Modren Family,《摩登家庭》
A:Hey,how come you guys haven't accepted my friend requests?
甲:嘿,我的好友申请,你们为什么不接受啊?
B:I didn't know you were on Facebook.
乙:我不知道你在脸谱网上呀。
A:Yeah. You said it was only for teenagers and people looking to have affairs.
甲:是啊,你说那是给未成年人以及找炮友的人用的。
B:Well, I figured if you can't fight it...Not the having the affair.
乙:嗯,我觉得难以抵制住诱惑…不是说想出轨,
A:That's still bad. No. Not that,but there's nothing wrong with catching up with a few old friends, right?
甲:那还是不好的。绝对不行,但想跟老朋友叙叙旧,也没什么不好吧?
B:Or doing a little social networking with by b.f.f.s?
乙:或者在社交网络上,跟闺蜜互动一下也没什么不好吧?
A:Social networking or social not-working?
甲:社交网络还是断交网络?
B:Oh! You know what we gotta do? We gotta get a picture of us all together on a boat.I think that's a thing now. So what do you say? Accept my friend thingy.Sorry, mom,I-I didn't get a friend thingy from you.
甲:哦,你知道咱要做什么吗?咱要一起在船上拍张照,现在很流行这个。你们怎么 说?接受我的好友申请吧。对不起,妈妈,我,我没收到你的好友申请。
B:Yeah, you know,they have a lot of blocks on there to protect kids from weirdoes.
乙:是,你知道的,他们有很多措施,防止儿童被变态骚扰。
A:Okay. Good,good. I'll send it again.
甲:好吧,好,好,那我再发一次。
B:Great Please do.
乙:太棒了!请发吧。