手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第五季 > 正文

老友记 第5季:第21集 掷球游戏(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Ross: Monica! Stop throwing it so hard! We're on the same team!

莫妮卡,别丢那么大力!我们是同一队!
Chandler: Four hours? You guys've been doing this four hours?
四个小时?你们就这样丢了四小时?
Joey: That's right, baby.
宝贝,没错。
Chandler: All right, let me in.
好,让我加入。
Monica: No-no! Don't do it! Don't!
不行……
Chandler: What?
什么?
Monica: He's a dropper.
他是掉球大王。
Joey: Oh yeah, that's right!
对,没错!
Chandler: I'm not a dropper!
我才不是掉球大王!
Ross: It's really a uh-uh three person game, you know?
这其实是三个人的游戏。
Chandler: It's throwing and catching!
还不就是你丢我接!
Ross: All right.
好吧。
Chandler: Oh! Oh! That's so hard.
好难喔。
Joey: Don't worry guys, it's not a cat!
别紧张,那不是猫喔!
Monica: Oh my- Oh good God!
我的……天啊!
Rachel: I give up you guys, I don't know what I'm gonna do with this thing!
我放弃了,我不知道要怎么处理!
Ross: Baking it didn't help, huh?
送它进烤箱也没用?
Monica: So, why don't you just take it back to where you got it?
把它送回你买的地方呢?
Rachel: I tried! They won't take her back.
我试过了,他们不收。
Chandler: Maybe that's because she's a minion of the Antichrist.
或许是因为它是反基督的。
Monica: Rach, why won't they take it back?
瑞秋,店家为什么不收?
Rachel: Well, they said they would, but they would only give me store credit. I mean, what am I gonna do, get a thousand regular cats?
他们说要收回可以,但只退我店里的购物券。我要拿来买什么?一千只普通的猫?
Joey: Look, you said it was a show cat. Why don't you show it, win some prize money?
你不是说这是展示猫吗?那就带去比赛拿奖品啊。
Rachel: No. Those shows cost a hundred bucks to enter and all you win are these ribbons which technically belong to the damn cat.
参加猫展要先缴一百美元,赢来的东西都归这死猫所有。
Monica: Look, if you want you can keep it at our place until you find out what to do with it.
你先留着,直到你找到处理的方法。
Rachel: No Mon that's not the point. I'm out a thousand dollars, I'm all scratched up, and I'm stuck with this stupid cat that looks like a hand!
不行,那不是重点。我破费一千美元,搞得全身都是抓痕,还跟长得像手的蠢猫困在一起!
Monica: Oh my God, the cat's made my eyes water! Don't-don't throw it to me! My vision's been compromised! !
天啊,那只猫害我流眼泪了!别丢球给我!我的视力被连累到了!
Monica: Oh God! Okay. Okay. It's okay. Man, that was close.
天啊,好了……现在好了,真是惊险。
Chandler: Yeah, you almost overreacted to something.
是啊,你的反应也太大了点。
Phoebe and Gary: Hey!
嗨!
All: Hey!
嗨!
Gary: We have great news!
我们有个好消息!
Phoebe: We're moving in together! Isn't it great? Yay!
我们要同居,是不是很棒?
All: Congratulations! Congrats!
恭喜……!
Phoebe: I know, I'm so excited!
是啊,我好兴奋!
Gary: So am I!
我也是!
Phoebe: Well, you're not more excited than I am! No way! I'm the most excited!
你才没有我兴奋,不可能,我是最兴奋的!
Gary: Ok, I'll see you at the station later.
好,晚点在局里见。
Phoebe: Ok, yeah, I'll see you later! Don't forget about the moving in!
好,晚点见,别忘了同居的事喔。
Gary: All right.
好。
Monica: So you're moving in with him. What happened?
你要搬去跟他住,怎么了?
Phoebe: I couldn't tell him no. He got so sad. Maybe it'll be all right.
我不忍心拒绝他,看他伤心成那样。或许不会有事的。
Phoebe: I do really like him a lot and probably do it eventually anyway and plus, think of all the money I'll save on stamps.
我真的很喜欢他,同居也是迟早的事。想想也可以省下不少邮票钱。
Monica: Why, do you write him a lot?
你常写信给他?
Phoebe: No, I just heard when people live together, they split the cost of stamps. Don't they?
不是,只是我听说同居的人,会分担邮票的费用,不是吗?
All: Yeah! That's right. Yeah-yeah! Yeah!
是啊,没错……!
Phoebe: Oh! Oh, I'm sorry, the oven mitts really freaked me out.
抱歉,耐热手套吓了我一跳。
Gary: Hey, honey! Ace, did you find any apartments? Anything in Brooklyn Heights?
亲爱的!你找到公寓没?布鲁克林高地有吗?
Phoebe: No, nothing.
不,没找到。
Gary: Oh, really?
真的?
Phoebe: Yeah.
是啊。
Gary: Nothing at all?
一间都没有?
Phoebe: No, as soon as something opens up we'll move right in. Unless it doesn't have a pool, I need a pool.
没有,只要有公寓招租,我们马上搬进去。如果附带游泳池的话,我需要游泳池。
Gary: Phoebe, can I talk to you for a second?
菲比,可以跟你聊一下吗?
Phoebe: Uh-huh!
嗯哼。
Gary: Here, take a seat.
请坐。
Phoebe: All right.
好。
Gary: You ok? You feel all right?
你没事吧?还好吧?
Phoebe: Yeah, I feel great. Cause we're moving in together.
我很好啊,因为我们要同居了。
Gary: So you uh, you checked the paper for listings in Brooklyn Heights, right? You-you checked the Post?
报纸上布鲁克林高地的租屋广告,你都看过了?邮报你有查过吗?
Phoebe: Yeah, uh-huh, there was nothing. Can I get some water?
是的,什么都没有。我能喝点水吗?
Gary: In a minute. You-you checked today's Post?
等会儿。你查过今天的邮报吗?
Phoebe: Umm, yeah! Today's.
对,今天的。
Gary: Cause uh, huh, this is today's Post and uh, these are the listings I found.
这是今天的邮报,我找到了这些租屋广告。
Gary: Brooklyn Heights, two bedroom. Brooklyn Heights, one bedroom. Brooklyn Heights, Brooklyn Heights, Brooklyn Heights!
布鲁克林高地,两房。布鲁克林高地,一房。布鲁克林高地区……
Phoebe: Are these for rent! I thought people were just bragging!
这些是要租的吗?我以为他们是在,炫耀自己的房子有多棒。
Gary: Let me tell you what I think might be going on here. No-no-no, don't look at the table. Look at me.
我来告诉你我的想法,不要看桌子,看着我。
Gary: Ok, I think somebody asked someone to move in with him. And I think someone said, "Yes" but now she's having doubts Cause things are moving too fast for someone. Does that sound at all possible to you?
一个男生要求一个女生同居。女生本来说好,现在反悔了。因为女生觉得这样太快了,你觉得是不是这样?
Phoebe: Yes. Yes. Yes! Fine! I am someone! You want me to say it? I have doubts! I'm sorry!
对!……好,我就是那个女生!你要我说老实话?对,我是不确定。对不起。
Gary: Phoebe...
菲比?
Phoebe: Yeah?
嗯?
Gary: Phoebe, it's ok that you feel this way. I mean it is soon. And there's a lot of things we don't know about each other, I just figured everything I know about you I really like.
你有这种感觉也没关系。这真的是很快,我们对彼此有许多地方不了解。我只是觉得,我所了解的你,我很喜欢。
Gary: And the things I don't know, I get to learn about it at a place with both our names on the mailbox.
我还不了解的你,就等同居后再慢慢了解。
Phoebe: That's so sweet.
好甜蜜。
Gary: Sweetheart, but none of that matters if it's too soon for you. It's fine! We don't have to move in together. I just- I want you to be happy.
亲爱的,如果你觉得这样太快,没关系。不用赶着现在就同居,我只要你快乐。
Phoebe: Living with you would make me happy.
跟你同居会让我快乐的。
Gary: Phoebe, you don't have to say that.
菲比,你不用那样说。
Phoebe: No, I really wanna live with you! I wanna move in with you!
不,我很想跟你住在一起,我要跟你同居。
Gary: Are you sure?
你确定?
Phoebe: Yes. Definitely! Yes! Let's live in an apartment that we both live in!
对,百分之百确定!我们一起住在公寓同居吧!
Gary: Oh that's great!
太好了!
Phoebe: Oh wait, one sec. One sec. Hey you! Behind the glass! Who are you looking at! I've always wanted to say that when I was in one of these rooms, which was never!
等等……镜子后面的人,你看什么看?我经常想在审讯室说这些话,从未试过呢!
Rachel: Show cat! Quality show cat! Show cat!
展示猫,高级的展示猫!展示猫!
Woman No. 1: Oh my God! What's wrong with your baby? !
天啊,你的宝宝怎么了?
Rachel: It's not a baby! That's a cat!
这不是宝宝,这是猫!
Woman No. 1: Eew! It's creepy looking!
长得还真吓人!
Rachel: Oh no! No! It's actually- it's very sweet. It's very sweet. Look! Yeah, do you want it?
不,它其实很讨人喜欢的…… 不信你看!你要不要?
Woman No. 1: No, I hate cats.
不了,我恨猫!
Rachel: Well, so then what're you doing to me? Ok? Just get out of here! All right? Move on! Sheez.
那你干嘛跟我扯半天?滚吧,继续走你的路。拜托。
Woman No. 2: Wow! What an unusual cat!
这只猫真不寻常!
Rachel: Yes! Thank you! Exactly! You want it?
是的,谢谢你!真的是这样,你要吗?
Woman No. 2: Maybe. I was thinking about getting a cat, I was just going to go to the shelter but...Ok, whynot?
有可能,我考虑要养猫,我正要去流浪动物之家……好吧,就它了。
Rachel: Oh, terrific! That'll be $2,000.
太好了,总共是两千美元。
Woman No. 2: What? !
什么?
Rachel: Ok, a thousand.
好吧,一千。
Woman No. 2: I thought you wanted me to adopt your cat.
你不是要我认养你的猫吗?
Rachel: Well, I do, but you're just gonna have to actually look at this as more of an investment than a cat.
是啊,不过这不只是猫,更是一项投资。
Woman No. 2: Ok, yeah, I just wanted a cat.
好吧,我要的只是猫。
Rachel: Obviously you know how to haggle, so I'm not gonna try and take you on.
你显然是杀价高手,所以我就不唬弄你了。
Rachel: Ok? So $800 and I don't call the cops which I should because you're robbing me blind! Blind! Just take the cat, leave the money, and run away! Just Run away! Damn it!
算你八百,我也不报警了,因为你这根本是抢劫。把钱留下,猫带走,走吧!可恶!
Rachel: Cat, can't you please at least smile or something? ! Ok, did anybody just hear that? Anybody?
死猫,你起码也笑一下嘛!有没有人听到?谁听到了?
Ross: I'm starving!
我饿死了!
Monica: Come on guys! Suck it up! We're closing in on ten hours! It's gut-check time!
你们振作一点,就快连续十小时了!这是比毅力的时刻!
Joey: I don't know who made you the boss? All right? We invented this game!
怎么变成是你当老大?这游戏是我们发明的!
Monica: Please! I made this game what it is.
帮帮忙,这游戏是因为我,才有现在的局面。
Chandler: Not fun anymore?
不再好玩的局面?
Ross: I'm still hungry!
我还是很饿!
Monica: All right, there's some pizza at my place, we can all eat with one hand right? You- are you with me?
好吧,我那还有一点披萨,你们可以用一只手吃吧?要不要?
Ross: I am!
我要!
Monica: All right! Let's go! Come on! Come on! Let's go Team Monica! All right, we can work out the name later.
好,我们走……!莫妮卡大队,走啰!好啦,队名等一下再讨论。
Monica: Rachel! What is your cat doing in one of my bowls!
瑞秋,你的猫在我碗里干嘛?
Rachel: It's not! I'm defrosting a chicken. Oh, I sold uh Mrs. Whiskerson.
不是啦,我在解冻鸡肉。我把威丝克森太太卖掉了。
Ross: Aw, thank God!
谢天谢地!
Joey: Did you get your money back?
你的钱拿回来没?
Rachel: Yeah, 15 hundred dollars.
是的,一千五百美元。
Monica: Wow! You made a profit!
哇,你还有赚耶!
Gunther: I just came for the red-velvet pillow.
我是来拿红丝绒枕头的。
Rachel: Oh, yeah, there you go.
在这里。
Gunther: Thanks Rachel. And-and don't forget you-you can come visit her anytime you want.
瑞秋,谢了。别忘了,你随时可以来看它。
Rachel: Oh good, great! I'll-I'll keep that in mind.
好……我会记得的。
Gunther: Hey! So what is this? Some kind of snake or something?
这是什么东西?某种蛇吗?
Gary: I really like waking up with you.
我真喜欢和你一起醒来。
Phoebe: I like waking up with you too. Oh! It's such a beautiful morning. Oh, I could stay here all day.
我也是,今天早上真美。我可以在床上待一整天。
Gary: That would be great!
那样不错!
Phoebe: We could have out breakfast in bed and we...
我们可以在床上吃早餐……
Gary: Wait, just a second.
等等。
Phoebe: Ok. Oh! Oh, no.
好。噢,不。
Monica: All right! Come on Monica! Look alive! Come on, look alive!
来,莫妮卡,活力点……!
Chandler: Ross!
罗斯!
Ross: Oh, I was having the best dream.
我刚才做了最棒的梦。
Rachel: What?
什么梦?
Ross: I dreamed I was drowning and not throwing this ball.
我梦到自己溺水,不用再丢这颗球了。
Phoebe: Oh good, you're all up.
很好,你们都起床了。
Rachel: Phoebe! It's 6 o'clock in the morning! Why aren't you at Gary's?
菲比,现在才早上六点,你怎么没在盖瑞那里?
Phoebe: Oh yeah, that's over.
对,结束了。
All: What? !
什么?
Chandler: Come on! Gary's such a great guy! Whatever the problem is, you can work it out!
别这样,盖瑞这么好,有什么问题都能解决的。
Phoebe: He shot a bird!
他开枪杀了一只鸟。
Chandler: Oh that is over!
结束了!
All: Honey. That's terrible! Phoebe. I'm sorry!
我很遗憾……太糟糕了……!
Rachel: Phoebe, are you ok?
菲比,你还好吧?
Phoebe: Yeah. Yeah, I'll be alright.
对……我不会有事的。
Joey: Oh hey, here Pheebs.
菲比,接住。
Phoebe: Nah, I don't feel like playing.
我不太想玩球。
Monica: It's ok. It's ok. Just pretend that it didn't happen! Ok? No one needs to know! I mean, Phoebe's notan official ball player! I mean, only official ball players can drop the ball!
没事……!就当没发生这件事,没必要让别人知道。菲比又不是正式的队员,正式队员掉球才算数!
All: All right. I'm starving. Yeah.
算了……我们走吧……
Rachel: Phoebe, honey, you wanna get some breakfast?
菲比,要吃早餐吗?
Phoebe: Yeah!
好啊!
Monica: Ok! Ok, let's race! First one there wins! Ha-ha!
好,我们来赛跑,最先到的赢!
Chandler: Guys wanna eat here?
你们要在这里吃吗?
All: Oh yea. Yeah!
好啊!
Joey: Man, that was great huh? Can you believe how long we threw that ball all around?
真的很棒吧?真不敢相信我们丢了那么久!
Rachel: I know, it is amazing it lasted that long.
是啊,撑了那么久,真的很不可思议。
Ross: I know. My arm is killing me.
是啊,我的手臂酸死了。
Rachel: No, I meant with the dropper over here.
不是,我是说有掉球高手在,还能那么久。
Chandler: You know, how did I get this reputation as a dropper? Ok? I'm anything but a dropper. Ross!
“掉球高手”这称号,怎么会落到我头上?我再怎么说也不是掉球高手。罗斯!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
eventually [i'ventjuəli]

想一想再看

adv. 终于,最后

 
shelter ['ʃeltə]

想一想再看

n. 庇护所,避难所,庇护
v. 庇护,保护,

联想记忆
reputation [.repju'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 声誉,好名声

联想记忆
credit ['kredit]

想一想再看

n. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方

联想记忆
quality ['kwɔliti]

想一想再看

n. 品质,特质,才能
adj. 高品质的

 
unusual [ʌn'ju:ʒuəl]

想一想再看

adj. 不平常的,异常的

联想记忆
pretend [pri'tend]

想一想再看

v. 假装,装作
adj. 假装的

联想记忆
mailbox ['meilbɔks]

想一想再看

n. 邮筒,邮箱

 
split [split]

想一想再看

n. 劈开,裂片,裂口
adj. 分散的

 
minion ['minjən]

想一想再看

n. 下属,奴才,宠臣

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。