Hi. Hi. Uh, this is the best I could do on such short notice.
在这么短的时间内,我已经尽力做到最好了。
Okay.
很好,很好。
Oh, uh, Susan, this is, uh, my best man, Steven. He's also my life partner.
哦,呃,苏珊,这是呃,我的伴郎史蒂夫,也是我的另一半。
Oh, hi. It's nice to meet you.
哦,你好,很高兴见到你。
Baby, be, be nice. Come on.
亲爱的,友好点儿,好吗?
I'm sorry you have cancer.
真遗憾,你得了癌症。
Cancer?
癌症?
Isn't that the point of this whole charade? Gary said you needed insurance.
这不正是这场游戏的意义所在吗?Gary说你需要医保。
Oh, yes. No, no, I do need insurance.
哦,是的。不,不,我确实需要医保。
I just don't have cancer. I have a wandering spleen.
只是我得的不是癌症,而是,游动脾。
I said it was like cancer.
我说的是和癌症差不多的病。
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗?
No. No, everything's fine. Uh, let's just go to the chapel. Shall we?
不不,没什么,呃,我们进教堂吧可以吗?
I made a wedding cake. I hope you enjoy it.
我做了个结婚蛋糕,希望你喜欢。
So, are we ready to get started?
那么,我们可以开始了?
Oh, do you have a thing to play music?
哦,你们有什么可以放音乐的东西吗?
I had Steven burn a little wedding mix for us for ambience.
我叫史蒂夫给我们作了个小小的混音婚礼进行曲,来调动气氛。
Sure, just, um, give me a sec.
好的,恩,请等一下。
Do you have a problem?
你有什么问题吗?
You said she was sick.
你说她病了。
She is. She has a wandering spleen.
她的确病了,她得了游动脾。
It sounds nothing like cancer. It doesn't even sound real.
听上去它可不像癌症,甚至不像一种真的病。
Well, it is. I could die.
啊,它是一种病,我,我可能会死的。
You look fine to me, honey.
亲爱的,我觉得你看上去一点事也没有。
Don't do this.
别这样。
I have asked you six times to fly with me to Holland to get married
我曾经六次叫你和我一起飞到荷兰去结婚。
and you always have some lame excuse.
但是你总有莫名其妙的借口。
But the second some chick with a silly disease comes along,
当这个得了一种可笑的病的二手货出现时,
you drop everything and head for a chapel.
你就什么也不顾地跑到教堂来了。
Oh, no, it's a serious illness.
哦,不,这是一种非常严重的病。
See, it just sounds silly 'cause of the word spleen."
病名只是听起来很可笑,因为有个“脾”字。
What do you want from me?
你要我怎么做?
I want you to worry about my feelings half as much as you worry about your mother's!
我只是想你像关心你妈妈一半那样关心我。
What is it going to take to make you happy?
你要怎样才高兴呢?
Not go through with the wedding? Is that what you're asking?
不举行这个婚礼了?这就是你想要的吗?
Oh, oh! No, no, stop right there.
哦哦!不不,打住。
Okay, I would love to see you two crazy kids get hitched in Holland more than anyone,
听着,我巴不得你们这对爱人在荷兰成家。
with the tulips and the clogs in frontof a windmill, the whole shebang.
有郁金香!有木底鞋!有风车!还有小酒店!
But unless I get this surgery, my spleen isgoing to slam straight into my heart and explode.
但如果我不做手术,我的脾就会撞进我的心脏,然后爆炸。
So, you know, seeing as I am just a nice person and I always support gay rights, let's just do this.
所以,你看,看在我是个好人的份儿上而且我一向支持同性恋的权利举行婚礼吧
And then I'll have a husband and insurance. Nobody gets hurt.
这样我就能有个丈夫,得到医保,没有人会受到伤害。
Steven, why, Steven! It's just...
史蒂夫,为什么?史蒂夫!…真是…
Yeah.
是啊
I'm so sorry. My hands are tied. I'm really sorry.
很抱歉,我无能为力,实在抱歉。
Steven, wait. Steven, where are you going?
史蒂夫,等等,史蒂夫,你去哪儿?