Actually to, kind of, really to have a go at each other was quite hard.
我们两个人之间就是有一种磁场很难对他发火。
If you got something to say don't be shy. Spit it out. -All right, I'll spit it out.
如果你有什么要说的别藏着掖着,说出来。-好,说就说。
But don't expect me to be greatful just because now there's another damn thing we've got to find.
但是别指望我感恩戴德,就因为我们现在得去找另外一个鬼东西。
I thought you knew what you signed up for? -Yeah, I thought I did, too.
我以为你知道你此行的目的是什么?-我也这么想来着。
He just doesn't believe Harry's given all the information out. He thinks Harry's holding back.
他就是不信哈利已经说出了他知道的一切。他认为哈利有事儿瞒着他。
I thought you knew what you're doing.
我以为你知道你在干什么。
I thought Dumbledore would have told you something worthwhile.
我以为邓布利多会告诉你一些有用的信息。
I told you everything Dumbledore told me.
我把邓布利多告诉我的都跟你说了。
Of course he sees Harry was kind of getting quite close with Hermione.
他当然觉得哈利和赫敏走得太近了。
This kind of paranoid and doubt Erhh, yeah, it's just kind of erupts.
这种偏执和怀疑就一下子爆发了出来。
You think I don't know how this feels? — No, you don't know how it feels.
你以为我不知道这种感受?你就是不知道。
Your parents are dead, you have no family.
你父母都死了,你根本没有家人。
Stop, stop! -All right then go, go then!
住手,快停下来!-那你走啊,滚!
That fight, I mean I remember that day I just thinking:” Wow, these guys really might hit each other.”
那场争吵,我到现在都记得那天的场景我当时就想,天啊,这两个人真的像要打起来了
It was really an intense scene. They did an incredible job.
真是剑拔弩张的场面。他们演得太好了。
I must ask you not to scream. It might provoke them.
我要求你们不要惊叫。这样会激怒他们。
But for us this counts a little of light relief.
但对我们来说,这让我们小小地松了口气。
Cornish pixies. - Freshly caught, Cornish pixies!
康沃尔小妖精。-刚刚逮到的康沃尔小妖精!
A Cornish pixie, what is that? -It's a little sort of mischievous character.
康沃尔小妖精,那是神马?-这是一种淘气的小东西。
Looks quite sort of cuddly initially. You know, looks like it could be a nice pet.
乍看还有几分可爱。就像温顺的宠物。
See what you make of them!
看看你们能把它们怎么办!
Working with many special effects when there were these pixies.
这些小妖精被放出来的时候,运用了大量的特技效果。
Chris was like There's one behind you, there's one there. Like “Look out!”
克里斯就一直喊着小心有一个在你后面,有一个在那儿。
Get off me! -Stop! Hold still!
放开我。-停!不要动!
I had false ears made for that sequence.
那个场景里,他们给我弄了一对假耳朵。
There are fishing wire attached through it.
钓鱼线从中间穿过。
And then literally two guys with fishing rods either the sides, just off camera would just pull on the ears to make them like they will be stretched.
有两个人拿着钓鱼竿站在两边,在镜头之外,把我的耳朵钓起来看上去就像耳朵被拉长了。
Obviously, they added the pixies on afterwards. -Immobulus!
当然,他们在后期加上了小妖精。-全部定身!
Oh, and another thing, this vicious little pixies should also be celebrated for giving Harry Potter one of its most enduring catchphrases.
啊,还有一件事,我们应该感谢这些可恶的小精灵,它们给了哈利波特电影一句“流传千古”的台词。
Why is it always me!
为什么总是我!
I mean I only ever said it once.
我只说了一次啊。
But there are many people asked me to sign photographs and books And said “can you write ' why is it always me?'”
但是许多人让我在照片和书上签名的时候都会说,能帮我写,为什么总是我吗?