Go ahead, purge. Get it out. What's on your mind?
有话就说吧 你想说什么就大胆说出来吧
Why are you here, Damon?
你来这儿干什么 达蒙
To spend time with you, Zach.
来陪你啊 扎克
Family's important.I know you.
亲情很重要 我了解你
You always have a motive.
你做事定有目的
So tell me, what is it this time?
那么告诉我 这次是为了什么
You are in no position to question me.
你没资格来问我
I didn't mean to upset you.
我不是故意惹你心烦的
This is not upset, Zach.
这不是心烦 扎克
What's going on?
怎么了
Having a family moment, Stefan.
享受天伦之乐 斯特凡
Spending some quality time.
珍惜和家人在一起的时光
Hey, are you ok?No, I'm not.And neither are you.
你还好吗 不 我不好 你也一样
How many more people have to die before you see that?
要死多少人 你才能看明白啊
I see it. All right, Zach, I see it.
我都明白 好吗 扎克 我很清楚
Then why aren't you doing anything about it?
那你为什么不做点什么
I can't, Zach.I can't.
我不能 扎克 我做不到
It would take human blood.
那需要喝人类的血
It's the only way that I could stop him, and I can't do that
那是我能阻止他的唯一办法 可我不能那么做
The vervain could weaken him If he ingested it.
马鞭草可以让他变弱 只要他能吃下
It would help get you the upper hand.
它会帮助你占上风
Vervain hasn't grown here since 1865.
自从1865年起 镇上就不长马鞭草了
Damon saw to that.
达蒙很清楚这一点
The little I had, I gave to Elena.
我有的那点 都给埃琳娜了