It appears we have lost our burglar. Probably for the best. The odds were always against us.
看来我们的飞贼飞了。这样也好。情势总是对我们不利。
After all, what are we? Merchants, miners tinkers, toy-makers.
毕竟我们算什么,商人、矿工、焊锅匠、玩具师傅。
Hardly the stuff of legend. There are a few warriors amongst us.
不是传奇人物的料。我们之中有几位战士。
Old warriors. I would take each and every one of these Dwarves over an army from the Iron Hills.
老战士。我宁愿选矮人也不要铁丘陵大军。
For when I called upon them, they answered.
当我召唤时,你们挺身前来。
Loyalty, honor a willing heart. I can ask no more than that.
忠诚、荣誉和一颗自愿的心。夫复何求。
You don't have to do this. You have a choice. You've done honorably by our people.
你不必这么做。你有选择。你已为我们人民尽心尽力。
You have built a new life for us in the Blue Mountains.
你替我们在蓝山脉打造了新生活。
A life of peace and plenty. A life that is worth more than all the gold in Erebor.
祥和富足的新生活。胜过伊鲁伯所有的黄金。
From my grandfather to my father, this has come to me.
它从我祖父和父亲传承到我这里。
They dreamt of the day when the Dwarves of Erebor would reclaim their homeland.
他们梦想有一天伊鲁伯矮人能夺回家园。
There is no choice, Balin. Not for me.
没有选择,巴林。对我而言没有。
Then we are with you, laddie. We will see it done.
那么我们支持你,小兄弟。我们来完成这件事。
Far over the misty mountains cold to dungeons deep and caverns old.
越过冰冷山脉和雾气到达低深地窖和古洞里。
We must away 'Ere break of day to find our Long-forgotten gold.
我们需在天亮前出发,寻找美丽黄金所在地。
The pines were roaring on the height.
松树在高地哭嚎。
The winds were moaning in the night.
强风在夜间喧闹。
The fire was red. It's flaming spread.
火焰赤红无情蔓延。
The trees like torches blazed with light
树木像火把般狂啸。