And we integrated the corporate logo into the jungle background,
同时我们把公司的标识整合到丛林背景当中,
creating not only an ad for the clothing, but for the company itself.
打造出一款不仅仅是卖衣服的广告,同时它也为公司本身作了宣传。
I don't get it.
我不明白
What, um, don't you get?
你,嗯,不明白什么地方?
The whole idea just kinda makes my head hurt.
整个构思让我头疼。
Is it just me?
是只有我,还是?
No,unh-unh.
不,不是
You're right. It stinks.
你说得对,这构思糟透了
Sorry, guys.
对不起,伙计们
Back to the drawing board.
请重新回到起点。
Well, I got tickets to a game.
而我,刚拿到一场球赛的票。
Nina, you do whatever you have todo to keep us afloat here.
Nina,你尽你的一切办法让我们正常运作。
You got it.
悉听遵命
Looks like it's gonna be another late night at the office.
看样子又是个办公室通宵工作
Nice work, everybody. Thank you.
干得好,各位,谢谢你们。
Could you can the attitude, Nina?
你的态度能不缓和一点,Nina?
I'm sorry. What did you just say?
抱歉,你说什么?
You're being rude.
你这样很粗鲁,
And it's totally out of line.
而且非常过分。
You know how hard we all worked on this.
你知道我们为此埋头苦干。
Yeah, I do.
是的,我知道
Nina, I think I speak for everyone here
Nina,我想我说出了这儿每个人的心声
when I say we are sick and tired of your abuse.
我们都受够了你的虐待
Frankly, you owe us an apology.
坦白的说,你欠我们一个道歉
Is…is this true?
这…这是真的吗?
I mean, I would be modified if I thought that I'd hurt any of you.
我是说,我会改的如果我真的伤害了你们
I mean, if anybody feels like I owe them an apology,
我是说,如果任何人觉得我欠他一个道歉
please, speak up.
请直说
You? You? You? Gee, Lynette.
你?你?还是你?啊,Lynette
I guess you were mistaken.
我猜你肯定误会了。
All right, let's recap, shall we?
好的,我们重新来过,好吗?
Stinky pitch, working late, no apologies.
糟透的构思,通宵修改…没有道歉
Guys! We talked about this.
大家好啊,我们在讨论这个问题。
What happened to standing up for ourselves?
我们在支持自己的时候怎么了?
Hot muffins. Any takers?
热松饼,有人要么?
No, Stu. These people don't deserve muffins.
不用了Stu 这些人不配吃热松饼。