So you remember that mysterious stranger who saw off the foul dementors.
你记得吗,那个神秘的陌生人,他赶走了邪恶的摄魂怪。
Professor Lupin. -That was none other than Professor Lupin.
卢平教授。-正是卢平教授。
Definitely one of the good guys, right?
这肯定是一个正面角色吧!
Well, in the Potter-verse, even the good guys have a dark side.
在波特的世界中即便好人也有他的阴暗面。
It's not something that I would thought I would actually get to do with an animated motion picture.
我从来没有想过,我竟然能在电影中实现这个梦想。
It scared me. And it shut my kids up when we were watching it.
这吓到我了。在我和孩子们看到这里的时候,他们变得很安静。
Suddenly everything went quiet.
瞬间有种万籁俱静的感觉。
Remus, my old friend.
莱姆斯,我的老朋友。
Have you taken your potion tonight?
你今天晚上吃药了吗?
You know the man you truly are, Remus!
你知道真实的自我,莱姆斯!
This heart is where you truly leave. This heart here!
这颗心就是你真实的所在。这颗心在这里!
I watched it again recently, you know, it's very strange actually.
我最近又重温了一遍,这种感觉非常奇怪。
It's a little trippy to see, to see your face transform in a matter of seconds into that, the wolf.
看上去非常不真实,自己的脸在短短的几秒钟内就变成了狼人的脸。
But I was pleased with that, of course.
当然我对效果十分满意。
Remus! No! Run! Run!
莱姆斯!不!快跑!快跑!
The werewolf was different to your more typical werewolf.
这个狼人和传统意义上的狼人有很大不同。
Slightly more sad creature. It was almost like this was an illness.
有一点悲剧色彩的生物。更确切地说是一种病。
You know there is still a lot of Lupin inside the werewolf.
你知道在狼人心里,卢平依旧存在。
You know, when he is full-blown in all his ferocity, I think there is still something of the fragility, the frailty.
即便它凶残得六亲不认我觉得在它的心里,还是有脆弱的一面。
Lupin has something quite shabby and pathetic.
卢平是一个破碎而悲哀的角色。
I think it's quite nice to see a sickly werewolf.
我很高兴塑造了这样一个有点病态的狼人。
That's, you know, that does encompass the pathetic quality that Lupin has.
你知道,在它的身上又有着卢平的悲哀。
Obviously, he's scary, but I think there's something actually sadder about his appearance than being scared of him.
当然它看上去很吓人,但是我认为在它慑人的外表之下有着更为浓厚的悲剧色彩。
Obviously, that's, you know, what Hermione picks up on.
很显然,那就是,赫敏所看到的。
There's someone very human inside that sort of creature.
在那个狼人的内心有非常人性的东西。
Professor Lupin. You are really a good teacher, Harry?
卢平教授。你真是一个好老师,哈利
This is a moment that broke the teenage hearts all over the world.
这是一个令全世界的青少年心碎的时刻。