手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第九季 > 正文

老友记 第9季:第19集 旅馆复仇记(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Joey: God, you're beautiful ... why are we fighting this? You know you want it to happen as much as I do. I want you. I need you.

天啊,你真美……我们为什么要抗拒这种感觉呢?你跟我一样都想要的。我想要你,我需要你。
Joey: Let me make love to you.
让我跟你做爱。
Rachel: I don't wanna stand in the way of true love or anything, but I think a cantaloupe might hurt less.
我不想要介入这场真爱还是什么的,但是我想如果你找一个甜瓜来爱,可能会比较不痛。
Joey: Oh, ehm ... I'm ... I'm rehearsing my lines.
不是啦,我是在练习我的台词。
Joey: They gave me a big romantic story on Days Of Our Lives.
他们在《我们的日子》里头帮我安插了爱情故事情节。
Joey: It's the first time my character's got one. I'm so nervous, you know, I really want it to be good!
这是我的角色第一次恋爱,我很紧张,我想要把他演好!
Rachel: Woow! I haven't seen you this worked up since you did that dog food commercial and you thought you were gonna be with a real talking dog!
哇!自从你上次做那个狗食广告之后,我就没有看你这么认真练习过,而且那次你还以为是要跟一只真的会说话的狗一起演出!
Joey: Yeah, that was a disappointment ...
是啊,那次我真的很失望……
Joey: Oh, hey! You wanna uh, come down to the set and tell me if I'm doing ok?
你想来片厂看我表现如何吗?
Rachel: Are you serious?
真的吗?
Joey: Yeah, yeah! Hey, you just have to promise not to get yourself thrown out again.
是啊,只要你保证不要再被赶出去。
Rachel: that was an honest mistake! .
那只是个错误!
Joey: Right.
没错。
Joey: "Oh my God, is this the men's room? Oh, I feel so foolish, have you always known you wanted to be an actor? "
“天啊,这是男厕所吗?我真是好蠢,你一直都很清楚自己要当演员吗?”
Rachel: Yeah, that was an awesome day!
是啊,真是精彩的一天!
Monica: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: Hey!
嘿!
Ross: Hi!
嘿!
Monica: So, do you guys wanna come and eat dinner at the restaurant sometime in the next few weeks?
你们接下来几个星期有想要到我们餐厅用餐吗?
Phoebe: Sure!
当然!
Ross: I'd love to!
我很想!
Monica: Well you can't! We're booked solid for the next month!
喔,可能没办法。我们下个月全部都被订满了!
Phoebe: Well, I can't give you a massage, because my license's been revoked again!
喔,我不能帮你按摩,因为我的执照又被取消了!
Ross: Phoebe, what happened?
菲比,发生什么事?
Phoebe: Well, it was an accident ...
喔,只是个意外……
Phoebe: You know, it's, it's a lot of oil and sometimes the hand just slips!
当用很多精油的时候,有时候手是会滑的!
Ross: So, the restaurant is doing well, you said?
所以你是说餐厅生意很不错啰?
Monica: It is so great! There-there are people lining up in the street to taste my food. Next Saturday, there's a waiting list of 50 people.
好极了!还有人排队排到街上……只是为了尝尝我做的食物,下个星期六的排队名单上有五十个人。
Ross: I know how that feels. Last semester I had two students who-who wanted to take my 1:00 class, but-but it was full. So, so they had to take my 5:00.
我知道那是什么感觉。上个学期我有两个学生想上我的一点钟的课,但是那堂课已经满了。所以他们只能上我五点的课。
Ross: That's not the same.
那一点也不像。
Chandler: Have I got a surprise for you! Pack your bags!
我要给你个惊喜!回家去打包吧!
Phoebe: Oh no! You guys aren't supposed to get divorced for 7 years!
喔,不!你们七年之内不可以离婚的!
Chandler: What? No, I'm taking Monica to a romantic inn in Vermont!
什么?不,我是要带莫妮卡去佛蒙特州的浪漫小木屋度假!
Phoebe: Oh, good! Ok, good for you! Try to recapture the magic!
还好!好的!很好试着找回往日情怀!
Chandler: So, what'd you say? Can you get out of work?
那,怎么样?能请假吗?
Monica: Oh, honey! I can't. I was just telling these guys that things are crazy at the restaurant!
亲爱的,我没有办法。餐厅现在忙疯了!
Chandler: Are you really that busy?
你真的那么忙吗?
Monica: Yeah, I-I'm sorry. I really am.
是的,我很抱歉,我真的很忙。
Chandler: Oh, that's ok. I'll just try and reschedule.
没关系,我来试着更改日期好了。
Chandler: Hi, this is Chandler Bing. I made a reservation there and I need to change it.
嗨,我是钱德·宾。我有预定过小木屋,现在我需要更改日期。
Chandler: Oh, what do you mean it's not refundable? Oh can I just come some other time?
无法退费是什么意思?我不能择期再去吗?
Chandler: Oh, can't you make an exception?
你不能破例吗?
Monica: Tell them I'm a chef at a big New York restaurant!
告诉他们我是纽约一家大餐厅的主厨!
Phoebe: And-and tell them that in 2 weeks I will once again be a masseuse in good standing!
告诉他们在两星期以后,我又会再度成为很棒的按摩师!
Chandler: Look, this is ridiculous! I'm not paying for that room! OK?
听着,这实在太可笑了!这钱我不会付的!你听懂了吗?
Chandler: Oh, thank you very much! Yeah, I'm going to Vermont.
好的,非常谢谢你。是的,我得去佛蒙特州。
Ross: Oh, don't worry about it! Just use your travel insurance.
别担心,你可以用你的旅游保险。
Chandler: I don't have travel insurance.
我没有旅游保险。
Ross: Well, this is what happens when people live on the edge!
当人们活在危机边缘的时候,就是会发生这种事!
Monica: Honey, what-what are you gonna do?
亲爱的,你该怎么办呢?
Phoebe: I'll go!
我去就是了!
Chandler: Ok, I'll pick you up at ten.
好的,我十点去接你。
Phoebe: Oh, go with you? Oh, I can't go.
喔,跟你去吗?喔,我不能去。
Monica: Why don't you take Ross?
你何不跟罗斯一起去呢?
Ross: Don't, don't you think that would be a little weird? I mean, two guys in a romantic inn?
你不觉得那会有点奇怪吗?两个大男人住一间浪漫小木屋?
Monica: No, not if their room has two beds!
不会啊,如果有两张床就好了!
Ross: I guess ... still seems a little ... moonlight boat ride!
我猜也是……但是还是有点……“月光船游”!
Rachel: Hey Joey, is this the bed where Olivia lost her virginity?
嘿乔伊,这是奥莉维亚献出第一夜的那张床吗?
Joey: I don't know, but one of the extras sure did!
我不知道,倒是有个临时演员献出过!
Joey: Hey, listen Rach. Thanks again for coming down to watch my scenes.
瑞秋,再次谢谢你过来看我的演出。
Rachel: Oh, please! Honey, just the fact that you want me here to support you, I'm ... Oh My God! Is that Christian Sanders? He's so gorgeous!
拜托!亲爱的,我光是想到你要我的支持,我就……喔,天啊,那是克利斯·桑德吗?他真的是非常帅!
Joey: Also so gay!
而且是非常同性恋!
Rachel: Well, in my head he's done some pretty "not-gay-stuff"!
在我脑海中,他做了很多不是同性恋的事!
Joey: Well, at the Christmas party him and Santa did some definitely gay stuff!
在圣诞晚会上,他跟圣诞老公公做了很多绝对是同性恋的事!
Director: Joey, Joey! We're ready for you!
乔伊?乔伊!我们准备好要拍你了!
Joey: Ok, all right, wish me luck!
好的,祝我好运!
Rachel: Ok, not that you need it but good ... God! Is that Chase Lassiter? Now he's straight, right?
好了,你不是真的需要运气才做的好,但……天啊!那是杰斯·莱西特吗?他是异性恋,对吧?
Joey: Rach, I gotta say ... if you weren't here wondering if these guys were gay I don't know if I could do this!
瑞秋,如果没有你在这里猜测……这些男的是不是同性恋,我还真的不知道我能不能演的好!
Rachel: Oh, I'm sorry, you're right. I'm sorry, good luck!
我很抱歉,你说的对,很抱歉,祝你好运!
Director: On a bell please! Quietly ... and action!
拜托准备好!安静……开拍!
Actress/Olivia: Drake! What're you doing in here?
德瑞克!你在这里做什么呢?
Joey/Drake: Stopping you from marrying the wrong man and making the biggest mistake of your life.
阻止你嫁给不对的人……犯下你这辈子最大的错误。
Actress/Olivia: Get out!
出去!
Joey/Drake: You don't love him!
你并不爱他!
Actress/Olivia: What do you know about love?
你知道什么是爱吗?
Joey/Drake: I know what I felt that night when we kissed under the bridge.
我知道那晚我们在桥下接吻的感觉是什么。
Actress/Olivia: That kiss never happened. Joey/Drake: Oh, what about this one.
那个吻并没有发生 那么,这个呢?
Rachel: Oh!
喔!
Actress/Olivia: No, I told you ... get out!
我说过了,滚出去!
Joey/Drake: Fine. I'll go.
好,我走。
Joey/Drake: But let me ask you one question ...
但是让我问你一个问题……
Chase Lassiter: You look real familiar, have we ... Rachel: Shhh! She's asking her a question!
你看起来很面熟,我们有……?嘘!他要问她问题!
Joey/Drake: Can you really live the rest of your life never knowing what we could've been?
你可以渡过一生,而不知道我们如果在一起会是如何吗?
Actress/Olivia: I don't have a choice ...
我没有选择……
Joey/Drake: Yes, you do.
你有选择的。
Joey/Drake: Yes, you do. I'm the one who doesn't have a choice because I ...
你有的,我才是那个没有选择的人,因为我……
Because I can't stop loving you.
因为我无法停止爱你。
Actress/Olivia: Don't say that ...
别那样说……
Joey/Drake: Tell me to stop, just ... tell me to stop.
你叫我停下来吧,你只要……叫我停下来。
Director: Cut!
停!
Rachel: No! Or, cut! You know, that's your call.
不!停也好!那是你的决定。
1st Customer: Everything was delicious!
每道菜都很美味!
Monica: Thank you!
谢谢你!
2nd Customer: It was. The duck in particular was superb.
真的。尤其是鸭肉更是美味绝伦。
Monica: Thank you!
谢谢你!
Monica: You haven't said anything ...
你还没有开口说话……
3rd Customer: Actually I do have one small complaint.
其实我有一个小小的抱怨。
Monica: Oh! Oh. . please! I, I welcome criticism.
喔,请说!我欢迎各种批评指教。
3rd Customer: The musician, right outside the restaurant ... it's kind of a mood-killer!
餐厅外面的歌手有点破坏气氛!
Monica: What musician?
什么歌手?
Phoebe: And there's a country called Argentinaaaa, it's a place I've never seeeeen. But I'm told for fifty pesos, you can buy a human spleen. Humaaan spleeeeen. Olay!
有个国家叫阿根廷,那里我未曾去过。但我听说用五十比索你能买到人的脾。人的脾。喔雷!
Monica: What're you doing here?
你在这里做什么呢?
Phoebe: Well, you said that you had customers lined up in the street, so I am here to entertain!
你说你们的客人都排队排到街上,所以我就过来娱乐他们了。
Monica: Oh, great!
很好!
Phoebe: Yeah! It really has been great too, you know, some of this people must've seen me play before because they were requesting a bunch of my songs!
是啊,一切都进行的很好,他们一定有看我表演过,因为他们一直要点我的许多歌曲!
Phoebe: Yeah, "You suck" and um "Shut up and go home".
像是《你逊毙了》,还有《闭嘴回家去》。
Monica: Listen, Phoebe ...
听着,菲比……
Phoebe: Yeah.
嗯?
Monica: You know how much I love listening to your music, you know, but ...
你知道我很爱听你的歌的,但是……
Phoebe: But what?
但是什么?
Monica: Um, this is kind of a classy place.
这是个蛮高级的场所。
Phoebe: Ok, say no more.
好的,不用多说了。
Phoebe: It wasn't just that she was fat, the woman smelled like garbage! Everyone! It wasn't just that she was fat, the woman smelled like garbaaaaaage! Classy, uh?
她不只是胖,这个女人闻着像垃圾!一起唱!她不只是胖,这个女人闻着像垃圾!高雅吧,呃?
Chandler: Hi, Chandler Bing, I have a reservation.
嗨,我是钱德·宾,我有订房。
Receptionist: Oh, welcome to the Chestnut Inn Mr. Bing, so where're you joining us from?
欢迎来到小木屋,你们是从哪里来的呢?
Chandler: New York.
纽约。
Ross: The big apple!
大苹果(纽约的别称)!
Chandler: I'm sorry, he's a little bit wound up, we had to stop at every maple candy stand on the way here.
我很抱歉,他太兴奋了,我们来这里的路上每间枫糖糖果店都有停下来。
Ross: Yeah, I ate all my gifts for everybody.
是的,我吃光了要买给大家的礼物。
Receptionist: I am sorry Mr. Bing, there's no record of your reservation in the computer.
我很抱歉,电脑没有登记您的预定。
Chandler: Well, that's impossible, can you check again, please?
那是不可能的,请再查一次,拜托?
Ross: Check again, please!
请再查一次,拜托!
Receptionist: I'm sorry, it's not here.
我很抱歉,没有。
Ross: Not there.
没有。
Chandler: Let me get this straight.
让我搞清楚。
Chandler: I called yesterday to try to cancel my reservation was told it was not refundable, then we drove six hours all the way up here and now you tell me that we don't have a reservation?
我有打过电话来,试着要取消我的预约,你们告诉我不能取消,然后我们开了六小时的车到这里,现在你又说我们没有订房?
Receptionist: I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么。
Ross: She doesn't know what to say!
她不知道该说什么!
Chandler: Just give us the cheapest room you have.
那给我们最便宜的房间就好了。
Receptionist: Unfortunatly the only thing we have available is our deluxe suite, the rate is six hundred dollars.
不幸的是我们现在剩下来的房间就只有精致套房,价格是每晚六百元。
Chandler: That's insane!
这真的过分!
Ross: It's totally insane.
真是太过分了。
Ross: Dude, let's drive home, we'll hit all the maple candy stores on the way back and if ... if they're closed maybe we'll-we'll tap a tree and make some ourselves.
我们开车回家吧,可以在回家路上。再去每间枫糖糖果店,而且如果他们关门,或许我们可以找棵树自己做枫糖。
Chandler: Does that room have a closet I can lock him in? We'll take it.
那个房间有个衣橱,可以让我把他锁起来吗?我们要那间房。
Receptionist: Great.
太好了。
Chandler: They are totally ripping us off! Three hundred dollars each? !
他们完全就是在剥削!我们每人三百块?
Ross: Each? I'm your date.
“每人”?我是你的约会伴侣耶。
Chandler: Uh ... So, I pay for everything and have no sex, uh, life before Monica.
所以我得负担所有的开销,而且还不能做爱,喔,在有莫妮卡之前的生活就是如此。
Ross: Dude, don't worry about it! I know how we can make your money back!
老兄,别担心我知道要如何让你花的钱回本。
Ross: This is a nice hotel, you know, plenty of amenities, we just load up on those! Like those apples. Instead of taking one, Um ... I take six!
这是间不错的饭店,有很多福利设施,我们只要尽量拿走那些东西就好了!像是这些苹果,不要只拿一个我拿六个!
Chandler: Great, at a hundred dollars an apple, we're there!
太棒了,一个苹果一百块,我们办到了!
Ross: Come on, you-you get the idea, ow-you know we-we'll make our money back in no time!
别这样,你知道我的意思的,我们很快就可以回本了!
Chandler: Dude, you're shaking!
老兄,你在发抖耶!
Ross: I think it's the sugar, could you hold the apple?
是糖在搞怪,可以帮我拿苹果吗?
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Joey, I gotta tell ya, I have been thinking all day about that scene you did, I mean, you were amazing!
乔伊,我要跟你说,我整天都在想你的演出!你真是棒透了。
Joey: Oh, you know, the writing was good, you know, and the director is good, and ... and my co-star's good, but they're not as good as me!
噢,你知道的,编剧很棒,导演也很棒。我的对戏演员也很棒,但是他们还是不如我棒!
Rachel: God, you have to tell me what happens tomorrow!
天啊,你得告诉我明天会发生什么事!
Joey: Ow, I'm just going over the script now! You wanna read lines with me?
我现在正在看剧本!你要帮我一起对台词吗?
Rachel: Me? Oh, I, I am not an actress.
我吗?喔,我不是演员的料。
Joey: Oh, all right, I can ask Monica.
好吧,我去找莫妮卡。
Rachel: Oh screw her, that part is mine!
去她的!那角色是我的!
Joey: Right ...
好的……
Joey: OK, so uh, so just from the top of the page, right here.
好的,从这一页开头开始。
Rachel: Ok.
好的。
Rachel: Hello Drake, I'm surprised to see you here.
嗨,德瑞克,我很讶异会在此看到你。
Joey/Drake: I can't believe you married him.
我不敢相信你嫁给他了。
Rachel/actress: But what choice did I have. He was keeping my sister in a dungeon!
我能有什么选择呢?他把我妹妹关在地牢里!
Joey/Drake: So what about us? Everything we feel for each other.
那我们呢?我们对彼此的感觉呢?
Rachel/actress: It's over! You have to accept that.
结束了!你必须要接受。
Joey/Drake: How can I? Knowing I'll never hold you in my arms again, or, touch your skin, or, feel your lips, knowing I'll never make love to you?
我怎么能够做的到呢?当我知道我再也无法把你拥入怀中,或是碰触你的肌肤,或是感觉你的双唇,或是永远无法跟你做爱?
Joey/Drake: How can I accept that ... I can never kiss you again when it's all I can do not to kiss you right now.
我怎么能接受……我再也无法亲吻你而我现在最想要做的,就只是亲吻你。
Rachel: Kiss me.
亲我。
Joey: What?
什么?
Rachel: Kiss me.
亲我。
Joey: Ah, Rach, it doesn't say that!
额,瑞秋,剧本不是那样写的!
Rachel: No, I'm saying.
不,是我说的。
Joey: But, but ...
但是……
Rachel: Just ... don't talk ...
不要说话……
Rachel: Ehhh, aw!
嗯?
Rachel: Well, that's new!
那倒是新鲜!
Ross: Hi, this is Ross Geller in suite 206. Uhm, I seem to've forgotten a couple of things. Co-could you have some complimentary toiletries sent up to my room?
嗨,我是206号房的罗斯·盖勒,我忘了带几样东西。你可以帮我送几样赠送的卫生用品到我房间里来吗?
Ross: Thank you! Ok. Toothbrush, toothpaste, razor, mouthwash, deodorant, dental floss, Band-Aids, shaving cream, after-shave ... and I feel like I am forgetting something ... Uhm, is there anything else you-you have that I haven't asked for already?
谢谢你!好的,牙刷、牙膏、刮胡刀、漱口水、体香剂、牙线、绷带、刮胡乳液、收敛水……我觉得我好像漏了什么东西,你还有什么东西是我没有提到的呢?
Ross: Yeah, go ahead, send up some tampons.
好,那就送一些卫生棉条上来。
Ross: What'd you get?
你拿了什么?
Chandler: USA Today.
《美国时报》。
Ross: Nice, put it with the others.
很好,跟其它的放在一起。
Chandler: And, I also got ... two more apples.
而且我还多拿了两个苹果。
Ross: We are four short of a bushel.
还差四个就可以做水果花篮了!
Ross: God, I feel so alive, I love being in the country!
天啊,我觉得充满活力,我喜欢乡间生活!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
insurance [in'ʃuərəns]

想一想再看

n. 保险,保险费,安全措施

联想记忆
chef [ʃef]

想一想再看

n. 厨师,主厨

联想记忆
complimentary [.kɔmpli'mentəri]

想一想再看

adj. 问候的,称赞的,夸奖的,免费赠送的

 
available [ə'veiləbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的

联想记忆
razor ['reizə]

想一想再看

n. 剃刀

联想记忆
ridiculous [ri'dikjuləs]

想一想再看

adj. 荒谬的,可笑的

联想记忆
entertain [.entə'tein]

想一想再看

v. 娱乐,招待,怀抱

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
candy ['kændi]

想一想再看

n. 糖果
vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖

 
disappointment [.disə'pɔintmənt]

想一想再看

n. 失望,令人失望的人或事

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。