Is that why she ate up all our candy?
难怪她吃了我们的糖果
I should've never given you money for candy.
我不该给你钱买糖的
Dad, um,
爸,
it's not all her fault.
也不全是她的错
I asked her to do it.
我让她问你要的
But only because I knew you'd give it to her.
因为我知道你会给她
How'd you know that?
你怎么知道的?
Because you give her everything she wants.
因为她要什么你都答应
That's not true.
不是的!
One time I asked if I could set Chris on fire,
上次我要用火烧Chris
and he didn't let me do that.
他就不让我做
Well, thank goodness for that.
幸亏你没做
I have a confession, too.
我也有话说
I've been hanging out at that corner store.
我常常去街角商店
Chris... But I was only playing Asteroids.
Chris... 我只是去玩游戏机
Oh. Well, that ain't so bad.
好吧,不算太坏
And I lost five dollars.
而且输了5块钱
What?! Five dollars?
什么?5块钱?
Ooh... I'm telling!
噢!我要告密
Now, who are you gonna tell? We're all sitting right here.
告给谁?大家都在呢!
How did you lose five dollars, boy?
你怎么输了5块钱的?
Where did you get five dollars?
那弄来5块钱的?
I bet a guy playing Asteroids, and...
我和一个人赌《打陨石》
and I got the five dollars from Greg.
5块钱是问Greg借的
What are you doing betting on video games?
你去赌打游戏做什么?
I was trying to protect my reputation.
我是要维护自己的名誉
You have a reputation?
你有名誉?
Yeah.
对
I am the best player on the block.
我是这个街区最棒的
Then how come you didn't win?
那你怎么输了?
Because you need to be quiet, that's why!
因为你太多嘴!
Don't tell me to be...
你凭什么叫我...
Hey, hey, that's enough.
够了,够了
It's your problem.
这是你自己的事
You borrowed it, you pay it back.
自己借的,自己还
I am.
我会的
Well, I know I better not hear no more about you betting money,
以后不许再赌钱
you hear me? Yes, ma'am.
听到了? 听到了,妈
All right.
好
Mama, can we have our candy...
妈,把糖果还给我们...
No!
不行
I ate it.
我吃完了
I don't need y'all getting any more cavities than what y'all got.
我可不想谁再长蛀牙
No cavities in this house.
谁都不准蛀!
But at this rate, there'll be plenty of diabetes.
糖尿病就无所谓了
Needs some more sugar.
不够甜
You all right?
没事吧?
Yeah, I'm just tired.
只是有点累
I had this weird dream last night and couldn't fall back to sleep.
做了个怪梦后,就睡不着了
Dream, huh?
梦,呃?
是的,怪的透顶
I was walking down the street,
我在街上走,
waving hello to everybody,
对别人打招呼,
but nobody was waving back.
但是人人都不理我,
It was as if they couldn't see me.
就像是他们看不到我,
So you were invisible?
那你是隐身人?
Yeah.
对
Mama had turtles, Daddy had the lottery.
老妈有乌龟糖,老爸有彩票
Oh, that's right...
就是这个……
It's a wonder nobody sold the TV.
不破产真是个奇迹
I need you to go to the corner
放学后去街角店
store after school and buy a lottery ticket for me.
给我买彩票
Six-three-seven.
6-3-7
Yeah, but you said you weren't... I know what I said!
可你不是说… 我知道
Huh?
呃?
我这次有中奖的感觉
Translation: Just shut up and do what I tell you.
翻译:住嘴照做
Now, keep this between me and you, all right?
别告诉你老妈
Six-three-seven, all right? 637,
记住
And keep the ticket on you. Go! Go, go, go!
票放你那里,去吧
He hadn't been that excited about a dream since Martin Luther King's.
自从马丁.路德.金的梦后 他就没这么激动过了
What do you need today?
要点什么?
My father played the lottery a thousand times and lost a thousand times.
老爸买了上千次彩票,输了上千次
I had only lost my rep once,
而我只输过一次
and I wasn't about to let that happen again.
而且这次一定能够赢
Give me four quarters.
给我四个铜板
Now you're talking.
这就对了
Want to play me for some more money?
想加赌注?
I don't have any money.
我没有钱
I just want to prove I can beat you.
只想证明能打败你
No...
不...
Yes! Yes!
Yes! Yes!
One-zero, sucka! ha!
输了吧,哈
Good game, man.
打的不错
You should've bet me, though.
你本可以下注的
If I had bet him,
如果我赌了,
I couldn't help but think that this would've happened.
事情就会变成这样:
Ah, I'm hungry.
饿了
Looks, good, huh?
不错吧?
Who are you?
你是谁?
I'm Jorge.
我是霍黑
I won your family from Chris playing Asteroids.
Chris把你们家输给我了
I told Chris to stay out of that store.
早叫他别去那家店了
- Can you cook mofongo? What?
你会做波多黎各菜吗? 啥?
- What'd you call her? Come tu comida.
你说什么? 吃你的吧
I was raised around Puerto Ricans?
我是波多黎各长大的
There's something about defending your reputation
保住了自己的名誉,
that makes you feel like you really accomplished something.
让我感觉完成了自己的事
And even though I didn't get Greg's money back,
尽管没有把钱赢回来
I had my rep.
但名誉回来了
Even though my father never won the lottery,
尽管老爸从未中奖过
it always made him feel like there was one thing
但是他总觉得,
in the world he had a shot at winning.
自己有中奖的机会
And to him, that dollar was worth it.
这样一块钱就值了
And tonight's winning numbers are...
今晚的得奖号码是……
Six...
6...
three...
3...
seven.
7.
I won! I won!
我赢了
I won!
赢了
What happened? My number hit!
怎么啦? 我的号码赢了
Chris, show your mama the ticket.
Chris, 给你妈看彩票
Show your mama the ticket, man!
快给你妈妈看彩票
Show your mama the ticket.
快给你妈看
Mama!
妈妈!