手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第八季 > 正文

老友记 第8季:第13集 钱德勒的泡泡浴(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

All right, it's a new day. All that stuff about Rachel? You don't feel that now. It was crazy.

好了,这是全新的一天。关于瑞秋的那件事呢?现在你没那种感觉了,那简直太疯狂了。
You're fine. You're better than fine. You are, as your friend Tony would say, "Great!"
你没事,你好的不得了。你就像朋友汤尼说的那样,"棒极了!"
Everything's normal. She's just your friend, Rachel. Your friend, Rachel. Your friend. Rachel.
一切都很正常。她只是你的朋友,瑞秋。你的朋友瑞秋。你的朋友瑞秋。
Hi, sweetie.
嗨,亲爱的。
Hey, it's your girlfriend, Rachel!
嗨,她是你女朋友瑞秋!
Are you...? Are you high?
你……你磕嗨了吗?
I just had the most amazing bath.
我刚刚泡了一个超舒服的澡。
Really? I don't like baths.
真的吗?我不喜欢泡澡。
Wait. You like them with me.
你喜欢跟我泡鸳鸯浴啊。
Honey, it's not the bath I enjoy. It's the wet, naked lady.
亲爱的,我喜欢的不是泡澡。我是喜欢看全身湿答答的裸体女人。
Oh, baths are so relaxing!
泡澡能让你全身放松。
Really? What do you do? You just sit in there, stewing in your own filth.
真的吗?你在里面做什么?不过是坐在浴缸里,泡着自己洗过的脏水。
How dirty do you think I am?
你觉得我能有多脏呢?
I'm telling you if you had some candles and some bubbles and some music, you would love it. It would take all of your stress away.
如果你点上蜡烛配上泡泡跟音乐,你一定会爱上泡澡。能帮你解除压力,一身轻松。
Honey, it's 2:00 on a Wednesday and I'm watching Road Rules. How stressed do you think I am?
现在是星期三下午两点,我正在看越野单车赛。你觉得我的压力会有多大?
Hey, Chandler. You got a minute? I I really need to talk to you.
钱德勒。你有空吗?我真的需要跟你谈一谈。
Oh, yeah. Is this a cold pizza talk or a leftover meat loaf talk?
好。这场谈话是要配冷披萨还是配剩肉卷?
Well, neither.
都不是。
Oh, my God, what's up?
天啊,发生了什么大事?
I don't know. It's it's just...lately, I've been feeling...Ok, here's what it is...
我不知道。只是……最近我觉得……好吧,事情是这样的。
You know what? I feel a lot better. Thanks.
你知道吗?我觉得好多了。谢谢。
Oh no no, just come back.
不不不,你不能这样,快回来告诉我。
Ok. Uhm, you and Monica, friends for a long time, and sure there are rules, but then you went to London.
好吧。你跟莫妮卡当了很久的朋友。当然这是有规则的。之后你们去了伦敦。
Oh, no, but that's different. I mean, there are rules there, too! You know what I mean?
可是那不一样。这也是有规则的,你理解我的意思吗?
Do you?
你自己理解吗?
It was different for you guys! I mean, I mean, you were both in the same place, right?
你们的情况和我不一样。你们刚好在同一个地方,对吧?
In London? Yeah.
在伦敦? 对。
Yes, when Monica and I were in London, we were both in London.
对,莫妮卡跟我在伦敦时,我们刚好都在那里。
You know what? This is a bad idea. Forget it. Forget it, all about it, and listen, do me a favor, this conversation, between you and me.
我就不该来找你。算了,就当我什么都没说。帮我个忙,别把这件事说出去。
If that.
我会尽力的。
Hi! Oh, Ross, don't forget we have that doctor's appointment tomorrow.
罗斯,别忘了明天我们要一起去产检。
Right. Hey, are you going to find out the sex of the baby?
好。 你们要知道宝宝的性别了吗?
No no, we talked about it. We don't wanna know. All we care about is that it's happy and healthy.
不,我们不想知道。我们只在乎宝宝是不是健康快乐。
Yep, happy and healthy. And cute.
对,健康快乐。还有可爱。
And smart. Popular.
聪明。 万人迷。
With an aptitude for science.
还要有科学精神。
Are you two talking about the same baby?
你们两个说的是同一个宝宝吗?
Hey, have you thought of names yet?
你们开始想名字了吗?
Oh, yeah. I've come up with a bunch of ideas.
对,我想到一大堆。
Really? Me too. Me too.
真的吗?我也是。 我也是。
Really?
真的吗?
If it's a girl, Phoebe. And if it's a boy, Pheebo.
如果是女孩就叫菲比,如果是男孩就叫菲宝。
Maybe. But it wouldn't hurt to have a backup, you know?
或许吧。但多想些备用名字应该有益无害。
Uh, Rach Rach, what were you thinking? Okay.
瑞秋,你都想到什么名字? 好吧。
I was thinking if it's a girl, how about Sandrene? It's French.
我想如果是女孩叫她珊德妮好吗?这是法文。
Huh. That's a really pretty name for for an industrial solvent.
很适合做工业溶剂公司的名字。
Okay, fine. What do you have?
好吧,那你想到什么?
Well, OK, it's for a boy. Well, I know it's a little out there, but...Darwin.
我想到一个男孩的名字。我知道起这个名字有点疯狂,达尔文。
Oh, my God. Our child will be beaten to death in the schoolyard.
天啊。我们的孩子会在操场上被打死。
Yeah, by Sandrene.
对,被珊德妮打死。
You're just saying that 'cause 'cause I said no to your name!
你那么说是因为我不喜欢你想的名字。
I'm really, really not.
我是本来就不喜欢。
How how about you each get five vetoes?
你们各有五次否决权,如何?
All right. That sounds fair.
可以啊。 听起来很公平。
I don't think you're gonna need it though. Ok, check this out.
不过我觉得你根本用不着否决,听着。
If it's a girl, Rain.
如果是女孩就叫小雨。
Veto.
否决。
Why?
为什么?
Rain? Hi. Hi, my name is Rain. I have my own kiln, and my dress is made out of wheat.
小雨?"嗨,我叫小雨。我有自己的炉子,我的衣服是用麦子做的。"
I know her! I bought a homemade soap from her at a Dead show!
我认识她!我在死人秀里跟她买了一块手工肥皂!
Okay. How about for a guy, Thatcher?
好,如果是男孩就叫撒切尔怎么样?
Ross, why do you hate our child?
罗斯,你为什么那么恨我们的孩子?
Fine, you go. Okay. James. Huh.
好吧,轮到你了。 詹姆斯。 唔。
But only if it's a girl. Oh, veto.
如果是女孩的话。 否决。
How about Ooh, I like Ruth! What about Ruth?
我喜欢萝丝,你觉得呢?
Oh, I'm sorry. Are we having an 89 year old?
抱歉,难道我们的宝宝89岁了吗?
How about Dayton? Veto. Stewart.
戴顿呢? 否决。斯图亚特。
Veto. Sawyer.
否决。索耶。
Veto. Helen. Veto.
否决。海伦。 否决。
Is it me, or is Veto starting to sound really good?
你们没觉得"否决"这个名字很好听吗?
Boy, do I have a surprise for you.
天啊,我为你准备了一个大惊喜。
Sex on the balcony?
在阳台上做爱吗?
No. But someone's really not gonna get over that idea, are they?
不,但某人一直放不下这个念头是吧?
What is it?
怎么了?
I drew you a bath.
我帮你放了洗澡水。
Honey, I don't like baths! Could you draw me a picture of us having sex on the balcony?
亲爱的,我不喜欢泡澡。你愿意跟我去阳台上做爱吗?
Please, will you just try it for me?
拜托你试试看。
Come on, I used all my best stuff! I I I lit some candles. I put on some music. I used bath salts, plus bubble bath!
我使出了全部绝招。我点了蜡烛,放了音乐,用了浴盐跟泡泡浴。
And, I got you this little plastic Navy ship. So it's a boy bath!
我还帮你找了个海军模型船体现你的男性雄风。
This does butch it up a bit.
确实稍微增添了点男人味。
I swear, if you try it, you will love it.
我发誓你试过后一定会爱上泡澡的。
All right, if I do this, can we at least discuss sex on the balcony?
如果我答应泡澡,我们能不能至少讨论在阳台上做爱的事?
Absolutely. But I know how that discussion's gonna go.
当然可以。但我知道那场讨论会如何进行。
All right, this isn't so bad. I like the flowery smell. Which is okay, because I've got my boat.
好吧,还不赖。我喜欢花香味。这没什么不妥,因为我手上有船。
So? Oh, my God.
怎么样? 我的天啊。
I told you you were a bath person. Hey, when you get out, maybe I can give you a facial.
我就说过你会喜欢泡澡嘛。等你洗完,我可以帮你做脸。
I wanna need a bigger boat.
我需要一艘更雄伟的船。
I don't think you had an open mind about the name Ruth. I mean, come on, little Ruthie Geller, how how cute is that?
我觉得你对萝丝这个名字不够开通。拜托嘛,小萝丝·盖勒,多可爱啊!
Oh, oh my God! I can practically hear the mahjong tiles!
天啊,我仿佛听到了搓麻将的声音。
Ok! All your tests look fine. Now, are you two interested in knowing the sex of the baby?
好了,检查结果都很正常。你们想知道宝宝的性别吗?
Uh, no. No, we're not.
我们不想知道。
But but you have it right there in that file?
但病历里面有记录是吧?
You could tell us whether it's a boy or a girl? Dayton or Sandrine? Phoebe or Phoebo?
你可以告诉我们是男孩或是女孩。戴顿或珊德妮,菲比或菲宝。
That's right. But if you don't wanna know...
没错。但如果你们不想知道……
No, no, we wanna wait, right? Right. Right.
不,我们愿意等。对吧? 对。
Oh, I'll be right back.
我马上回来。
And uh, I know it's really not my place, but please don't name your child Phoebo.
我知道自己不该多嘴,但请不要给宝宝取名叫菲宝。
So which of these babies do you think is the ugliest?
你觉得哪个宝宝最丑?
What? Rach! Come on, that's terrible! They're...uh...they're babies. They're they're all beautiful.
什么?瑞秋,你这么说太恶毒了。他们是宝宝,都很可爱。
Third one from the left?
左起第三个?
Yeah. Why is it staring at me?
对。他为什么要盯着我看?
I think it knows I'm talking about it.
他大概知道我在说他坏话。
Don't don't you Wh Wha Hey! What?
不不,你不…… 怎么了?
You're looking!
你在偷看!
I didn't! I saw you!
我没有! 我看到了!
Ok fine, I did. But I I I didn't see anything, I swear.
好吧,我在偷看,但我发誓什么都没有看到。
Shame on you! Ugly baby judges you!
你太可耻了!丑宝宝唾弃你!
Okay. But Ross, just listen to me, I didn't... No, no, no, no! Don't tell me! I don't wanna know!
好吧,但是,罗斯,听我说,我没有…… 别告诉我,我不想知道!
But I couldn't even if I wanted to, because I don't know! I swear; I didn't see anything, and I don't wanna know! It was just a momentary lapse.
我想说也没办法,因为我也不知道!我发誓我什么都没看到!我不想知道,刚刚我是一时糊涂。
Momentary lapse. Don't don't you have any self control?
一时糊涂?你不懂得自制吗?
Okay. A couple months late on the lecture, Ross.
好吧,你要是能早几个月做这场说教就好了。
Hello?
我回来了。
I'm in the bathroom. Can you come in here? I think there's something wrong.
我在浴室。你能进来一下吗?我觉得不太对劲。
You know what? I I think I'll wait out here.
我还是在这里等着吧。
I'm in the bathtub. Oh.
我在浴缸里。 哦好吧。
Hey, what's wrong?
怎么了?
I drew my own bath, but I did it wrong! The water's tepid. The salt didn't dissolve and is now...lodged places.
我自己放了洗澡水,但方法不对。水不冷不热,浴盐没有溶解,现在都结块了。
And the scents I used don't compliment each other. Eucalyptus and chamomile Oh!
我用的几种香料闻起来很不协调。桉树加甘菊
What? The bath salts!
怎么了? 浴盐。
They're starting to effervesce.
开始冒泡了。
It's different. It's interesting.
感觉完全不同。这感觉真有意思。
Ok, uh, let's talk about something else.
好吧,我们谈谈别的事吧。
Yeah! Sure, sure. So, what was going on with you today? Oh oh oh!
好。今天你过得还好吧?
Well, I actually had the weirdest conversation with Joey. He was talking about rules and right and wrong and...
乔伊今天跟我聊了一些很奇怪的事情。他谈到规则,还有对错。
I had the exact same conversation.
我也跟他谈过这些。
You did? What was he talking about?
是吗?他到底在说什么?
I don't know. Joey hasn't had this much trouble getting out words since we saw him in Macbeth.
我不知道,自从他演过《麦克白》之后我还没见过他说不出话的样子。
That was a long night.
那可真是漫长的一夜。
All right, let's break this down. What exactly did he say to you?
好吧,我们来分析一下。他到底跟你说了什么?
Okay. He was talking about rules and looking at people differently.
他说到规则,还有对别人有了不同的感觉。
He didn't say anything about that to me.
他没有跟我说那个问题。
What'd he tell you?
他跟你说了什么?
He was asking all these questions about you, me and London. And of course the glue that holds this all together, the rules.
他问到你跟我在伦敦发生的事。从头至尾都在谈规则。
Okay. So you, me and London. Looking at people differently.
好吧,你跟我在伦敦。对别人有不同的感觉。
Maybe he wants to do what you and I did in London with someone.
或许他想跟某人发生你跟我在伦敦所做的事。
But what'd he mean by "rules"?
但他说"规则"是什么意思?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
compliment ['kɔmplimənt]

想一想再看

n. 称赞,恭维,(复数)致意
vt. 称赞,

联想记忆
aptitude ['æptitju:d]

想一想再看

n. 才能,资质

联想记忆
dissolve [di'zɔlv]

想一想再看

vt. 消除,解散,使溶解,解决(问题), 使沮丧

联想记忆
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
glue [glu:]

想一想再看

n. 胶,胶水,胶粘物
vt. 粘贴,紧附于

 
eucalyptus [.ju:kə'liptəs]

想一想再看

n. 桉树

联想记忆
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
plastic ['plæstik, plɑ:stik]

想一想再看

adj. 塑料的,可塑的,造型的,整形的,易受影响的

 
lapse [læps]

想一想再看

n. 过失,流逝,失效,抛弃信仰,间隔
vi.

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。