你只是个小兵,背后还有一整个军团
Tell me, what do you have on sara Tancredi?
谈谈你对莎拉.坦克雷迪,有何发现?
What does that have to do with this? Go back to your original assignment.
她与这件事何干?回到你原本的任务
Bill, I'm here now. I can do this.
比尔,我人在这,我可以处理
And then... The girl.
然后那女孩
We need to know what her father told her,
我们得查明,她父亲跟她说了什么
When you find out, give me a call.
等你查出来,再通知我
This is Agent Kellerman. I need that rental car information on sara Tancredi.
我是凯勒曼探员,我要莎拉.坦克雷迪的租车资料
Yeah, this is it right here,
对,就是这艘
seventy-five foot, twin diesel Azimut...
高75尺,双柴油汽缸游艇
...fly bridge, panoramics.
驾驶桥楼,还有全景窗户
Pull up in a boat like that, you're somebody.
只要开这种游艇,就是大人物
Let me see. Hey, get off.
让我看,手拿开
No.
不要
How you doing, Bagwell?
你好吗?巴格韦尔
Get the stool. What stool?
去拿粪便,什么粪便?
The stool.
粪便
It's from one of them lockers in a bus station.
这是巴士站的置物柜钥匙
I'll try not to think about where it's been.
我会尽量不去想,钥匙是从哪里出来的
911 operator, what's your emergency? Don't do that. Come on.
911,请问紧急状况?拜托别这样
Hey there, send the police. Some scumbag broke into my house.
请派警员来,有个浑蛋闯进我家
Your address? Yeah, 1605 Midberry Hill.
地址是?米贝瑞山庄1605号
Is he still there? Yeah, you better come quick.
他还在现场吗?对,你们最好快来
Let's hit it, Roy. Come on, now, please don't do this.
走吧,罗伊,拜托,别这么做
Don't leave me like this. I can take you back to the money.
不要这样丢下我好吗?我带你们去找钱
I know right where it is. So do I.
我知道在哪,我也知道
I'm begging you, don't do this. Please.
求你别这么做,拜托
Geary, we can make a deal. I know what you want.
葛瑞,来谈条件,我知道你要什么
No deals. You just crapped out your last bargaining chip, pal.
不必谈条件,你最后的筹码已经没了,朋友
Wait, please!
等等,拜托
I wouldn't do that if I were you, Alex.
如果我是你,我就不会开枪,亚历
You smell that?
闻到了吗?
It's propane.
那是丙烷
It's filling the room.
现在这里都是丙烷
And if you pull that trigger, we both die.
如果你扣板机,我们会同归于尽
No!
I'll do it. I'll do it. Maybe.
我会开枪的也许吧
But before you do...
但在你开枪之前
...let me ask you a question, Alex.
我问你一个问题,亚历
Do you think you're still one of the good guys...
你还认为你是好人
...fighting the good fight?
为正义而战吗?
Because I think we both know you've crossed over.
我想我俩都清楚,你已经越过了界线
You're on the wrong side chasing the wrong guys.
你选错边站,追捕错的人
My brother is innocent.
我哥哥是清白的
He never killed anyone. Well, thanks for opening my eyes.
他从没有杀过人,感谢你让我看清事实
Okay, Alex, shoot.
好吧,亚历,开枪
We both know what'll happen. The propane will kill me anyway.
下场你我都很清楚,反正丙烷会毒死我
What difference does it make? Might as well do it now.
有差别吗?还不如现在就死
That's a good point.
说的有理
There you go.
这就好了
There. There!
这样如何
That'll give you time to think about what you're doing.
这样你就有时间,思考你的行为
But first, a word of advice. Stop.
但首先我要建议你,放弃吧
Because when you get close, I will win every time.
因为当你一接近我,我总是获胜
You think?
你这么想?
I'm not the one in a cage. No, you're not.
现在被关的人不是我,是没错
There's one big difference between you and I, Michael.
你和我有个很大的差异,迈克尔
And you just proved it.
而你刚证实了这点
You can't kill.
你无法杀人
And that's what it's gonna take to stop me.
只有杀了我,我才会放弃
Because I don't have the same reservations.
因为我不像你有顾忌
I can't.
我不能有
So whether it's today in Gila or tomorrow in Albuquerque...
所以不管是今天在希拉,或是明天在阿布奎基
...or two months from now in Panama...
或是两个月后在巴拿马
...I will get you.
我都会逮到你
I don't have a choice.
我别无选择
I bought us some time.
我替我们争取到一些时间
You okay? You're bleeding. Let's go.
你没事吧?你流血了,走吧
Get your seatbelt.
系好安全带
Here, 804.
这里,804号
Move.
滚开
Ain't that the most beautiful thing you ever seen?
这真是最美丽的景象,不是吗?
All that green.
一大笔钱
It's prettier than the Grand Canyon.
比大峡谷还要壮观
You know, Roy, this is a monumental moment for both of us.
罗伊,这是我俩,人生中的重要里程碑
Hand over the bag, Bradley.
袋子交给我,布拉德
Put down the pounder, Grandma. Hey, hey, I'm not kidding around.
把敲肉棒放下,老奶奶,我可不是开玩笑的
Oh, you think your pansy ass...?
你以为你这娘娘腔
Next time, you pick through the crap.
下次你自己挖粪便吧
Okay, first-aid kit, disposable phones, a couple of toothbrushes.
好,有急救药品,抛弃式手机、两支牙刷
What about the motel?
汽车旅馆呢?
They charge by the hour, so they didn't ask for ID.
旅馆计时收费,不检查证件
Do you have the keys? Yeah.
钥匙在你手上?对
Want your hat?
有带帽子吧?
Sorry, we're not home, Leave a message at the beep and we'll get back to you,
抱歉,我们不在家,哔声后请留言,我们会回电给你
Theresa, this message is for Maricruz.
泰瑞莎,这通留言是给马里克鲁斯的
I was right there waiting for your call...
你打来的时候我在那里
...but the cops showed up and I couldn't pick up the phone.
可是警察出现了,我不能接电话
I know probably that's the exact reason why you may not wanna be with me.
我知道这大概就是,你不想和我在一起的原因
Listen to me.
听我说
My Aunt Idalyz, she lives outside Mexico City.
我的伊戴拉斯阿姨,住在墨西哥市郊
In the mountains, on a farm, with a Ilama for the baby to ride.
在山上的牧场中,那里有骆马让孩子骑
So next week, when you fly back home...
所以下周,等你飞回家
...when you go to the airport, I'll be there.
回到机场的时候,我会在那里
In the airport, in lxtapa, waiting for you.
在伊斯塔帕机场等着你
I promise you, mi vida.
我用生命向你保证
I love you, Mommy. I love you more than anything.
宝贝,我爱你胜过全世界
And I can't live without you.
没有你我活不下去
I just know I can make it work, baby.
我知道有办法可以解决的,宝贝
This is in case you run into trouble down the road.
之后如果你遇到麻烦,这会有帮助
I have a way.
我有个办法
Where is she? Who?
她在哪里?谁?
Maricruz. She wasn't at home. She's not at work.
马里克鲁斯,她不在家也没去上班
Well, she's not here. I don't know where she is.
她不在这,我不知道她去哪里
You trying to cause problems for me, bitch? Don't lie to me.
你想惹麻烦吗?贱人,不准骗我
She went to Mexico, didn't she?
她去墨西哥了,对吧?
Went on our honeymoon.
去我们的蜜月旅行
Paid for with my money.
用我的钱去旅行
This isn't gonna feel good.
待会儿一定会很痛
I have a high tolerance for pain. You know that.
我很耐痛,你清楚的
You do.
的确
And you're not a diabetic, are you?
你不是糖尿病患者,对吧?
Right.
好了
Michael, tell me something.
迈克尔,告诉我
You think there's a part of you that enjoys this?
你对这一切,有感到一丝丝乐趣吗?
Peroxide in an open wound? No.
在伤口上擦双氧水?并不有趣
I mean escaping from prison...
我是指越狱
...and being on the run and the danger and the fear and the rush. All that.
过逃亡的生活,危险、恐惧、匆促、这一切
It...
It feels to me like chasing a high.
让我觉得你在寻求刺激
And I know what that's like...
我了解那种感受
...and I should know better by now.
现在我早该学到教训了
I never thought about it like that.
我从来没这么想过
I know you've heard this before...
我知道你以前听过
...but it won't always be like this.
但不会永远这样的
From everything you've told me, it's getting worse.
根据你跟我说的每件事来看,只是越来越糟
They can't chase us forever.
他们不可能永远追捕我们
The guy who caught up with us today stops at the border.
今天来追我们的家伙,只能追到边境
That's why we have to get across.
所以我们一定要越过边境
I have the people in place to help us do that.
我已安排好人帮助我们
We're meeting them tomorrow.
我们明天就会去和他们会合
One more day, sara.
再等一天,莎拉
One more day.
再等一天
That's all I'm asking.
这是我唯一的请求
You can go get cleaned up.
去清理一下
Keep this dry.
伤口保持干燥
Sara...
莎拉
...I'm glad you came.
我很高兴你来了
So...
那么
...this is him.
就是他
Lincoln Junior.
小林肯
Named him after yourself. I wasn't gonna name him Aldo.
用你自己的名字命名,我不打算叫他艾度
L. J...
罗杰
...this is your grandfather...
这位是你的祖父
...AIdo Burrows.
艾度巴罗斯
Hi.
I've waited for this for a long time.
我等了好久才等到这一刻
I've arranged a safe place for both of you to go to.
我已替你们俩安排好,安全的落脚地
Well, thanks for bailing us out...
感谢你救我们出来
...but we gotta meet Michael.
不过我们要去找迈克尔
Where is he?
他在哪里?
Down by the border. A place called Bolshoi Booze.
边境附近,有个叫波修伊布斯的地方
I can go alone and get him. No.
我可以单独去接他,不行
Things are different.
情势已经变了
There's some evidence.
我们掌握到证据
We just need a little more time...
只需要再一点时间
...and we can blow this whole thing wide open.
我们就可以把真相公诸于世
There is no time. I trust Michael. He has a plan to get us to Panama.
没时间了,我信任迈克尔,他计划让我们逃到巴拿马
You don't understand, Lincoln.
你不了解,林肯
You don't need to go to Panama.
你们不需要逃到巴拿马
You don't need to run anymore.
你们不用再逃亡了
Where is he?
他在哪里?
I can go alone to get him.
我可以单独去接他
Tell me good news, Hey.
告诉我好消息,嘿
I got Burrows. The trifecta.
巴罗斯一家三代都在这里
Take care of them, What about scofield?
把他们处理掉,斯科菲尔德呢?
They're gonna meet him. It doesn't matter,
他们要去找他,没关系
Do it now.
现在就下手
Sara?
莎拉?
Hi, sara.
你好啊,莎拉

重点单词   查看全部解释    
evidence ['evidəns]

想一想再看

n. 根据,证据
v. 证实,证明

联想记忆
original [ə'ridʒənl]

想一想再看

adj. 最初的,原始的,有独创性的,原版的

联想记忆
setback ['setbæk]

想一想再看

n. 顿挫,挫折,退步

联想记忆
chase [tʃeis]

想一想再看

n. 追求,狩猎,争取
vt. 追捕,狩猎

联想记忆
skewer [skjuə]

想一想再看

n. 串肉杆 vt. 用杆串好

 
suspect [səs'pekt]

想一想再看

n. 嫌疑犯
adj. 令人怀疑的,不可信的<

联想记忆
tolerance ['tɔlərəns]

想一想再看

n. 忍耐力,宽容,容忍,公差

 
assignment [ə'sainmənt]

想一想再看

n. 分配,功课,任务,被指定的(课外)作业;(分派的)

联想记忆
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
credit ['kredit]

想一想再看

n. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方

联想记忆


关键字: 越狱 美剧 第二季

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。