What are you doing with that?
你拿那个东西干什么
I went yesterday and got it from the safe deposit box.
我昨天从保险箱里找到的
Mom had told Mrs. Lockwood she would loan it To the founder's council for their heritage display.
妈妈曾答应洛克伍德夫人要把它借给 创立者协会举办的历史遗物展示会
Is that grandma Beth's wedding ring?
那是贝丝奶奶的结婚戒指吗
Originally it was great-great-grandma Mary's wedding ring.
最早是曾曾祖母玛丽的结婚戒指
How much do you think this stuff is worth?
你觉得这东西值多少钱
You know, like on ebay?You're not gonna find out.
比如说在易趣网上卖 绝不允许你把它卖掉的
That stuff is mom and dad's. You can't just give it away.
那东西是爸妈的 你不能把它捐掉
I'm not giving it away.It's called a loan, Jeremy.
我没有捐掉啊 这个叫借出去 杰里米
Are you ok?I'm good.Sorry.Maybe we should press pause.
你还好吗 我很好 抱歉 也许我们应当叫停了
Yeah, you're probably right.
是的 你是对的
That was getting a bit...Yeah. Yeah.
我们进展得有点...是的 -没错
How do you look in a suit?
你穿上西装看起来怎么样
I can pull one off. - How about tomorrow night?
我可以试试穿一件 -明晚怎么样
Will you be my date to the founder's party?
你愿意做我的伴侣 去参加创立者派对吗
They still do that?Have you been before?
这传统还在继续吗 你以前去过吗
No, the Salvatores Don't get invited anymore.
不 塞尔瓦托家族 已经不再被邀请了
Well, this year, there's this heritage project That meant a lot to my mom.
今年有个历史遗物展示会 那对我母亲意义重大
She was really involved in the founder's council,And it was her favorite party.
她和创立者协会渊源颇深 那是她最喜欢的派对
I know it sounds really boring, but I would be honored to accompany you,
我知道听起来枯燥乏味 但是 能陪你去我会感到很荣幸的
Miss Gilbert.The pleasure is all mine, Mr. Salvatore.
吉尔伯特小姐 是我非常荣幸 塞尔瓦托先生