Finch, what's the story with Fusco?
芬奇,弗斯科到哪了?
The detective is unavailable. You have me. I'm down the street. What's your situation?
警探赶不过来。你有我。我就在街上。你那里情况如何?
We're on the third floor here. I need to know which exit we should try for.
我们现在在三楼。我想知道走哪个出口。
I'm using the penthouse's Wi-Fi network as a sort of passive radar system to image the building floor by floor.
我把顶层的无线网络当作无源雷达系统,逐层绘制大楼地形。
But I'm afraid none of the exits look very promising.
但我恐怕没有一个出口有把握。
Okay, just give me your best bad option then.
那就告诉我相对安全的。
All right, the southeast side of the building. It's further from the street and in all likelihood, least guarded.
好吧,到大楼的东南方向。那里离街道最远,戒备最松。
We're heading that way now.
我们现在就去。
I'll meet you there.
我到那里接应你。
I'm done waiting on Elias. His man's gotta know something. Squeeze him hard enough, he'll leak.
我不想再等以利亚了。他的人一定知道些什么。下死手,他就会松口。
You looking to get your licks in, too?
你也想敲开我的嘴?
No need.
不用。
I think Dominic's wrong about you. You don't know the combination. If you did, you'd put a stop to all this.
我觉得多米尼克看错你了。你根本不知道密码。你要知道,不会让自己受这么多苦。
You're his right hand man, yeah?
你是他的左右手,是吧?
Yeah, something like that.
差不多。
It's not easy being number two.
给人当二把手不容易。
You better take Dominic's offer before it's too late. You could be your own man. Have your own crew.
你趁早接受多米尼克的条件。你可以自己做主 有自己的团队。
I already got a crew. And a boss I'd lay down my life for.
我有团队。还有值得我以命相侍的老大。
You really ready to do that?
真的值得吗?
A question you better ask yourself. 'Cause someday, you might find yourself sitting in a chair looks a hell of a lot like this one.
这个问题该问你自己。因为有一天,你也会坐在这样一张椅子上。