Chandler: Ok, ok, I tell you what. You roll another hard eight; and we get married here tonight.
好,这样吧,如果这次再中……我们今晚就在这里结婚。
Drunken Gambler: Go! Come on! Roll!
快啊……
All: Roll-roll! !
快啊……
Monica: Shut up! ! It just got interesting! What did you just say?
闭嘴!好戏才正要上场!你刚才说什么?
Chandler: You roll another hard eight and we get married here tonight.
你再赢一次难的8,我们今晚就在这里结婚。
Monica: Are you serious? !
你是认真的?
Chandler: Yes! I love you! I've never loved anybody as much as I love you.
是啊,我爱你!我不曾这样爱过一个人。
Monica: I've never loved anybody as much as I love you.
我也不曾这样爱过一个人。
Chandler: Ok, so if an eight comes up, we take it as a sign and we do it! What do you say?
好,如果再出8就是天意,我们赶今晚结婚。好不好?
Monica: Ok!
好!
All: Ok! Come on! Let's go! Hard eight!
来吧……!
Chandler: Ok! That's a four! And where-where's the other one?
有一个是4,另一个呢?
Drunken Gambler: It went under the table.
掉到桌子底下了。
Monica: Nobody move! Ok, you look that way; I'll look this way!
通通不许动!你找那边,我找这边!
Chandler: All right!
好!
Chandler: Here it is! Here it is!
在这里……
Monica: That could be a four or a five. It's your call.
4或者5。你决定。
Chandler: It's a four.
那是4。
Monica: I think so too.
我也这样觉得。
Phoebe: Oh well, lost again.
好吧,又没赢到钱。
Phoebe: That's it! You and me, outside!
够了,我们去外面解决!
The Lurker: I don't want to see you lose a chunk of that pretty blond hair!
我可不想看到,你美丽的金发少了一撮。
Phoebe: Be cool!
假装没事!
Phoebe: Ok lady, your lurking days are over!
女士,你潜伏的日子结束了!
The Lurker: What? !
什么?
Phoebe: Yeah, from now on everyone you lurk, I'm gonna lurk first! You move on to someone else, I'm gonna beone step ahead of you, every single time!
从现在开始,我要抢先你一步。不管你找谁下手,我都会捷足先登,一次都不放过。
Phoebe: And then I'll be on your ass every hour of every day 'til Monday, Cause that's when I go home. When do you leave?
我每天都会紧紧跟着你……直到星期一,因为我那天要回家。你何时要回家?
The Lurker: Also Monday.
也是星期一。
Phoebe: What time? Maybe we can share a cab!
几点?说不定能共乘计程车!
Rachel: Hit me. Hit me. Hit me. Hit me. Hit me. Hit me.
再加。再加。再加。再加。再加。再加。
Ross: We need more cards.
我们得再去买牌。
Rachel: Yeah, and we also need more umm, drinks. Hold on a second. Whup, ok.
对,还要再来点酒,你等等。好了。
Rachel: Hello! Vegas? Yeah, we would like some more alcohol, and you know what else? We would like some morebeers. Hello? Ohh, I forgot to dial!
拉斯维加斯吗?我们还需要酒,对了,再来点啤酒。我竟然忘了拨号!
Ross: That must be our alcohol and beers!
一定是送酒来了!
Joey: Hey!
嗨!
Ross: Ohh, it's Joey! I love Joey!
是乔伊!我爱乔伊!
Rachel: Ohh, I love Joey! Oh, Joey lives with a duck!
我爱乔伊,乔伊跟鸭子住一起!
Joey: Hi!
嗨!
Rachel: Hey!
嗨!
Joey: All right. Ok, look-look-look you guys, I need some help! Ok? Someone's gotta help me convince my handtwin to cooperate!
你们听我说,我需要帮助!谁去叫我那双胞手合作点。
Ross: I'll do it. Hey, whatever you need me to do, I'm your man.
我去,不管你有什么需要,找我就对了。
Ross: Whoa-oh-whoa! Are you, are you ok?
你还好吧?
Joey: Yeah! Fine! Thanks! Hey, Rach? How you doing?
对,我很好,谢了!瑞秋,你好吗?
Rachel: I'm doing good, baby. How you doing?
宝贝,我很好,你呢?
Joey: Ross, don't let her drink anymore!
罗斯,别再让她喝了!
Ross: Ohh, here's that Macadamia nut!
是那颗夏威夷果仁!
Rachel: Ohhh! !
噢!
Ross: No! Something else.
不对,是别的东西。
Rachel: Oops!
哎!
Rachel: All right, so what do you wanna do now?
好吧,你现在要干嘛?
Ross: I wanna get out of the room! I mean, you know, I...I really miss downstairs.
我要离开这房间,我真想念楼下。
Rachel: Mmm. Ok, you know what? There's only one way I am leaving this hotel room.
我跟你说,要我离开这间房,只有一个方法。
Ross: Well hello! I'm Ross!
嗨,我是罗斯!
Rachel: Good luck to ya!
祝你好运!
Ross: Excuse me sir, you got a little something right there.
抱歉,先生,你脸上有东西。
Rachel: Wow!
哇哦!
Ross: Hello!
你好!
Rachel: Hello!
你好!
Ross and Rachel: Hello!
你好!
Phoebe: I won! I won! I finally won!
我赢了!……我终于赢了!
The Lurker: I won! That was my quarter!
是我赢才对,那是我的硬币!
Phoebe: All right, here. Take a hike, toot!
好啦,还给你,滚吧!
The Lurker: Excuse me, sir! This lady played my quarter, this is my money.
先生,不好意思!这位小姐用我的硬币玩,这是我赢的钱。
The Security Guard: Is that true miss?
小姐,真的是这样吗?
Phoebe: Sells drugs to kids.
卖毒品给小孩。
The Security Guard: What? !
什么?
Phoebe: She sells drugs to kids.
她卖毒品给小孩。
The Lurker: It was my quarter!
那是我的硬币!
The Security Guard: Was it her quarter?
那硬币是她的吗?
Phoebe: How about we talk about this over dinner?
我们等吃晚餐再聊如何?
The Security Guard: Ok lady, you're outta here.
好了,小姐,请你出去。
Phoebe: No! No, you can't arrest me! No! ! I won't go back! I won't go back to that hell-hole! !
不!……你不能逮捕我!我才不要重回地狱!
The Security Guard: I'm just taking you outside!
我只是要把你带出去而已!
Phoebe: Oh, ok.
那好吧。
Monica: Ok, come on, I can't get married until I get something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue.
一定要凑齐旧的、新的、借的和蓝色的四样东西才能结婚。(传统婚俗)
Chandler: Ok, all right, all right, all right! Ok! Ok, here's something, here's something blue and new.
好……这是蓝色(纯洁)的,而且也是新(新人的美好生活)的。
Monica: You're so efficient. I love you!
我们真有效率,我爱你!
Chandler: Let's go!
走吧!
Monica: No-no-no! We need something old!
还不行……我们还需要旧(代代相传)的东西!
Chandler: Ok, I have a condom in my wallet that I've had as of I was twelve.
好,我皮夹里有个保险套,我从12岁放到现在。
Monica: That'll work!
有效!
Chandler: I don't think so.
我想应该不能用了。
Monica: Ok, now we just need something borrowed!
好,现在只剩借(财运和福气)来的东西!
Chandler: Here just...take this.
那就把这毛衣拿走。
Monica: It's stealing!
这是偷窃耶!
Chandler: We'll-we'll bring it back! Just put it under your dress.
到时再还回来就是了,塞进你的裙子里。
Monica: Ohh.
喔。
Chandler: Ok, one thing at a time.
好啦,先搞定一件事再说。
Joey: Ahhh!
啊啊!
Joey's Hand Twin: Are you gonna play?
你要玩吗?
Joey: No-no, I don't really have any money. Not yet, anyway...
不,我没钱。只是暂时没钱而已……
Joey's Hand Twin: You can't sit here if you're not gonna play.
你不玩就不能坐在这里。
Joey: Ooh-ho-ho!
哦吼吼吼!
Phoebe: Hello. My name is Regina Phalange. I'm a businesswoman in town on business.
嗨,我是瑞吉娜·佛兰姬。我是生意人,这趟是来出差的。
Phoebe: Would you like to see my card? Ooh, what did I do with my Filofax? I must've left it in conference room B.
你要我的名片吗?我的名片夹到哪儿去了?一定是忘在B会议室了。
Joey's Hand Twin: 14.
14点。
Joey: Hit me!
再加。
Phoebe: Oh my God! May I just say, that you two gentlemen have the exact same hands!
天啊,两位的手一模一样!
Phoebe: Uh, they're identical! Now, I've never seen anything like that in the business world.
一个模子刻出来的,我在商界做了这么久,从来没看过这种事。
Joey's Hand Twin: Stop it!
别再说了!
Joey: Uhh, Ms. Phalange, may I ask you a question as an impartial person at-at this table?
佛兰姬女士,以局外人的身份,我能请教你一个问题吗?
Joey's Hand Twin: Please stop it!
请你别再说了!
Joey: Wouldn't you pay good money to see these identical hands showcased in some type of a uh, entertainmentvenue?
你愿不愿意花大钱,去看手掌一模一样的两个人……这种娱乐性的演出?
Joey's Hand Twin: If you leave now, I will chop off my hand and give it to you!
只要你愿意离开,我就把手砍下来送你!
The Security Guard: Didn't I just throw you outta here?
我不是才把你赶出去了吗?
Phoebe: No, you threw out Phoebe. I'm Regina Phalange. Phalange!
不,你赶出去的是菲比,我是瑞吉娜·佛兰姬!佛兰姬!
The Security Guard: Come on, lady!
小姐,你别闹了!
Joey's Hand Twin: Please, please take him too.
请你把他也带走。
Joey: Me? ! Oh come on, man! Don't-don't let him do this! Come on! I'm your hand twin! !
我?别这样嘛!走吧……你不能这样!我是你的双胞手耶!
Chandler: Hello! One marriage please!
嗨,登记结婚!
Monica: Yeah, we wanna get married!
对,我们要结婚!
The Attendant: Well, there's a service in progress. Have a seat.
有婚礼正在进行,先请坐。
Chandler & Monica: All right.
好吧。
Chandler: Dum! Dum-dum-dum! Dum! Dum! Dum! Dum-dum-dum!
当!当!当!……
Monica: What're you doing?
你在干嘛?
Chandler: Oh, that's The Wedding March. Does, does that freak you out?
那是结婚进行曲,听了有没有吓到?
Monica: No, only because that's the graduation song.
没有,因为那是毕业歌。
Chandler: Ok! This is it! We're gonna get married!
好,来吧!我们要结婚了!
Monica: Are you sure you wanna do this?
你确定你真的想结婚?
Ross: Hello, Mrs. Ross!
嗨,罗斯太太!
Rachel: Well, hello, Mr. Rachel!
嗨,瑞秋先生!
Rachel: Wait! Ok!
等等!好了!