Are you going to kill me?
你会杀掉我吗
But not yet.Why not?Because there's something I need you to do for me.Anything.
但不是现在为何不 因为我还需要你替我做些事 做什么都行
How good are you at getting this little nose where it doesn't belong?
你制造小麻烦的本领有多强呢
Oh, I'm excellent.So what happens with the season?
噢 我可是相当厉害 本赛季是怎么回事
One big forfeit? Are they looking for a new coach?
损失严重吗 他们在找新教练吗
I don't know, Dad.
我不知道 爸爸
I doubt anybody's thinking about that right now.
我觉得现在没人会关心那事
Charles, founder's party, focus.
查尔斯 说创立者派对的事 别叉开话题
How are you all doing over here?
你们都好吗
Ah, we're doing great, sweetheart.
我们很好 甜心
Is there anything else I can get you?
还有什么需要我为你效劳的吗
We're fine, thanks.Just the check, honey.
不用了 谢谢 账单给我就好 甜心
- Here you go, mayor Lockwood.- thanks.
给你 洛克伍德镇长 -谢谢
You're taking Damon to the founder's party?
你要带达蒙去创立者派对
What about me?Go with Elena.
那我怎么办 跟埃琳娜去啊
She's asking Stefan.Ok, go by yourself.
她邀请了斯特凡 那你就自己去呗
Gee, thanks. What about your mom?
真是太谢谢你了 你妈妈那儿怎么办
Is she ok with you bringing Damon?
她会同意你带达蒙去吗
And I'm supposed to care why?
我为何要理会她的意见
He's older sexy danger guy.
他是个性感又危险的老男人
Older sexy danger guy?
性感又危险的老男人
Is that an official witch twitter tweet?
这是你们女巫的术语吗
No more witch jokes, ok?
别再拿女巫的事开玩笑 好吗
At whole Mr. Tanner prediction thing has me freaked.Ok.
预感到泰纳老师被杀的那件事把我吓坏了 行