Gossip Girl,《绯闻女孩》
A:Are you ready for your present?OW!
甲:准备好看你的礼物了吗?哇!
B:IF you wanted to play rough,all you had to do was ask.
乙:如果你来狠的,你说就行了。
A:You nauseate me.
甲:你让我恶心。
B:Face it.it's over.
乙:面对现实吧,你和内特已经结束了。
A:You sound like a jealous boyfriend.
甲:你听起来像一个嫉妒的男朋友。
B:Yeah,right.you wish.
乙:对啊,你想得美。
A:NO.You wish.
甲:不,你才想得美。
B:Please.you forget who you're talking to.
乙:拜托,你忘记在跟谁说话了。
A:So do you.do you...like me?
甲:你也是,难道你…喜欢我?
B:Define "like".
乙:怎么算“喜欢”
A:uh,you have got to be kidding.I do not believe this.
甲:你肯定是在开玩笑,我不相信。
B:How do you think i feel?I haven't slept.I feel sick,like there's something in my stomach,fluttering.
乙:你觉得我是什么感受?我睡不着,感觉生病了一样,就像胃里有什么东西在煽动翅膀。
A:Butterflies?
甲:蝴蝶吗?
B:Uh,no,no,no,no,no,no...
乙:不,不,不,不,不…
A:This is not_not happening.
甲:这是不可能的。
B:Believe me,no one is more surprised or ashamed than I am.
乙:相信我,没人比我更惊讶或羞愧了。
A:Chuck,you know that I adore all of god's creatures and the metaphors that they inspire,but...those butterflies have got to be murdered.
甲:恰克,你知道的我钟爱上帝所有的杰作以及他们所暗指的寓意。但是…那些蝴蝶必须要除掉。
B:Fine.it wasn't that great anyway.
乙:好吧,不管怎么说它就是不好的。
A:Thanks.
甲:谢谢。