Give him a pony. No, no, that won't be necessary.
给他一匹小马。不用麻烦了。
Thank you. I'm sure I can keep up on foot.
谢谢,我肯定步行也跟得上。
I've done my fair share of walking holidays, you know? Even got as far as Frogmorton once. Aah!
你知道吗,我常徒步旅行,有一次还走到蛙村。
Come on, Nori. Pay up. One more. Thanks, lad.
拜托,诺力,付钱吧。还有。 谢了,兄弟。
What's that about? Oh, they took wagers on whether or not you'd turn up.
那是怎么回事?他们在赌你会不会出现。
Most of them bet that you wouldn't.
大部分人赌你不会。
And what did you think?
那么你怎么想?
Well... My dear fellow, I never doubted you for a second.
这个嘛,亲爱的朋友,我从没怀疑过你。
It's horse hair. Having a reaction.
是马毛,我过敏了。
No, wait, wait, stop. Stop! We have to turn around.
糟了,等一下,停。我们得回头。
What on earth is the matter? I forgot my handkerchief. Here. Use this. Move on.
到底是怎么回事? 我忘了带手帕。 拿去,用这条。前进。
You'll have to manage without pocket handkerchiefs.
你得习惯没手帕。
And a good many other things, Bilbo Baggins before we reach our journey's end.
比尔博·巴金斯,在我们旅程结束前你还要适应其他东西。
You were born to the rolling hills and little rivers of the Shire.
你出生于夏尔的山丘小河间。
But home is now behind you. The world is ahead.
但家园现已被抛在身后,而世界正在眼前。
Hello, girl. Who's a good girl? It's our little secret, Myrtle. You must tell no one. Shh, shh.
你好,乖小马。小桃,这是我们之间的小秘密。别说出去。