怎么了?
Well, I left my guitar here again.
我又忘拿吉他了。
Oh, ok. No problem. Okay.
好吧。没问题 好。
Okay. Here you go.
好了,拿去吧。
Okay. Okay.
好。 好。
What? So do you wanna hang out or something?
怎么了? 你想一起玩点什么吗?
Phoebe! You you kinda caught me at a bad time.
菲比,你来的不是时候。
Are you and Chandler...? Yes. Exactly.
你跟钱德勒…… 没错。
Okay. Do you guys want me to play for you? No.
好吧。要我帮你们伴奏吗? 不必了。
Hey, Pheebs, what's up?
菲比,你好吗?
You ask an intriguing question, Chandler Bing.
你问了一个引人深思的问题,钱德勒·宾。
Oh, my God! You're getting a massage? You never let me massage you.
天啊!你竟然请人帮你按摩?你从来不让我帮你按摩。
Phoebe, I can explain.
菲比,我可以解释。
You told me you hate massages.
你说过你讨厌按摩。
Buy stamps. Pick up dry cleaning. Don't let Phoebe in.
去买邮票。取干洗的衣服。别让菲比进来。
I can't believe this! How long has this been going on?
真不敢相信!你背着我这么做多久了?
Well, Alexandra has... It has a name?
亚丽珊卓…… 她还有名字啊?
Phoebe, don't get upset.
菲比,别生气。
Okay. Oh, too late! I'm leaving. Come on, Chandler, let's go.
好吧,太迟了,我要走了。来吧,钱德勒,我们走。
Well, I thought I'd...Yeah, what the hell.
我还是……好吧,管它呢。
Oh ok, ok! Come on, one more push! One more push! Come on honey, we're almost there! We're almost there!
好了,继续用力,加油!加油,亲爱的,就快生出来了!
Oh Joey, I'm so happy things worked out for us that we're having this baby together. I love you so much.
乔伊,真高兴我们能在一起。我们就要有自己的孩子了。我如此爱你。
I love you too.
我也爱你。
And I hope it's not an inappropriate time to say this but, you're the best sex I ever had.
希望现在说这种话不会太煞风景,你是我最棒的性伴侣。
That's always appropriate.
这种话随时都可以说。
Oh, ok ok. Come on, one more push! One more push!
来吧,继续用力,继续用力。
Oh, here is your beautiful baby. Congratulations!
好了。你们的漂亮宝宝。恭喜。
I hope you're a better father than you are a friend!
希望你做爸爸比做朋友称职!
Joey! Joey! What? What's going on? Come feel my belly.
乔伊!乔伊! 怎么了?发生了什么事? 快来摸摸我的肚子。
The baby's kicking for the first time. Will you please come feel this?
这是宝宝第一次踢我。你过来摸摸嘛。
Really? Yes.
真的吗? 对。
Oh, you you know what? Maybe uh, you...maybe you should come to me. I'm a not, I'm not wearing any bottoms. Oh, ok!
要不还是你……还是你过来吧,我没穿裤子。 哦,好的。
Oh my, oh my God!
天啊。
Aw, it's unbelievable! Wow! She is kicking so much! Oh, she's like umm...oh...who's that kind of annoying girl soccer player?
太不可思议了!她踢得好用力,她就像是……那个讨厌的女足球员是谁来着?
Mia Hamm? Mia Hamm!
米亚·汉姆? 米亚·汉姆!
It's amazing. Oh oh! ! One hand on the sheet Joe! Whoa hey oh! Sorry!
太神奇了。 一只手抓好床单,乔伊。 抱歉。
Hey, babe. Hey, honey. So we just got a wedding gift from Bob and Faye Bing
宝贝。 亲爱的。刚收到巴伯跟菲伊宾送我们的结婚礼物。
They don't like us, do they?
他们不喜欢我们,对吧?
Who says you can't get a nice punch bowl for under $6? Maybe we can take it back.
谁说买不到六块以下的高级酒碗?我们可以退回去。
No, it doesn't say where it came from. Where would we return it?
上面都没写地址,怎么知道要退到哪里去?
How about to the street say from the balcony?
何不从阳台把它丢到街上?
Why don't we just find a place for it?
还是找个地方摆着吧。
How about that cabinet?
放在那个储藏室里怎样?
No. That's where we keep the canned goods! Have you completely forgotten everything you learned at orientation?
那是放罐头食物的。你忘了每样东西都要放在固定位置吗?
How about the closet by the bathroom?
那浴室旁边的储藏室呢?
Oh, okay. Here, why don't you let me do it? Oh no no no, I will do it.
好的。让我来吧。 不 我来就行了。
Honey, you have to learn to sit down and relax and let your husband take care of things once and awhile.
亲爱的,你得学会放手,偶尔把事情交给我来做。
It's locked. You have to help me. Why is it locked?
上锁了。你得帮帮我。为什么上锁了?
No reason. I I keep private things in there.
没有为什么,我把私人物品放在那里。
Oh you know, I've been living here for a while and I've never seen what's inside that closet. What is, what is in there?
我在这里住了一阵子了,从没见过里面放的是什么东西。里面到底放了什么?
Feminine stuff.
女性用品。
Don't try to make me uncomfortable with feminine stuff!
你别以为说是女性用品就能唬住我!
Chandler, there is nothing in there that concerns you! If you love me, you'll just you'll let it go.
钱德勒,那里面没有你喜欢的东西!你要是爱我,就忘了这件事吧。
Fine. Thank you.
好吧。 谢谢。
Love you.
爱你。
Hello, Chandler. Lovely day, huh? You.
钱德勒,今天天气真好啊。那谁。
Phoebe, if it helps, Alexandra's only been massaging Monica for like three years.
菲比,如果这话有帮助的话,亚丽珊卓只帮她做了三年按摩。
If! I said, if it helps.
我说如果有帮助的话。
Why won't you let me massage you?
你为什么不让我帮你按摩?
Well it's...I mean I was just I'd be self conscious. You're my friend; I'd be naked.
我会觉得尴尬。你是我朋友,我得脱光衣服。
Monica, we lived together for years. I've seen you naked.
莫妮卡,我们住在一起那么多年。我看过你没穿衣服的样子。
That's different. We were roommates. And when?
那不一样,我们当时是室友。你什么时候见过?
I'm curious about the human body.
我对人体很好奇。
Hey, come on Phoebe, you can understand why this would be weird for me.
菲比,你肯定明白我为什么会觉得别扭。
But I'm a professional! And I'm really good! Look, if you're uncomfortable we can stop. Just give me a chance, ok. Please?
我是职业按摩师,技术一流。如果你觉得不舒服,我就住手。给我一个机会,拜托!
Okay. If it means that much to you.
好吧,如果你这么看重这点的话。
It does. How would you feel if you couldn't share your cooking?
没错。如果你没法分享你的厨艺,你会有什么感觉?
Or imaging how Ross would feel if he couldn't teach us about dragons.
如果罗斯不能教我们龙的知识他会有什么感觉。
Dinosaurs. Potato, potahto.
是恐龙。 有什么区别。
Hey! Ross! The baby is kicking!
罗斯,宝宝会动了。
What? It is?
什么?是吗?
It's not kicking right now. Although we would love to see you do that again.
她现在没在踢我。不过我们倒是很想看你再摘一次手套。
When? When was it kicking? What happened?
她什么时候动的?怎么回事?
Last night. I just felt it and I went into Joey's room, and he was sleeping.
昨晚。我感觉到了,就跑到乔伊房间,他在睡觉。
A dreamless sleep.
但是没做梦。
My God, the baby's kicking. That's great.
天啊,宝宝会动了,真是太棒了。
Although I kind of wish I would have been there to feel the kicking for the first time you know.
不过我希望宝宝第一次胎动的时候我能陪在你身边。
Well I got some stuff going on in here if you wanna feel.
如果你真的想摸,我的肚子正在咕咕叫呢。
Look, I don't wanna miss any more baby stuff. So here, here's my new pager number, okay?
我不想再错过宝宝的一举一动了。这是我的新传呼号码。
Anytime anything pregnancy related happens, use it. I'll be there. Ok? I don't care if it's three in the morning, and all you want is ice cream.
只要发生跟宝宝有关的事,立刻通知我。我随时恭候。凌晨三点也无所谓,哪怕你只是想吃冰淇淋。
Can I get a copy of that?
我能抄一份吗?
Are you under the sheet? Yes.
你裹上床单吗? 对。
Great, let's begin.
好了,我们开始吧。
How's the pressure?
力道还可以吧?
It's nice. Wow, Phoebe, you are good.
很不错。菲比,你确实很厉害。
Stating the obvious, but thank you.
这是明摆着的事,不过还是谢谢夸奖。
And it's not weird, is it? No.
一点都不奇怪,对吧? 没错。
That's right, you just enjoy.
没错,好好享受吧。
Oh, yeah! Ohhhhh! Ohh!
爽!
Oh, yeah! Okay.
爽啊! 好吧。
Oh, God, Phoebe!
天啊,菲比!
Oh that's it! That's it! Right there! Oh! Ooooh oooh ooooh...
就这样!就是那里!
I wasn't trying to open your closet. I wasn't trying to open your closet, I swear.
我没想打开你的储藏室。我发誓,我没想打开你的储藏室。
Monica runs a pretty tight ship here, doesn't she? What are you doing?
莫妮卡管你很严,对吧?你在做什么?
Monica has a secret closet. She won't let me see what's in it.
莫妮卡有个秘密储藏室,她不肯让我看。
Why not? I don't know!
为什么? 我不知道!
What could she possibly be hiding in here that I can't see? !
她能有什么要藏着不让我看的?
I don't know. Ooh, I bet it's Richard.
我不知道。我敢说是理查德。
Why would Monica be keeping Richard in here?
她为什么要把理查德关在里面?
Off the top of my head maybe she's having her cake and eating it too.
我的第一反应是,或者她想鱼与熊掌兼得。
You being the "cake," Richard being the "too."
你是"熊掌",理查德只是"鱼"。
Or... And here we go.
或是…… 又来了。
I saw this movie once where there was a door and nobody knew what was behind it.
我看过一部电影,里面有一扇门,没有人知道里面藏了什么。
And when they finally got it open, millions and millions and millions of bugs came pouring out and they feasted on human flesh.
最后他们把门打开之后,数以百万只虫子蜂拥而出以人肉为食。
You know it wouldn't kill you to respect your wife's privacy!
尊重你老婆的隐私要不了你的命。
Stupid closet full of bugs!
满是虫子的破储藏室。
Joey. Joey, something feels weird and not good weird.
乔伊,我感觉怪怪的,不太对头。
I don't... Do not worry, ok?
我不…… 别担心,没事。
When my sisters were pregnant...they got every weird feeling in the book, and it was always nothing.
我妹妹怀孕的时候她们有各种奇怪的感觉,结果根本没事。
Really? Absolutely.
真的吗? 没错。
But, we're gonna stop by the hospital just to be sure, ok?
但我们得到医院检查一下,确保没事。
I'll page Ross on the way. Ok. Oh God Ow! Oo!
我在路上呼罗斯。 好。天啊!
Okay Rach, Rach, Rach look at me, look at me, everything's gonna be fine, trust me. Okay. Come on. Take my hand. Here we go. Oww crushing bones!
瑞秋,看着我,一切都会没事的,相信我。来,握着我的手,我们走吧。我快骨折了!
Ok, good thing we're going to a hospital.
还好我们是要去医院。
Hey! So?
怎么样?
She's fine. She's experiencing Braxton Hicks contractions, mild discomfort caused by contractions in the uterine wall.
她没事。她出现了假性子宫收缩,引起了子宫壁的轻度不适。
Mild discomfort? So I take it you've had one of these Braxton thingies?
轻度不适?这么说你也出现过假性宫缩喽?
So but everything's normal? Absolutely.
一切都正常吗? 对。
And and there's no danger to her or or the baby? No no.
她和宝宝都没有危险? 对。
Contractions can be unnerving if you don't know what they are, but she's fine.
如果不明情况,宫缩会引起不安情绪,但她没事。
Thank you, doctor.
谢谢你,医生。
Oh, thank you for being so nice and calm.
谢谢你这么好心冷静。
Calm? I wasn't calm! I've never been more scared in my entire life.
冷静?我一点都不冷静!我从来没有这么害怕过。
But wait you said everything was gonna be okay.
你说一切都会没事的。
Well what do I know? ! I'm not a doctor!
我知道什么?我又不是医生。
But I But everything is ok. I'm fine! You sure?
但一切都没事,我很好啊。 你确定?
Yes! Yes! I got half a mind to contract that doctor's uterus though. Mild discomfort, what's he talking about?
对,我真希望那个医生的子宫也会收缩。轻度不适!他没经历过,有什么资格发言?
Oh hey hey! Is everything okay? Yes, everything's fine.
哦嗨。 你没事吧? 没事。
What your your page said come to the hospital, what? What was it? What happened?
你呼我说"赶到医院来",发生了什么事?
Something called Braxton Hicks contraction.
她出现了假性子宫收缩。
Oh. Oh. Thank God, That's no big deal, most women don't even feel them.
那没什么大不了的。很多女人都不会有感觉。
Ok, no uterus, no opinion.
没有子宫就没有发言权。
What's with the candy? Oh when you beeped me I was on line at the concession stand at the movie theater.
你买糖果干嘛? 你呼我的时候,我正在电影院买零食。
Oh you went to the movies by yourself? No I-Mona!
你自己去看电影吗? 不,我和蒙娜。
Oh, I gotta go back in there.
我得回检查室去。
What? Why? What's wrong?
什么?为什么?发生了什么事?
No, everything's fine. I just gotta go back... No, really, you tell me. What's up?
没事,一切正常,我只是得回去…… 不,告诉我,怎么了?