I'm not gonna hurt you.What's going on, Elena?
我不会伤害你的 怎么回事 埃琳娜
I'll explain everything, Bonnie, ok?
我会向你解释一切的 邦妮 好吗
Let's just get out of here.Bonnie. Bonnie, look at me.
我们先回家吧 邦妮 邦妮 看着我
Trust me.He's not going to hurt you.Come on.Come on.Shh. Get in.
相信我 他不会伤害你 来吧 快 上车
Is she in danger of becoming...
她会不会变成...
No. No, she has to die with my blood in her system,
不 只有当她死亡时 体内存在我的血液才可能
So keep an eye on her tight And make sure that nothing happens,
所以要密切留意她 确保她不会有事
And once it leaves her system, she'll be fine.
只要血液排出 她就没事了
I'm gonna tell her the truth.You sure?I can trust her.
我要告诉她真相 你确定吗 我信任她
I need someone to know, someone to talk to.
我需要有个人让我倾诉
I can't live in secret.I know.Shouldn't have to.
我不能活在秘密里 我理解 你也不该活在秘密里
You saved her life.Shouldn't have to.
你救了她的命 抱歉 斯特凡 我原以为
I couldn't be with you, but I can.
不能和你在一起 但其实我可以的
You don't have to push me away.I can do this.
你不用把我推开 我可以做到的