I don't know. You seem kinda overqualified
你看起来有点大才小用啊。
Why, because I went to college?
因为我上过大学?
No, because you finished high school
不,因为你高中毕业了
Well, I just wanna change my life, and…ever since I was a little girl,
我想改变一下生活方式,当我还是个小女孩的时候,
I've always liked horses and the outdoors, and... well, I'm just fascinated with... feed
我喜欢马,户外活动,我着迷于给它们…喂食。
Well, I suppose we could give you a try
我想可以给你机会试试
What? Something on my nose?
怎么了?我的鼻子上有东西?
Oh, no. Um, I was just looking at the color of your eyes
不是,我在看你眼睛的颜色
You were?
你是?
Yeah. They're just like mine .They're--they're nice.
是啊,看起来和我的一样,很漂亮。
Carol sent you to test me, didn't she?
Carol派你来考验我的,是吧?
What? Who's Carol?
什么?谁是Carol?
You go back and tell my wife if a private detective couldn't fool me,
你回去告诉我老婆,连私家侦探都骗不了我。
well, you're not gonna either
你也不能。
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I just came in to get a little…
我只是来应聘
A cute little thing like you struts in here, flirts with an old codger like me…
你这样的美女走了进来,对我这个糟老头买弄风情
how dumb do you think I am?
你以为我有多傻?
Hey, look at you. Pretty hair. You got a sexy walk
看看你.一头秀发,走路性感
You got a tight little ass…
还有紧绷的屁股.
Oh, I'm your daughter.
我是你女儿
What?
什么?
Back in the 60s, you had a brief... relationship with a young girl, Sophia Bremmer
60年代时, 你和一个年轻女人Sophia Bremmer有过一段短暂的感情。
She got pregnant and had a baby, and that baby was me, which makes you my father.
她生了个孩子,那个孩子是我,而你就是我父亲。