Hey, Susie Q. What's wrong? For a newlywed, you don't have much spring in your step.
嗨,Suzzi小可爱,怎么了?一个新嫁娘不该这么垂头丧气啊。
I didn't get married.
我没结成婚。
Really?
真的?
We got to the altar, but the whole fake wedding thing sort of imploded.
我们到了祭坛,但是整个假婚礼搞砸了。
Wow. I'm sorry.
哇啊,我很遗憾。
I still don't have insurance. I need to get that operation. I'm, I'm really screwed.
我还是没有医保,我需要做那个手术,我,这下完了。
Well, why don't I just marry you?
呃,干嘛不嫁给我呢?
What?
什么?
I've got a fantastic health plan. You'd be covered instantly.
我有很好的医疗保险,婚后你能立刻能拿到。
But we were actually married.
但是,我们结过婚啊。
Look, Susie, I've always felt awful about walking out on you the way I did.
看吧,Susan,我一直对离开你这件事感到不安。
And I figure, if we do this, I'd basically be saving your life.
所以我想,如果我们结婚,至少我可以救你一命。
I figure I owe you one.
我想这是我欠你的。
Karl...
Karl…
So, what do you say? Will you marry me, Susan Mayer? Again?
怎样?你愿意嫁给我吗,Susan Mayer?再一次的?
What the hell?
干嘛不呢?
Cool!
好!
What are we going to do about Edie?
Eddie怎么办呢?
We can't tell her.
我们不能告诉她。
She'd kill us both.
她会杀了我俩。
It'll be our little secret.
是啊,这是我们的小秘密。