Your parents'?There's a lot of history here.Jenna.Hello Rogan
你父母的吗 那戒指承载着厚重的历史 珍娜 你好 罗根
It's good to see you.I thought I might see you here.
见到你真高兴 我早就猜到在这里会遇见你
You knew it.I dreaded.But were secretly hoping.
你早料到啦 我很惧怕 但还是偷偷地期待
既然已经...别那么快走
I know you. You have a lot more insults in you
我很清楚你 你一定想对我破口大骂
I can tell.Your hairline's receding.
我看的出来 你正在谢顶
No, it's not. You want to have lunch?
才没有 你想一起吃午餐吗
Nope. - You haven't changed a bit.
不-你一点没变
Oh, yes, I have.I'm meaner now.
不 我有改变 我现在更加刻薄
"The founding families in mystic falls welcome you
神秘瀑布镇的创始家族欢迎你
To the inaugural founder's council celebration."
来参加创立者协会的开幕式
Wow, look, it's the original guest registry.
看 这是原始宾客登记册
Look at all these familiar names Sheriff William Forbes,Mayor Benjamin Lockwood.
-看看这些熟悉的名字 威廉·福布斯治安官 本杰明·洛克伍德镇长
Is that Damon Salvatore?
那个是达蒙·塞尔瓦托吗
And, look, Stefan Salvatore.
还有斯特凡·塞尔瓦托
The original Salvatore brothers.
那是老塞尔瓦托兄弟
Our Ancestors. Tragic story, actually.
我们的祖先 不堪回首的历史
We don't need to bore them with stories of the past.
我们没必要讲家族历史 她们会觉得无聊的
It's not boring, Stefan.
一点都不无聊 斯特凡
I'd love to hear more about your family.
我很想听听你们家族的故事
Well, I'm bored. I want to dance.
我觉得无聊 我想跳舞
And Damon won't dance with me.Mm-mmm.
不过达蒙不愿跟我跳 是的
Could I just borrow your date?
我能借一下你的舞伴吗
- I don't really dance. - Oh, sure he does.
-我真的不会跳舞 -不 他会跳
You should see him.
你真该好好欣赏
Waltz, the jitterbug, the moonwalk.
华尔兹 吉特巴 太空步
He does it all.You wouldn't mind, would you, Elena?
他都会跳 你不会介意的吧 埃琳娜
It's up to Stefan.Sorry, but I'm not gonna take no for an answer
你问斯特凡吧 那不好意思 我不打算接受否定回答