What's the combination?
密码是什么?
I told you. I don't know it.
跟你说过了。我不知道。
Elias hasn't called back. He's left you here to die. But not die alone. Die with me.
以利亚还没回电话。他把你抛下送死。但不是一个人静静地死。还有我在。
You're Italian, right? Your ancestors were Romans. You know what the Romans did when they marched on a country?
你是意大利人,对吧?你的祖先是罗马人。你知道罗马人占领一个国家后会做什么吗?
They gave the king a choice. Join or die.
他们给国王两个选择:加入或死亡。
Those that joined, they flourished with the empire. Those that didn't...Either way, the Romans took the country.
选择加入的,和帝国一起兴盛;而拒绝加入的...最后,罗马人还是会占领国家。
This isn't just about Elias. This is about a regime change.
这不只是为以利亚。这是改朝换代。
I can give you your own crew. Your own territory. You can flourish. You smart enough to understand what I'm saying?
我会让你有自己的团队。自己的地盘。你可以称霸一方。你够聪明吧,懂我的意思吗?
Guess not.
看来是不够。
What's the smell?
这是什么味道?
Decades of rot beneath the floorboard combined with a broken ventilation system. The previous owners never put any money into this place.
溃烂了几十年的地板,加上通风系统坏了。之前的主人没出一分钱维护。
And you said, "I gotta have it."
你就一拍脑门儿 "我要"。
I saw an opportunity. Take a blight on the neighborhood and give it a new purpose. Create a legacy of sorts.
我看到了机会。审视周围环境,给它一个新的目标。留下点东西。
Come on.
跟我来。
You okay?
你还好吗?
Fine. Just don't like this room.
没事。只是不喜欢这个房间。