Previously on "The Vampire Diaries" For over a cecentury, I've living in secret until now.
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要 一个多世纪以来 我都秘密地活着 直到现在
I know the risk, but I have to know her.Elena, she's a dead ringer for Katherine.
我知道很冒险 但我必须认识她 埃琳娜 她和凯瑟琳长的一摸一样
Hello, brother. Damon.There's nothin' about that Logan guy I killed in here.
你好 老弟 达蒙 关于我杀的那个罗根 报上一点消息也没有
Someone's coverin' it up.It's a small circle, founding families, few city officials.
有人掩饰了此事 只需要给一部分人用 创始人家族 一些政府官员
I of course will do anything I can to help.Alaric Saltzman.
我当然会尽我所能帮助你们 阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼
I'm your new history teacher.That's a cool ring. Thanks. It was my father's.
你们的新任历史老师 戒指不错 谢谢 我父亲留给我的
I have to leave. Too many people have died.I can't be a part of your life anymore.
我必须离开 小镇上死了太多人 我不能再成为你生活中的一部分了
Don't go, Stefan.Good bye, Elena.You know what? I'm not gonna invite you in Some other time, then.
别走 斯特凡 再见 埃琳娜 算了 今晚就不邀请你进来了 那改日吧
I was dumped. Yeah, well, Logan's a jerk.Hello, Jenna. Logan.
我被甩了 罗根是个混蛋 你好 珍娜 罗根
Aren't you gonna invite me in?Why are you here, Logan?
不打算邀请我进去吗 你来这里做什么 罗根
I missed you.I was out of town. Yeah. I got that e-mail.
我想你了 我离开小镇了 我收到你的邮件了
You got an e-mail?You didn't send an e-mail?
你收到邮件了? 你没给我发邮件吗
I can explain. Juit in, and I'll tell you everything.
我可以解释的 让我进去 我就告诉你一切
I'm not gonna invite you in. Forget it.
我不会邀请你进来的 死心吧
Come on, Jenna. It's me.The answer's no. I know you.
拜托 珍娜 是我啊 不行就是不行 我了解你
You're always one step from a maybe,A tiny nudge to yes.
你总是忍不住心软 稍作怂恿便会答应
Heh. You just pointed out that I have no self-control.Clever strategy.
你是说我没有自制力 战略不错