It's cool not growing old.
不会变老真酷
I like being the eternal stud.
我喜欢永远保持风流帅哥的模样
Yes, being a 150-year-old teenager
是啊 成为个150岁的青少年
Has been the height of my happiness.
是我最大的乐趣了
You cracked a funny, Stefan.
你也会搞笑 斯特凡
I should have a drink to celebrate.
我也该喝一杯庆祝一下
1864.You and Katherine were the perfect couple.
1864年 你和凯瑟琳真是天生一对
It was hell watching you dance with her.
看到你和她共舞真让我嫉妒
My happiness was short-lived, as you well know.
如你所知 我的快乐很短暂
I remember.I left the party early, I was waiting for her.
我记得 我提早离开了派对 痴痴地等着她
The night you dropped her off I was waiting just inside.
你送她回家时 我就在屋里傻傻地等着
You were such a gentleman,Gave her a kiss on the cheek.
你真是一个绅士 在她脸颊上吻了一下
And what she really wanted was...
可她心里想要的却是...
Oh, well.Here's to history repeating itself, huh?
好了 为历史重演干一杯 好吗
I admire your effort, Stefan.
我欣赏你的辛苦演戏 斯特凡
Pouring yourself a drink Then spiking the bottle with vervain.
自斟自饮 还在酒里加了马鞭草
I'm not some drunk sorority chick.
我可不是酗酒的联谊会小妞
You can't roofie me.
你没法给我下药
But I can't help but feel a little used.
可我不禁觉得被利用了
I thought we were having a moment.
我以为我们兄弟俩要欢乐共饮呢
I have to go to the party angrily.
如今我不得不带着怒气参加派对了
Who knows what I'll do?
谁知道我会干什么