John, I appreciate the risk you're taking for me and Anthony.
约翰,我很感谢你甘冒风险救我和安东尼。
Anthony. Always just thought of him as Scarface.
安东尼。一直以为他就叫刀疤。
We go way back.
我们交情很深。
Prison?
监狱认识的?
Close. Group home. Anthony transferred in from juvie, where he served the better part of his childhood for killing his father. That's how he got his scar.
差不多。教养院。安东尼从少管所被转过来,他的童年时光都在里边服刑了,罪名是杀了自己的父亲。他的刀疤就是这么来的。
He got fed up with the old man beating on his mom. Stepped in one night, slit his throat.
他受够了老子一直打他妈妈。晚上溜进房间,一刀封喉。
As you can imagine, we hit it right off. I suppose it was inevitable this day would come.
你能想象得到,我们一见如故。我知道这一天早晚会到来。
It's coming for us all.
我们谁都跑不了。
You ever wonder how much you're willing to take? How much further you can go?
你是否想过自己愿意付出多少代价,自己还能走多远?
Sometimes. Right now I just want to get as far as the exit.
有时会想。现在我只想着快去出口。
No cameras. Remember our deal. We do this, then straight to the subway.
没有监控。记住之前的约定。干完这个,直接回地铁站。
Yeah, yeah. You're killing the mood.
知道啦。你真会煞风景。
Are you sure this is the place?
你确定是这里吗?
Sorry, sweetie. You didn't leave me any choice.
抱歉,爱人。我别无选择。
I will end you.
我废了你。
You can end me all you want. Right after your nap.
随便你怎么废我。等你睡醒后。