Ross: Ok, whatever it is, I'm-I'm very, very sorry. Ok?
不管是什么事,我都非常抱歉。
Phoebe: Apology accepted.
我接受你的道歉。
Ross: Ok. So we're, we're good?
好吧。那我们没事了?
Phoebe: Uh-huh.
嗯哼。
Ross: All right. I'll uh, I'll see you later, ok?
好吧,那晚点见咯?
Phoebe: Bye, fat ass.
好,大屁股。
Ross: All right! ! Phoebe now come on! Will you please tell me what it is that made you so mad at me!
够了!菲比,你快点说,我做了什么让你这么不爽?
Phoebe: I don't know! I don't remember!
我不知道,我不记得了!
Ross: What? ! What do you mean-what do you mean you can't remember? !
什么叫做你不记得了?
Phoebe: I was so focused on being mad at you that I forgot what it was I was mad about!
我太专心在生你的气,气到都忘了生气的原因!
Ross: If you can't remember, can't we just forget about this?
既然忘了,那能不能就算了?
Phoebe: Oh no, I am mad at you. I know that much. But, I am sorry about the fat ass thing. Cause You actually have a very sweet little heinie.
不行,我生你的气,这很确定。但我很抱歉骂你大屁股,因为你的小屁屁很可爱。
Joey: Man, I'm getting pretty tired. You might have to take over soon.
我开得好累,你随时准备接手。
Chandler: We've been driving for a half-hour, and you haven't looked at the road once.
我们才上路半小时,而且你都没在看路。
Joey: Don't worry, it's out there! I guess I just need lunch.
别担心,路就是路嘛!我想我该吃午饭了。
Chandler: Yeah.
是啊。
Joey: You wanna eat? My treat.
你要吃吗?我请客。
Chandler: Isn't that Ross's money?
那不是罗斯的钱吗?
Joey: Yeah. Ok. Ross's treat! Where do you wanna eat?
是啊,好吧,罗斯请客!你想吃什么?
Chandler: I don't know.
我不知道。
Joey: Ooh, hey, I know how we can decide! All right, uh, I'm gonna ask you a bunch of questions and then youhave to answer real fast. Ok?
我知道要怎么决定了!我问你一堆问题,你得很快回答。
Joey: So uh, clear your mind Clear it right out! Clear it out! Clear! Ok!
不要想事情,什么都不要想。
Chandler: Ok, so it's all clear except for this-this image of a small purple lamp. Is that all right if that stays in there?
好!我没在想事情,但心里有个小紫灯的形象。这样不碍事吧?
Joey: Yeah. I don't see why not. I guess...All right. You have to answer with the first thing that pops intoyour head, okay?
应该不碍事吧……想到什么就直接回答。
Chandler: Ok.
好。
Joey: Okay, uhh, would you rather be too wet or too dry?
你宁愿太湿或太干?
Chandler: Too dry.
太干。
Joey: Do you believe in ghosts, yes or no?
你相不相信有鬼?
Chandler: No!
不相信!
Joey: Is this movie gonna be my big break?
这电影会让我翻身吗?
Chandler: No!
不会!
Joey: What? !
什么?
Chandler: Yes.
会。
Joey: Dude you said, "No!"
你刚才说不会!
Chandler: I also said, "Yes!"
我也说了会啊!
Joey: You don't think this is going to be a big break for me?
你不觉得我这次会翻身?
Chandler: No! Ahhh! !!
对!
Joey: I don't believe this!
难以置信!
Chandler: Look Joe, I ju-, I just don't wanna get your hopes up real high, you know?
乔伊,我只是不要你期望太高。
Joey: What're you talking about? ! I'm the lead in a movie!
你在胡说什么?我是电影主角耶!
Chandler: They're not even paying you! This doesn't even sound like a real movie!
那他们还不付你片酬?听起来都不像真的电影!
Joey: You know what? I don't need this! Ok? I don't know why you're dumping all over my big break.
我不需要听这种话,搞不懂你干嘛泄我的气。
Chandler: Joe, I don't think this is going to be your big break.
乔伊,我不认为你这次能翻身。
Joey: Is that why you're on this trip, huh? Make me feel like a loser? Cause if it is, I'll tell ya, I-I-I'drather be alone.
所以你才来这趟?让我觉得自己是失败者?如果是这样,那我宁愿自己去。
Chandler: Oh, you don't want me on the trip?
你不要我陪你去?
Joey: Not if you're gonna be like this!
你这样我不要也罢。
Chandler: All right, I'll tell ya what, the next time you ask me a question like that I'll lie.
那好吧,下次你再问那种问题,我骗你就是了。
Joey: Yeah! I don't want you on the trip!
对!我不要你一起去!
Chandler: All right, fine! Fine! Why don't you pull over? I'll get out right now!
好,无所谓…… 你停车,我马上走!
Joey: Fine!
好啊!
Joey: Get out!
滚吧!
Chandler: You're not actually supposed to stop on the bridge.
在桥上不能随便就停车。
Joey: Get out! !
滚啦!
Chandler: Aw-aw-oy!
好啦!
Chandler: Wait! Wait, there's no sidewalk! Yeah, I'm gonna die here.
等等……桥上没有人行道!我一定会死在这里。
Ross: Ok, are you mad at me because my hair gel smells?
好,你生我的气,是因为我发胶有怪味?
Phoebe: No.
不是。
Ross: Are you angry with me because I said your handwriting is childlike?
你生我的气,是因为我说你写字像小孩?
Phoebe: No, that made me feel precious.
不是,这样才特别啊。
Monica: Oh, I know! Umm, is it because he's always correcting people's grammar? Whom! Whom! Sometimes it's who!
我知道了!因为他老爱纠正别人文法?什么“Whom”"Whow"的!有时候是用“Who”啦!
Ross: Yeah? Sometimes it's...
是吗?有时候是……
Rachel: Oh, did you beat him at a board game? He turns into such a baby when he starts to lose.
还是你玩西洋棋赢了他?他开始居于劣势就很孩子气。
Ross: Ok, I'm the baby.
好,我孩子气。
Rachel: Eh! Stop it!
住手!
Chandler: Hey!
嗨!
Monica: Chandler! What're you doing here? Ross: Hey!
钱德,你怎么会在这里?嗨!
Chandler: Joey kicked me out of the car on the George Washington bridge!
乔伊在大桥上,把我赶下车!
All: Why? !
为什么?
Chandler: I don't know! He went crazy! You know, we were playing that game where you-you ask a question andyou have to answer it really fast.
不知道,他突然发飙!我们在玩快问快答的游戏。
Phoebe: That game should not be played without my supervision.
没有我在场监督,绝对不能玩那个游戏。
Chandler: Well, I don't know what made him so mad, you know? All I said was that uh, I didn't think this's gonna be his big break.
我不知道他干嘛气成那样,我只是说他这次不会翻身。
Chandler: That this movie wasn't gonna do anything for him, and that uh, you know it didn't sound like a real movie- Ok, he should've pushed me off of the bridge.
说这部电影帮不了他,说这部电影不像是真的。好啦,他该把我推下桥才对。
Phoebe: What's in the bag?
你袋子里有什么?
Chandler: Oh, I figured you guys would all be mad at me. So I got you some gifts that I found on the side of the road. Who wants the teddy bear with one leg?
我猜想你们大家也会对我不爽。所以我在路边检了些礼物,谁要一条腿的泰迪熊?
Phoebe: I do!
我要!
Rachel: Ok.
来了。
Monica: Not even close.
差远了。
Rachel: Ok, well then you know what? Help me! I need help! I can't do this!
好啦,你帮我,我没办法!
Monica: All right! Come on! Let's do it!
来,我帮你!
Rachel: All right!
好。
Monica: Sit down.
坐下。
Rachel: All right.
好。
Monica: Put your head back.
头往后仰。
Rachel: Yes!
好!
Monica: All right.
好了。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Monica: Now, open your eyes.
把眼睛张开。
Rachel: Ok, they are.
好,张开了。
Monica: How many fingers am I holding up?
我举了几只手指头?
Rachel: Four.
四只。
Monica: Oh my God, I was thinking four.
天啊,我心里想的也是四只。
Rachel: Really? !
真的?
Monica: Yes! All right, you know what? Why don't we start with a practice one? Ok?
是啊!这样吧,我们先来预演一次。
Rachel: Ok!
好!
Monica: No drops!
不滴眼药水!
Rachel: Great!
太好了!
Monica: Ok.
好。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Monica: All right. On three, 1...2...3! Now my pillow's all wet!
数到三,一、二、三……你害我沙发枕都湿了!
Rachel: Well, well, you said it was practice!
你自己说是预演的!
Monica: Then why did you move? !
那你干嘛动?
Rachel: Because I knew you were lying!
因为我知道你会骗我!
Monica: All right, come here!
好吧,过来!
Rachel: What are you? Monica! Stop it! Oh my God! Stop it!
你要干嘛?莫妮卡,天啊!住手!
Monica: I am going...I'm- Turn it over! I'm...I am going to get, ok, get these drops into your eyes.
我要……转回来!我要把眼药水……滴进你眼睛。
Rachel: Oh my God! You really are freakishly strong!
天啊,你蛮力真大!
Rachel: Monica! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!
莫妮卡,住手!
Monica: Damn! It's empty!
可恶,空了!
Rachel: Wow, you know if Joey and Chandler walked in right now, we could make a fortune!
如果现在乔伊和钱德走进来,我们就走运了!
Phoebe: Ooh that is definitely Chandler, Joey, or Ross. Or-or Rachel!
一定是钱德、乔伊或罗斯。或是瑞秋!
Monica: Hello? It's Joey. I'm so glad you called! Chandler told me what happened. You know he's really upsetabout it.
喂?……是乔伊。真高兴你打来,钱德都说了,他很难过。
Joey: Not as upset as he's gonna be when he finds out what I did with his sweater vests!
等他知道他毛衣的下场,他一定会更难过。
Monica: What did you do to his sweater vests?
你把他的毛衣怎么了?
Joey: Let's just say there's a well-dressed pack of dogs in Ohio. Hey, Monica listen is-is Phoebe there? I gotta ask her something about the car.
这么说吧,在俄亥俄州有一伙打扮亮丽的狗。莫妮卡?菲比在吗?我有车子的事要问她。
Monica: Yeah, she's here. Hold on one second.
她在,你等等。
Phoebe: Hey, dude!
嗨!
Joey: Hey Pheebs! Listen, this wooden box keeps sliding out from under the seat. What-what is it?
嗨,菲比,你听我说,座位底下有个木盒滑出来,那是什么?
Phoebe: Oh that's my grandma. And thanks Joey she's having a really great time.
那是我祖母。乔伊,谢谢你,她玩得很愉快。
Chandler: Is that Joey? Is that Joey? Let me talk to him! Let me talk to him.
是乔伊吗?我要跟他说……
Phoebe: Ok Joey? Chandler's here, he was wondering...Ok, I guess he ran out of change.
乔伊?钱德不知道你……我想他零钱正好用完了。
Chandler: You know, he won't even talk to me. How am I gonna apologize to him if he won't even talk to me?
他连话都不想跟我说,这样我要怎么跟他道歉?
Monica: Well, maybe you should send him something. So that when he gets to Las Vegas he'll know that you're sorry.
或许你应该寄点东西给他。等他到了拉斯维加斯,就知道你想表达歉意了。
Chandler: That's a good idea. I wonder where I could get a basket of porn...
好主意,上哪儿找一堆A片……?
Phoebe: Oh, no, don't-don't say I'm sorry with porn!
不行,不能用A片道歉啦!
Chandler: Really?
真的?
Phoebe: You know what you should send him? A carton of cigarettes. Cause that why he could trade it for protection. No. That's prison.
你应该寄一条烟过去,他可以用来换取保护。错了,监狱里才是这样。
Ross: Ok, Pheebs, I know how we're gonna figure this out. Ok, clear your mind and answer the first thing that comes into your head. Ok?
菲比,我知道要怎么找出原因。好,什么都不要想,想到什么就直接回答。好吗?
Phoebe: Uh-hmm.
嗯哼。
Ross: What do you like better flora or fauna?
你比较喜欢植物还是动物?
Phoebe: Fauna.
动物。
Ross: Who would you rather be Simon or Garfunkle?
你想当西蒙还是葛芬柯(六十年代民谣歌手组合)?
Phoebe: Garfunkle.
葛芬柯。
Ross: Why are you mad at me?
你为何生我的气?
Phoebe: You said I was boring- Ohh!
因为你说我很无趣。
Ross: When did I say you were boring? !
我何时说过你无趣了?
Phoebe: Oh my God, I remember now! We were playing chess!
天啊,我想起来了,我们下西洋棋那次!
Ross: Phoebe! You and I have never played chess!
菲比,我和你没下过西洋棋!
Phoebe: Oh, come on! Yes, remember that time on the frozen lake? We were playing chess, you said I was boring, and then you took off your energy mask and you were Cameron Diaz!
有啦,记得冰冻湖那次吗?我们玩西洋棋,你说我很无趣。然后你脱下面具,变成了卡梅隆迪亚兹(女影星)。
Phoebe: Ok, there's a chance this may have been a dream.
好吧,这有可能是梦境。
Ross: So this entire time, you've been angry with me because of a dream? ! Well, guess what, Phoebe? Now I'mmad at you! Oww!
所以你这阵子以来对我不爽,全是因为一场梦?菲比,现在轮到我对你不爽了!
Phoebe: I-I wanted to make sure that this wasn't a dream. Otherwise we're just wasting each other's time.
我想确定这次不是作梦,否则我们是在浪费彼此的时间。
Joey: Hey-hey! Stanley! Hey-hey! Your leading man is here! Let's get to work.
史丹利!你的主角来了,咱们开工吧。
Stanley: Umm, slight change of plans. We've shut down.
计划有些改变,我们停拍了。
Joey: Wh-what? ! Why? !
什么?为什么?
Stanley: It's a money thing, we don't have any.
钱的原因,我们没钱。
Joey: You're kidding right?
你在开玩笑吧?
Stanley: No.
不是。
Joey: What? !
什么?
Stanley: It's probably just temporary eh. We're hoping to get some more money soon, so if you could just uh,hang out.
这或许只是暂时的。我们希望能快点筹到资金,你先撑一下。
Joey: What, hang out? ! How long?
撑一下?要撑多久?
Stanley: I don't know. A week? Maybe two? The money will turn it up! People always wanna invest in movies! Hey, you're not rich, are ya?
不知道,一、两个星期吧?资金会出现的,大家都爱投资拍片。你该不会是有钱人吧?
Joey: No!
我不是!
Stanley: Eh, worth a shot. Look, Joey, let me know where you're staying, ok?
问一下也无妨。乔伊,让我知道你在哪儿落脚。
The Grip: Hey pal, are you Joey Tribbiani?
你是乔伊崔比亚尼吗?
Joey: Yeah.
我是。
The Grip: These got left for ya.
这是有人留给你的。
Joey: Thanks.
谢了。
Chandler: "Congratulations on your big break."
恭喜你翻身了。
Monica: Hello?
喂?
Joey: Hey Monica, it's Joey!
莫妮卡,我是乔伊!
Monica: Hey Joey! Aww, you remembered me even though you're a big star!
嗨乔伊!你当了大明星还是记得我!
Joey: Aw, come on! It'll be years before I forget you!
得了吧,忘记你也要好几年!
Monica: Joey, what's it like on a movie set, huh? Do you have a dressing room? Do you have a chair with yourname on it?
拍片现场是什么样子?你有自己的更衣室吗?有专属的私人座椅吗?
Joey: Uh, well yeah-yeah, I got all of that going on. Yeah, listen uh, I want you to make sure you tell Chandler that he couldn't've been more wrong! Uh-oh! I-I gotta go, Monica, my uh, my sushi's here!
有啊,一切都在进行当中。你一定要跟钱德说,他完完全全看走眼了。莫妮卡,我得挂了,我的寿司送来了!
Joey: Sorry about that. Thanks for waiting.
抱歉,多谢你们等我。
The Husband: Ok!
没关系!
Joey: Everybody smile! Ok, thanks a lot! Enjoy your stay at Caesar's! We hope it's toga-rrific! Kill me. Kill me now.
大家笑一个,多谢!在凯萨酒店住得愉快,祝你们“罗马”很棒(乔伊自己造的词)杀了我吧……
Ross: Hey Rach, can you pass me the TV Guide?
瑞秋,电视指南递给我好吗?
Rachel: Yeah!
好啊!
Monica: Go! !
上!
Rachel: What? !! Stop it! Stop it! Oh my God!
住手!……天啊!
Monica: Ok! Ok! Ok!
好了……!
Monica: We'll see you in about 3 to 4 hours.
3到4小时以后我们再回来看你。
Rachel: Oh!
噢!