Thought you could escape me in first class?
在头等舱就能逃出我的掌心吗?
Eliza, wait.
伊莉莎,等等。
Look, I know it's intimidating to fall for a girl with a strong pelvic floor and an advertising presence on her Facebook page...
我知道爱上我这样骨盆大的女孩不容易,而且还经常在Facebook主页上显摆...
No, no. It's not that.
不不,不是因为这个。
Then what?
那是因为什么?
Devices off.
关闭电子设备,
Seat belts buckled.
系好安全带。
He was...married?
他结婚了?
And I just needed to gif my way through that.
必须要发几张动图来平复我的悲伤。
Nausea, dizziness, a legit case of ham tongue.
头晕,恶心,口干舌燥。
It was either the turbulence or grinder's remorse or a rare combination of the...
不是因为气流 、就是自责或者是因为结合了...
Well...That was, uh...Are you okay?
真是...你还好吗?
Can you please move your nuts?
能把你的坚果拿开吗。
Yep.
好的。
Married. You're married.
结婚了。你居然结婚了。
Why does this crap always happen to...
为什么这种破事总发生在我身上...
So, hey, maybe you should...head to the bathroom now.
你是不是应该去一趟洗手间。
I think they've got a toilet in there.
那里应该有马桶。
One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do.
一是经历过的最孤独的数字。
Two can be as bad as one.
二可以跟一一样糟,
It's the loneliest number since the number one?
它是一之后最孤独的数字?