Say get me to negotiate with these lying, renegging monkeys. when there's never nothing on the table, it's just pure crap.
让我去和那些撒谎,食言的猴子谈判。可是根本没有什么可谈,纯粹是在浪费口舌。
I'm not going to be marching to this Governor's office and get caught up in some mindless, pointless dialogue with that pompous bastard.
我不会游行去政府办公厅抗议,去和那些傲慢的杂种,进行没头没脑,毫无意义的对话。
He is a big fan of yours.
他是你的狂热崇拜者。
Take his two short planks, Don. A moron. Can you believe that they made him governor though? It's a bloody insult to humanity.
没见过这么笨的,阁下,傻子一个。你能相信他们让他来统治吗?这是对人类的亵渎。
Mother of Jesus. Where do you get your energy from?
圣母啊,你哪来的那么多精力?
I was a cross-country runner when I was a boy.
小时候我是个越野跑运动员。
I could have guessed it. Big engine on you.
早就该猜到,你有很强的动力。
Cross-country runner.
越野跑运动员。
That explains a lot about you, Bobby.
可以解释你身上很多事,鲍比。
I loved it so bad. That's the whole country thing for me.
我很爱这运动。那就是我在乡下的日子。
Jesus. They'd have to hold me back at finishing line or I'd keep on running.
上帝,他们不得不在终点拦住我,否则我就会继续跑下去。
I was seen as a mongrel from out of the city.
我被当成是城里来的杂种。
Frightening the cattle and all. It was a funny time.
能吓住牛,那是段有意思的日子。
Frightened the cattle?
吓住牛?
Oh, I terrified them. Think you can get milk and burgers from them monsters? Jesus Christ!
它们被我吓坏了。你觉得自己可以从那些庞然大物那,得到牛奶和汉堡吗?我的上帝!
The next time round I'm gonna be born in the countryside, guaranteed.
下辈子我要生在乡下,一定。
Wild life, birds. I love all that. Paradise.
荒野生活,鸟儿,我都喜欢,那是天堂。
Aye. And you'd learn to relax too.
是啊,而且你也可以学着放松自己。
Aye. Maybe, you never know. I've never tried it before.
是的。也许,你不会知道了,我从没试过。
I'm starting a hunger strike on the 1st of March.
我3月1日开始绝食抗议。
That's why you're here. That's what I'm telling you.
那是你来这里的原因,我就是要告诉你这个。
Aye, I heard that.
嗯,我听说了。
Does your family know?
你的家人知道吗?
I got word to them, aye.
我告诉他们了,是的。
Have you spoken with them?
当面说的吗?
Got a visit in two week's time. We talked then.
在两周一次的见面上,那时说的。
How do you think they will take it?
你觉得他们接受得了吗?
What do you think, Don?
你怎么想,阁下?
And your wee boy?
你的孩子怎么办?
So, what makes it different from the last time?
有什么能让这次和上次不同吗?
Last time the strike was flawed.
上次的抗议有不对的地方。
It became emotional. Seven men started at the same time.
我们太感情用事了,那时七个人同时开始。
They all got weak and couldn't let the weakest one die...which left us susceptible to being conned by the Brits.
之后他们都很虚弱,但不能让最虚弱的那个死去……导致我们一时心软被英国佬骗了
And that is exactly what we were. Conned.
那时就是那样,被骗了。
This time out, the men will start consecutively two weeks apart, Somebody dies, they'll be replaced.
这次,大家会每隔两周加入一个。如果有人死了,有人会顶替上去。
There is no shortage of us. Seventy five men have put their names forward.
我们不缺人手,已经有75个人报名了。
For Christ's sake.
天啊。